Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie

(Read 33574 times)
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #75 on: October 24, 2011, 03:09 PM »

I had heard the rumour that they were due to be married this month but hadn't heard that it had happened.  Do you think this photo is a spoof?

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/novak-djokovic/images/15675215/title/djokovic-wedding-wallpaper

Looking at it again I think it must be Tipsy's wedding.
[ Last edit by Alis October 24, 2011, 06:09 PM ] IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #76 on: October 26, 2011, 06:58 PM »

I think it must be Tipsy's wedding.

I'd say you were right because Djoko and his lass are on the outside of the photo.
IP Logged
Boom17

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #77 on: October 30, 2011, 01:50 PM »

I had heard the rumour that they were due to be married this month but hadn't heard that it had happened.  Do you think this photo is a spoof?

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/novak-djokovic/images/15675215/title/djokovic-wedding-wallpaper

Looking at it again I think it must be Tipsy's wedding.

Yeah, you're right, that was Tipsy's wedding last year. Here's a picture of them at another wedding, in September. (Novak's physio and friend)

IP Logged
Boom17

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #78 on: January 30, 2012, 08:55 PM »

Really sweet clip of Novak and Jelena hugging in the corridor, after he won and he gives her the medal he got from Laver too lol  (Skip to 3:10 minutes) http://www.b92.net/video/videos.php?nav_category=920&yyyy=2012&mm=01&dd=30&nav_id=578324
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #79 on: January 30, 2012, 09:08 PM »

Can't begrudge the guy... he earned it.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #80 on: January 30, 2012, 09:18 PM »

Anaww that's cute, I believe they are getting married later this year. Smile
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #81 on: January 30, 2012, 10:36 PM »

Anaww that's cute...

Yeah, it was and that's something coming from a bitter and twisted non-romantic like me!

:p
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #82 on: February 06, 2012, 11:07 PM »

I love her dress!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #83 on: February 06, 2012, 11:17 PM »

I love her dress!

It's is stunning. wub
IP Logged
Boom17

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #84 on: February 12, 2012, 11:35 AM »

IP Logged
Boom17

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #85 on: February 15, 2012, 11:22 PM »

From a skiing trip on Kopaonik in the last couple of days

IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #86 on: February 20, 2012, 09:01 PM »

From a skiing trip on Kopaonik in the last couple of days

That's a bit risky, eh?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #87 on: February 20, 2012, 09:33 PM »

Don't marry her Nole because like your ski-ing trip, it,ll be all down hill from then on.
IP Logged
Boom17

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #88 on: February 23, 2012, 11:34 PM »

That's a bit risky, eh?

His father was a professional skiier and his mother was a ski instructor who used to give lessons on that very mountain. He said he learned to ski before he even started playing tennis. He says he often gets that from insurance companies, what you're saying but he said skiing is his second biggest passion so he never accepts any contracts with that clause in them. Besides, he's not stupid, I'm sure he's not going on any huge daredevil slopes. He probably just likes the feel of going skiing and given that he learnt it properly at such a young age from qualified people, I'm sure he's plenty equipped to do it pretty safely on a regular mountain, bar a bit of a freak accident and they can happen anywhere.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Novak Djokovic's girlfriend, she's a hottie « Reply #89 on: March 02, 2012, 11:10 AM »

Fair enough, but if Djoko was my favourite player, I'd be thinking there's plenty of time to do stuff like that when you retire.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »