MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Monte Carlo Masters 1000, 2010 - Other Players
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12 Reply

Monte Carlo Masters 1000, 2010 - Other Players

Tsonga's earring makes him look slightly homosexual.
IP Logged

'Tis sexy... A man not afraid to wear jewellery... yay
IP Logged

yes
IP Logged

So, who's going to win now?  I think it looks like a Final between Djokovic and Nadal (anyone notice that the plaid stripes on Nadal's shorts today don't match!!).  I noticed Tony Nadal scouting Djokovic, so perhaps he's thinking the same thing I am.
IP Logged

Well, now Andy's gone, let's go Verdasco!
IP Logged

Well, now Andy's gone, let's go Verdasco!

I'm hoping for Nadal .... hope he jumpstarts his career after his little hiatus (trophy-wise) ....
IP Logged

VAMOS NALBY !  what a match against Youzhny , awesome ..... go , go , my gaucho . wub
IP Logged

Fabulous that Nalbandian is back and playing so well again ........... yes
IP Logged

Fabulous that Nalbandian is back and playing so well again ........... yes

I really thought he's gone loose , but he  fight back , it's not a boring typical clay game with 2 guys behind the baseline sending missiles , he comes to the net , he's got a lot of variety , it was such a pleasure after Andy .....
IP Logged

I must be the only person on the planet who does not find clay boring!! Maybe I need to get carted off to the funny farm ...... stretcher

Looking forward to seeing Nalbandian doing well this season ...
IP Logged

Tie -Break  , 3rd set Nalbandian -Youzhny .

IP Logged

I don't suppose we'll get to see Andy and Ross's doubles match today - Court 2 I think but a win here could help to restore his confidence. Perhaps just playing doubles for a bit would help him. Anyway, Nadal is No 1 on my list now Andy is out but I'm off for lunch at the pub in Widecombe with the girls so I expect I'll miss his match.
I must be the only person on the planet who does not find clay boring!! Maybe I need to get carted off to the funny farm ...... stretcher

Looking forward to seeing Nalbandian doing well this season ...
There's nowt wrong with you, lass. It's really good to see Nalbandian come back in this fashion - he plays superb tennis when he's on form and I think he might be a likely contender.
IP Logged

It's Berdych vs Verdasco right now ..... 5-4 .. deuce .... good match.  Just not sure who will win this one ... Verdasco can choke right at the end if it's tight ..............hmmm ....
IP Logged

Wish I understood Spanish ... Verdasco is having very long conversations with himself ...
IP Logged

Groan ..... 7-5 Berdych.  Verdasco just gave that set away at the end ..... too rushed/too careless
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12 Reply