Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Other players @ Valencia 500 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Other players @ Valencia 500

(Read 490 times)
allyh84
ATP Level

Britain's number 3

Other players @ Valencia 500 « on: November 05, 2009, 12:48 PM »

Watching Davydenko again atm. Just won set 1 V Monaco, looking very solid in recent months.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Other players @ Valencia 500 « Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 05:01 PM »

Watching Davydenko again atm. Just won set 1 V Monaco, looking very solid in recent months.
Yes he does, I watched him too. Draw is opening up as Ferrer went out today through injury and Tsonga retired yesterday. I feel that Verdasco or Davyd are the ones in contention at the moment. Tipsaravic is having injury time out at the moment during his match with Verdasco.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Other players @ Valencia 500 « Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 05:11 PM »

Monaco or Davydenko?
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Other players @ Valencia 500 « Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 07:24 PM »

I caught some of the Davydenko match earlier on and he looks on good form although there was a dip in the second set but he won quite easily. I'm now watching the Verdasco match to see who Andy will play tomorrow, and at the same time trying to dispel that cat's fear of all the bangs and whizzes which are going on in the area. Will you be watching Daisy? I know Versdasco is a favourite of yours but you did say earlier that you were busy.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Other players @ Valencia 500 « Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 07:47 PM »

This is a super match and Andy will need all his wits about him ot deal with either one of these two. w00t
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Other players @ Valencia 500 « Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 08:03 PM »

That's ^ more or less what Peter Fleming said today Jan - I only caught about 60 seconds worth of his thoughts, but the were that Murray would have to up his game for the latter stages of this tournament if he wanted to go any farther.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Other players @ Valencia 500 « Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 08:32 PM »

That's ^ more or less what Peter Fleming said today Jan - I only caught about 60 seconds worth of his thoughts, but the were that Murray would have to up his game for the latter stages of this tournament if he wanted to go any farther.
Verdasco has won, so Andy plays him tomorrow and Fernando plays with the confidence and skill he did tonight, then God help Andy. The semis start at 5 p.m. and Andy/Verdasco is second - hope you can catch it. I will be able to get dinner out of the way first, Os has to be out so I'll get the cherry brandy out!!!
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Other players @ Valencia 500 « Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 08:57 PM »

Verdasco has won, so Andy plays him tomorrow and Fernando plays with the confidence and skill he did tonight, then God help Andy. The semis start at 5 p.m. and Andy/Verdasco is second - hope you can catch it. I will be able to get dinner out of the way first, Os has to be out so I'll get the cherry brandy out!!!

I could just do with a tot of Cherry Brandy - Hazel has passed her cold on to me.

Will have to see if I can take a look at the match tomorrow .... Verdasco will have the home crowd on his side - it'll be interesting.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Other players @ Valencia 500 « Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 09:05 PM »

I could just do with a tot of Cherry Brandy - Hazel has passed her cold on to me.

Will have to see if I can take a look at the match tomorrow .... Verdasco will have the home crowd on his side - it'll be interesting.
  Take care of your cold - you're always so busy. See you.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Other players @ Valencia 500 « Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 09:43 PM »

Andy,s no 4 in the WORLD........just maybe Verdasco might need to up HIS game to beat Andy.....just a thought.
IP Logged
araminta
Futures Level

Re: Other players @ Valencia 500 « Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 10:02 PM »

Verdasco did play very well today. Andy will need to come out all guns blazing
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »