Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Novak Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 Go Down Reply
Author

Novak Djokovic

(Read 14404 times)
Elena
Seed

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #375 on: September 29, 2013, 12:29 PM »

Just noticed that Novak and Stan are playing doubles together in Beijing - that's quite a team!
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #376 on: September 29, 2013, 12:44 PM »

"And we have a few months yet to overcome 

Although I have (mostly) got over my major disappointment of wtf I'm still looking forward to some great tennis from the top guys  " Quote from Angiebabez

Think I'll prefer it when no one is playing.in a weird sort of way though look fwd to masters events. Wonder how Rafa fans managed!!!!!!

Well we will be able to enjoy WTF without having nervous breakdowns, just enjoy the tennis feast. There will be eiither Fed - Nadal or Fed- Djokovic in the round robin   drool
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #377 on: September 29, 2013, 12:54 PM »

Just noticed that Novak and Stan are playing doubles together in Beijing - that's quite a team!

That's awesome. Wink
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #378 on: September 29, 2013, 09:19 PM »

Tennis is not quite the same when it is not doing crazy stuff to your heart rate and blood pressure  :p
lol  A stress-free WTF will be great, and the Shanghai and Paris Masters will be pretty good too. wink

Much as I love Andy, I just feel so happy that he's finally done something about his back, and that the op went well, that that's what matters most to me right now.  I wouldn't have enjoyed the rest of the season if I knew he was still playing in pain.
IP Logged
warehouse

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #379 on: October 08, 2013, 12:54 PM »

Djokovic supports Troiki and believes that he'll be back for December DC finals.

What I don't get is why there's a thought to add another discussion for a player refusing to take a test. This makes no sense, it should be black and white. No refusals allowed during a tournament, period. There's no mistaking "no, means, no", for a player to ignore the rules and not get penalized.

http://tennis.si.com/2013/10/04/novak-djokovic-calls-for-change-in-doping-protocols/
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #380 on: October 09, 2013, 02:26 AM »

Djokovic supports Troiki and believes that he'll be back for December DC finals.

What I don't get is why there's a thought to add another discussion for a player refusing to take a test. This makes no sense, it should be black and white. No refusals allowed during a tournament, period. There's no mistaking "no, means, no", for a player to ignore the rules and not get penalized.

http://tennis.si.com/2013/10/04/novak-djokovic-calls-for-change-in-doping-protocols/
warehouse - Just to let you know that all the discussion about this, and doping in general, has been taking place on this thread - http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/tennis/doping-in-tennis/ - so you can add your thoughts there.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #381 on: April 22, 2014, 03:03 PM »

Six-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic should be able to play the ATP Masters tournament in Madrid #bbctennis pic.twitter.com/QppvZwkSIM
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #382 on: April 22, 2014, 09:33 PM »

Six-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic should be able to play the ATP Masters tournament in Madrid #bbctennis pic.twitter.com/QppvZwkSIM

That's also been confirmed in a few media articles, including The Guardian - http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/apr/22/novak-djokovic-fit-madrid-masters-tennis-wrist-injury
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #383 on: April 24, 2014, 03:43 PM »

Awww.... tender

Novak Djokovic ‏@DjokerNole 
Jelena is pregnant!!!We will be parents soon! #blessed

IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #384 on: April 24, 2014, 04:28 PM »

Thats nice x
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #385 on: April 24, 2014, 04:31 PM »

Great, another Novak. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
rob92
ATP Level

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #386 on: April 24, 2014, 04:56 PM »

Congrats to Novak and Jelana.

IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #387 on: April 24, 2014, 05:11 PM »

Awww.... tender

Novak Djokovic ‏@DjokerNole 
Jelena is pregnant!!!We will be parents soon! #blessed

Awww that's lovely, I'm hoping for a grandchild soon  pray
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #388 on: April 24, 2014, 06:08 PM »

Great, another Novak. Rolling Eyes
It could be another Jelena. lol

Feel really happy for both of them.  I wonder if that's why he finally got round to asking her to marry him?  It does seem to be par for the course these days - baby first, marriage later!  To somebody of my generation old wink it is a little odd when a couple's children are present at their wedding, although I no longer see anything morally wrong with it.  Children need loving and caring parents, and that, unfortunately, doesn't automatically come with marriage.

I'm hoping for a grandchild soon  pray
Is this your first one deb?  You must be excited anyway, and I hope all goes well.  Please let us know when the child is born. hug     
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Novak Djokovic « Reply #389 on: April 24, 2014, 06:12 PM »

It could be another Jelena. lol

Feel really happy for both of them.  I wonder if that's why he finally got round to asking her to marry him?  It does seem to be par for the course these days - baby first, marriage later!  To somebody of my generation old wink it is a little odd when a couple's children are present at their wedding, although I no longer see anything morally wrong with it.  Children need loving and caring parents, and that, unfortunately, doesn't automatically come with marriage.
Is this your first one deb?  You must be excited anyway, and I hope all goes well.  Please let us know when the child is born. hug    
Sorry Aileen that wasn't clear, I'm hoping for one not pregnant yet Frown she's getting married September 6 th this year, and they very much won't a child so fingers crossed , yes would be my first , would just love a grandchild after last year as you no x
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »