Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie

(Read 34013 times)
charlienomad
Seed

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #45 on: June 12, 2009, 02:08 PM »

There is a striking similarity between Jelena and Laura I think Think  Laura is a very pretty girl, and will no doubt grow up to be a stunning woman.  I really hope she keeps her head screwed on and is able to reach her full potential on the court - she seems sensible, having focussed on getting her GCSEs out of the way before getting stuck into the senior tour.  She'll have to do some growing up I guess - proper nutrition rather than jelly snakes for energy Very Happy
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #46 on: June 12, 2009, 04:43 PM »

Ha ha ha, I didn't realise all she ate was jelly snakes, maybe when she grows up she will move on to flying saucers, I'm sure they have a much higher nutritional value... Smile
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #47 on: July 11, 2009, 03:49 AM »

IP Logged
Boom17

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #48 on: May 19, 2011, 01:05 PM »

Nole with  Jelena Ristic at the Cannes film festival Tuesday

IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #49 on: May 19, 2011, 01:08 PM »

I was thinking about the top 4 and their gf's/wives the other day and it seems to me that The Federers are mutually really into each other as are Djokovic and his gf - whereas don't think the other two, Nadal and Murray are as solid.  Anyone else have a view on this?
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #50 on: May 19, 2011, 01:23 PM »

Based on what?  The only difference I see is that Xisca and Kim don't appear court side as much. That's no indication of the strength of their relationships.
IP Logged
Boom17

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #51 on: May 19, 2011, 01:30 PM »

I was thinking about the top 4 and their gf's/wives the other day and it seems to me that The Federers are mutually really into each other as are Djokovic and his gf - whereas don't think the other two, Nadal and Murray are as solid.  Anyone else have a view on this?

Well, this is a quote from a Djokovic interview right before Madrid:

Q. What do yo do when you're not playing?
I like to spend time with my girlfriend. I try to spend a lot of time with her in Montercarlo, she's a student. I like to do many different things, specially play other sports. I play football, golf, ski...

Q. Now that you talk about your girlfriend... Are you romantic?
Yes, yes, I am, of course. I admit it, I'm a romantic soul. I've been with my girlfriend for five and a half years now. I love her and she loves me. Love is the most important thing in life, to be in love is beautiful. The rest comes with life, but to love someone and be loved gives you energy, stability. Definitely, love gives me strength.

Well that sounds pretty lovey dovey and it's not like saying it 4 months into an exciting new relationship, to still be saying that after 5.5 years, sounds like they're very into each other. I agree with you about the Feds, as for the other two, maybe they're just a bit more reserved with the displays of emotion, although Kim and Andy did break up for a period about a year or so ago so who knows...
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #52 on: May 19, 2011, 01:34 PM »

Well, this is a quote from a Djokovic interview right before Madrid:

Well that sounds pretty lovey dovey and it's not like saying it 4 months into an exciting new relationship, to still be saying that after 5.5 years, sounds like they're very into each other. I agree with you about the Feds, as for the other two, maybe they're just a bit more reserved with the displays of emotion, although Kim and Andy did break up for a period about a year or so ago so who knows...

Yes, I think the Federers and Djokovic and his gf have it written all over them and it is mutual.  That really is the word for what I'm talking about "mutual".  I think that Nadal's gf is probably more into him than vice versa, and I don't see great warmth between Murray and his gf, but you could be right - it could just be reserve.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #53 on: July 03, 2011, 11:33 PM »

This thread got a hell of a lot of traffic today due to the finals... didn't realise this was third on Google for novak djokovic girlfriend lol
IP Logged
Boom17

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #54 on: July 09, 2011, 08:34 PM »

Wimbledon pics

After he won the final

At his homecoming in Belgrade

IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #55 on: July 09, 2011, 08:50 PM »

Thanks Boom, what a hottie Smile
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #56 on: July 09, 2011, 09:50 PM »

Aww those last two are cute, I'll give him that. Though with the t-shirt and white jacket thing I'm thinking he looks a bit gay 80's to me lol
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #57 on: July 09, 2011, 11:17 PM »

Not attractive in the slightest.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #58 on: July 09, 2011, 11:18 PM »

I think she's lost weight? Seen her look better, but they do make a cute couple Smile
IP Logged
Boom17

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #59 on: July 10, 2011, 12:13 AM »

Aww those last two are cute, I'll give him that. Though with the t-shirt and white jacket thing I'm thinking he looks a bit gay 80's to me lol

This was him in the car earlier, looks better without the jacket I think, the t-shirt says James Dean at the bottom haha( you can't see it here but it was in other pics)

( Bigger version of the one I posted earlier)

He put this one on twitter from the ball

Aww, they're def my favourite tennis couple
[ Last edit by Boom17 July 10, 2011, 12:19 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »