Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Novak Djokovic
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 32 Reply

Novak Djokovic

Yes Dani very emotional... She obviously meant an awful lot to him.
IP Logged

Nole  wub - he really does have a pure and big heart. That is a truly lovely letter for sure. It would be wonderful if he could win the title for her, but unfortunately the odds are firmly against him. I will keep cheering him on anyhow. Smile
IP Logged

Why are the odds firmly against Nole winning the title?  Not that I'm saying a win is guaranteed, but he'll be even more inspired now.

Yes Dani very emotional... She obviously meant an awful lot to him.
Written straight from the heart.  It's beautiful and so loving.  I feel sad for him, but I'm glad that he'll have so many good memories of her.

What a shame though that Nole can't attend her funeral either, but in the Serbian Orthodox Church a person's funeral has to be held four days after their death (looked that up when his grandfather died), so it couldn't be delayed until he was free to do so.

IP Logged

He's a good lad, Nole.
IP Logged

Aileen, I mean beating Rafa at Roland Garros - not an easy task. Nole's clay H2H with Rafa ain't too great. But you never know. He's got a shot, but I still think it's a long one.
IP Logged

Hmm - l'd forgotten about last year's final, but Rafa was complaining about his knee the other day ... mind you there are some on here who don't think Nole will get that far, so I guess anything is possible the way this tournaments being going.
IP Logged

Go Nole! All the way yay
Let's hear it for a Nole v Jo final clap
IP Logged

Such lovely words....a very emotional read.
IP Logged

If Nole can play in the semis the way he did today against Haas, then I think Rafa will have his work cut out to beat him, even although it'll be a battle.  And I do wish Courier would lay off that Nole will be too emotionally drained following Jelena's death.  Her last words to him were that he had to go for this title, and he won't forget that.  The reaction will inevitably come, but that's for later, not now.
IP Logged

^ Am really getting FedUp with a lot of ITV's coverage.
Perhaps tennis is really difficult to comment intelligently  Think
But there again Sam Smith does it  yay
IP Logged

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/video/djokovic-feeling-good-latest-win-205336251.html
IP Logged

What lovely words.
IP Logged

Great interview.  Nole is such a lovely person.   Thanks Rachie. Smile

IP Logged

So sorry Novak Frown
IP Logged

Me too.  I'm gutted, and the expression on his face when he came off court said it all.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 32 Reply