*Wimbledon posts only*
Going to pick the best... the most funniest.. the most weirdest.. the most articulate.. the most happiest posts from our Wimbledon adventure. See if you can spot your own post. If you can I will give you a cookie
starting from the Davy match onwards. Match threads only. If you don't want to be a competition that's ok. just enjoy yourself!
*please note this did take me a very long time* about 1 hour and a half.
If I hadn't picked your post. It was not worthy PS I have the answers. mwhahaha
1. Forehand is lengthier than Peter Crouch's genitalia tonight. Lovely to see.
2. Andy Murray is brutally good today. Ginger Balls of Fire.
3. That second set has been saved to my wankbank. It was that good.
4. Aye, get back on the Night Nurse.
5. Yep. That's the first set gone.
6. HE LOBBED Ivo again. Give this boy a knighthood Queenie
8. Thank christ for that. Hope he doesn't meet Raonic... that f*cker serves as well as Karlovic but has a backhand and can actually move.
9. Bugger - the old Andy is coming back.
Get through this you'll be playing a very very tired man next round
11. one is not amused
12. Bloody hell - someone doing their knitting
13. Awful. Why is letting Baghdatis dominate every point? TAKE IT TO HIM
14. Baggy got the upper hand and dictating well. Bushy tail well up!
15. They're doing the lottery now? Are they drawing which Murray we'll get after the roof delay??
16. Supporting Arsenal and Andy Murray is a leathal heartbreaking combo, life would be so much better if I was a Man Utd and Djokovic/Nadal fan.
17. get in there SON
18. Apparently roof IS to close at 11. Hope the LTA ignore it. Will probably get fined, but who cares.
19. BWHAHAHA that point xD Remember Andy keep dem balls safe.
20. James Bond style, baby!!
21. I looked ill and frail in that third set.
And I'm a 21 year old.
22. Why do people call at my door when I'm watching tennis! Pests.
23. Oh dear - that bald spot is getting bigger
24. No messing around now from the Wimbledon powers-that-be. The Centre Court roof closes. There should be some musical accompaniment I think, 'the Imperial March' from Star Wars perhaps...
25. Congratulations the All England Tennis Club for wrecking the only British man's chance of progressing at Wimbledon.
26. The AELTC has served us an almighty sh*t sandwich, so we should just chow down and wait for tomorrow's schedule.
27. Build a roof, they said. I would be useful, they said. Roofus the hawk
28. And people still think he'll win a slam. He's a nervous basket-case in the QF's for gods sake.
29. Andy isn't winning this.
30. My f**king christ.
I give up.
Hasn't played this shite since that Mahut match. QF of a Slam. F**king hell.
31. Game, set and match Ferrer. The downward slide accelerates!
32. HOLY FUKCIUNG SH*T THAT WAS GOOD
33. f**king get in there.... F**KING HELLLLL SOMEONE HELP ME
34. Holy f**k, I give up. Ferrer should just quit and become a linesman.
35. We should all line up with our rifles for an old fashioned execution but this time the shared responsibility would be of no comfort.
36. Feck me again! It's getting bloody tense.
37. He owes me a sofa. The edge of my seat is worn out.
38. Oh sweet Jesus ..
39. My god - the dream lives on. Could it really happen? Sunday, around 5pm? Could it really, really happen?
May the Gods of tennis give our hero the breaks he has earned, just this once.
This is the posts up to the Ferrer match. Have not included the posts of Tsonga and Fed match. If you want you can include them