Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  My Tennis Blog 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

My Tennis Blog

(Read 367 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

My Tennis Blog « on: October 24, 2012, 10:42 PM »

Hey guys, I just wrote my first edition of what I hope are many Tennis blogs. I will be covering a wide range of things, and I am doing this not only to improve my writing skills, but to also gain more knowledge on the sport and build my passion.

Please check out the introduction if you can, as it would be much appreciated!

http://bagelsandlovegames.wordpress.com/2012/10/24/a-quick-introduction-to-this-blog/
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: My Tennis Blog « Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 06:43 PM »

I just have PE.  Excellent choice of title. Smile  I hope your blogsite takes off because even although I'm a little older than you are (understatement!) I could do with more knowledge of the sport.  I played it for years but never had any formal coaching.  Btw I don't think your writing skills need too much improvement though!
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: My Tennis Blog « Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 06:59 PM »

I enjoyed your blog and thought it was well written. Looking forward to your next installment.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: My Tennis Blog « Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 01:05 PM »

Next installment might not be today. I'm going to Manchester for the Olympic homecoming tonight, before playing at the Tennis Centre near City's stadium, but I promise it will be up this weekend. Thanks for reading guys Smile.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: My Tennis Blog « Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 05:27 PM »

Just had a chance there to check out your blog Prodigy-am already looking forward to your next update!Hope you have a fantastic time at the Olympic homecoming Very Happy
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: My Tennis Blog « Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 12:53 AM »

http://bagelsandlovegames.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/futubox-to-the-new-way-to-watch-sports-including-tennis/

Latest update. Not directly updated to Tennis but the streaming service I have begun to use.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »