Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Monte Carlo Masters 1000, 2010 - Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Reply

Monte Carlo Masters 1000, 2010 - Other Players

Apparently the odds for Nadal winning this are 1-14 (wonder what Verdasco thinks about that) ...
IP Logged

Poor poor poor Verdasco ............. 6-0 to Nadal.  Verdasco is so tense, he just can't put it together, although he's not playing THAT badly.  Nadal is playing sublimely.
IP Logged

Oh wow ...... Nadal 2-1 with a break - second set....
IP Logged

And Nadal wins 6-0; 6-1 and sheds some tears ....
IP Logged

You've gotta be happy for the guy.1st title in 11 months. Even I welled up. Did it fantastic style too. Verdasco just didnt stand a chance. Is that a record? A bagel and breadstick in the final???
IP Logged

Oh good on him! He is King of Clay after all....
IP Logged

Ohh SO glad for Rafa clap yay
IP Logged

I actually reckon he'll probably win the French... Think
IP Logged

I actually reckon he'll probably win the French... Think

IP Logged

You've gotta be happy for the guy.1st title in 11 months. Even I welled up. Did it fantastic style too. Verdasco just didnt stand a chance.
Really felt for Verdasco - it wasn't that he played badly, Nadal was simply red hot.  Pretty emotional at the end and well done to Verdasco for being such a good loser. 
IP Logged

Really felt for Verdasco - it wasn't that he played badly, Nadal was simply red hot.  Pretty emotional at the end and well done to Verdasco for being such a good loser. 

Even although Versasco lost I think it was his first time in a Masters 1000 final, so still very good for him.  Plus, Nadal is always so nice .... just before the presentation I noticed he had moved over to Verdasco's seating area and they were having a chat.  Their body language was great.
IP Logged

Is that a record? A bagel and breadstick in the final???
Tried to search this but no luck.
IP Logged

Just looked this up ..............6-0 6-0 Graf over Zvereva in the 1988 French Open Final ..........
IP Logged

Good for you - unfortunately I was focussing on the men's tennis doh
IP Logged

Just looked this up ..............6-0 6-0 Graf over Zvereva in the 1988 French Open Final ..........
Hahaha I love her.

And it's probably a tournament record or something.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Reply