Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Novak Djokovic
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 Reply

Novak Djokovic

Anything like from Gangsta and he'll be soundly whip  Very Happy

This sentence makes no sense.
IP Logged

Fingers and tongue. Gangsta - Aileen in my gang  yay
IP Logged

Fingers and tongue. Gangsta - Aileen in my gang  yay

Indeed. :P
IP Logged

This sentence makes no sense.
A few things you come out don't make much sense either. lol   (only joking - sort of!)
IP Logged

A few things you come out don't make much sense either. lol   (only joking - sort of!)

Hey ho, the ***** has flown.
IP Logged

Hey ho, the **** has flown.
See what I mean?

Anyway I think we've gone seriously off-topic on this thread. Whistle   Although at times like this it's easy to forget which thread you're on!
IP Logged

Threads are a bit like chinese whispers at times - and some of my classes when they keep a discussion going to avoid written tasks - related comments spark a diffferent idea and next thing we know, 2 page s later ... waaaaay off topic.
IP Logged

Threads are a bit like chinese whispers at times - and some of my classes when they keep a discussion going to avoid written tasks - related comments spark a diffferent idea and next thing we know, 2 page s later ... waaaaay off topic.

Introduce your students to us.
IP Logged

You wanna get me sacked!!!!!!
IP Logged

You wanna get me sacked!!!!!!

Ill check my to do list.
IP Logged

By the end of the year we will all be bonkers (No tennis from Andy) I will just have to support Nole. we will all miss Andy so much. Get well soon son and brighten up our lives once more.
IP Logged

I have no problem supporting Nole in Andy's absence.  The season will be over in 6 weeks when we would have no Andy for several weeks anyway.  And any time we think we'll go bonkers without him, just think what Andy has gone through and what he will have to go though to get himself fully fit again.
IP Logged

I'm rooting for Nole too  yay
But already missing the Murray roller coaster. 
IP Logged

But already missing the Murray roller coaster. 

Tennis is not quite the same when it is not doing crazy stuff to your heart rate and blood pressure  :p
IP Logged

Tennis is not quite the same when it is not doing crazy stuff to your heart rate and blood pressure  :p

And we have a few months yet to overcome 

Although I have (mostly) got over my major disappointment of wtf I'm still looking forward to some great tennis from the top guys Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 Reply