MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Novak Djokovic
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 29 Reply

Novak Djokovic

Me too.  I'm gutted, and the expression on his face when he came off court said it all.

Try to look at it positively like i am Smile at least Andy has closed the gap points wise what with Novak losing 480 and Andy losing 360 that's a 120 points gain haha small comfort i know but hey.

Novak will win the French open one day i'm sure of it
IP Logged

Try to look at it positively like i am Smile at least Andy has closed the gap points wise what with Novak losing 480 and Andy losing 360 that's a 120 points gain haha small comfort i know but hey.

Novak will win the French open one day i'm sure of it
I'm sure he will too.  I can't see Rafa going on forever.  Also I do believe that the death of his coach probably affected Novak more than he realised.  He must be feeling pretty drained emotionally and there were times when his brain didn't seem  to be fully engaged with the match.
IP Logged

Nole 
Jo 
IP Logged

Thanks for the translation. Smile   I'm just correcting your English a little, so hope you don't mind, but in the first line it should be 'from a proud little Nole'.  'Pride' is a noun, 'proud' is an adjective.

Thanks Aileen, I learn a lot from this website...(and I am still good friends with google translate Smile)
IP Logged

Really entertaining match between these two,some brilliant stuff...still lmao after the impressions bit at the end

IP Logged

Novak and Jelena

* .facebook_-2090012666.jpg (107.06 KB, 960x694 - viewed 68 times.)
IP Logged

^ How different is that pic to the natural one with Andy and Kim?
IP Logged

Colour co ordinated clothes?
IP Logged

^ How different is that pic to the natural one with Andy and Kim?
They are all about flash.
IP Logged

Djoker is a legend, as is Andy.

Proud to be a fan of both.
IP Logged

Colour co ordinated clothes?

Just a wee bit Stepford Wives for my taste, or Blue Peter presenter.
IP Logged

yay Me too!
IP Logged

I really like Nole. I think he has a very big heart and it's almost always in the right place. Very proud to be his fan.
IP Logged

Me too clap Will always love the way Nole took it to Fedal  yay
IP Logged

Me too. yes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 29 Reply