MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  NAKED Rafael Nadal Photos: enter at own risk!
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

NAKED Rafael Nadal Photos: enter at own risk!

i think we need a rafael nadal locker room photographer in our murray wimbledon team....for the good of the country, for the good of the world, for the good of the universe.....ok maybe just for the good of us roflmao
IP Logged

im there - although laura was always the photographic one - meh screw her shes away hehe - ok so if i take the pics - were goin to need u to screen them - make sure we keep the best ones - its only fair!! x(",)x
IP Logged

i have skipped the first page because of the risk that this thread might not be a load of stuff...
IP Logged

David - if there was such a thing.. it would be all over the place. So no worries...  Whistle

I would be more scared of Sharapova's bright yellow... errr pants?  confused
IP Logged

now that i have checked the first page.. my suspicions were proven correct... you guys are such jokers!
IP Logged

im just guessing here but....hi jules, annie, caoimhe and lola  Wink

You know me too well! Wink

i think lola was here in spirirt tho lol this'l be the first topic she opens when she gets back lol!! and yes this thread is reserved for those shots - wow!! x(",)x

I'm back! It wasn't the first topic that I opened, took me a while to come across it actually. It was however the first one that I posted in, but that means nothing!  Whistle
IP Logged

Look, a locker room photographer full stop! would be a good addition to the team.
IP Logged

Because ummm.. there is no such thing as naked.. photos of Rafa.  shocking

Have i missed something?  shocking

Wink

The half naked ones dont count?
IP Logged

not good enough im afraid!! hence the wimbledon mission! x(",)x
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply