Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Novak Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 29 Go Down Reply
Author

Novak Djokovic

(Read 13170 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #135 on: April 21, 2013, 07:34 PM »

In fairness there's absolutely no doubt that he did twist his ankle during that DC match but he was able to go on playing, which doesn't suggest a dislocation.

He did but it was then exaggerated by Nole himself. He's clearly fine.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #136 on: April 21, 2013, 07:34 PM »

In fairness there's absolutely no doubt that he did twist his ankle during that DC match but he was able to go on playing, which doesn't suggest a dislocation.
Yes he did twist his ankle in the DC but my point is that it certainly wasn't causing him any problems yesterday and today.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #137 on: April 22, 2013, 01:21 AM »

Yes he did twist his ankle in the DC but my point is that it certainly wasn't causing him any problems yesterday and today.
I wasn't arguing about that because it was pretty obvious his foot/ankle/whatever is fine, just saying that I didn't think it would have been possible for him to continue playing in the DC if a bone had been disclocated.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #138 on: April 22, 2013, 06:25 AM »

Could Djokovic yet go down as the GOAT?

Not a title I agree with, but he's looking like a contender for "one of" GOATs.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #139 on: April 22, 2013, 08:14 AM »

I wasn't arguing about that because it was pretty obvious his foot/ankle/whatever is fine, just saying that I didn't think it would have been possible for him to continue playing in the DC if a bone had been disclocated.
We are both singing from the same song sheet. I just think as I suspect as you do that there was nothing wrong with Nole in his last 2 matches and the injury had healed sooner than they let on.
It looks as if Andy is working hard and having fun. He is playing against some of the top players in hard set games, which will help him on the red stuff. I just hope he has some easier opponents in the early rounds in Madrid so that he can play himself in, which I felt he didn't have in Monte Carlo.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #140 on: April 22, 2013, 12:07 PM »

Alexandra Willis‏@alex_willis9m
Calming the storm - no ligament damage to Novak Djokovic's ankle, but does need 'therapy and strict rest.'

A doubt for Monte Carlo but should be fit for Madrid.

Was not that big doubt after all
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #141 on: April 22, 2013, 02:18 PM »

Think both nadal and Novak are guilty of gamesmanship both this week and previously. 
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #142 on: April 22, 2013, 05:19 PM »

We are both singing from the same song sheet. I just think as I suspect as you do that there was nothing wrong with Nole in his last 2 matches and the injury had healed sooner than they let on.
It looks as if Andy is working hard and having fun. He is playing against some of the top players in hard set games, which will help him on the red stuff. I just hope he has some easier opponents in the early rounds in Madrid so that he can play himself in, which I felt he didn't have in Monte Carlo.
I think it's great seeing Andy enjoying himself and getting so much good practice in.  He obviously isn't letting his match against Wawrinka get to him, something which might well have happened in the past.

Think both nadal and Novak are guilty of gamesmanship both this week and previously. 
It wouldn't surprise me given that both were equally desperate to win the title, although I wonder what excuse Nole would have invented had it not been for his convenient ankle injury.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #143 on: April 22, 2013, 05:29 PM »

Novak,Jelena and Pierre after yesterday's victory

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #144 on: April 22, 2013, 05:34 PM »

Nice pics dani.  Pierre is really cute.  Maybe he wondering if the trophy is some sort of new doggie bowl?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #145 on: April 22, 2013, 06:44 PM »

Lovely pics x
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #146 on: April 22, 2013, 07:42 PM »

Love the ordinary slippers.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #147 on: April 23, 2013, 06:43 AM »

One area Andy does top Nole.......choice of dog  Whistle
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #148 on: April 23, 2013, 08:35 AM »

^ lol, totally agree with you bhh, although Jelena and Nole's dedication to Pierre is pretty cute; they totally love their frou frou pet and named him well methinks Wink
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #149 on: April 23, 2013, 09:29 AM »

One area Andy does top Nole.......choice of dog  Whistle

Oh yeah!

And according to me, even chocie of girlfriend. Do not like Jelena....as looks, no and as for personality, I dont know much so cant comment.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 29 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »