Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Paris 2008 [MS]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Reply

Paris 2008 [MS]

Yayyyyyy, the dick is out.  yay
IP Logged

yay Chuffed for Tsonga!
IP Logged

Nadal for the title, this court is so slow, it's perfect for him.
IP Logged

Nadal for the title, this court is so slow, it's perfect for him.

Maybe, maybe not. Would have been a very different match had Monfils not bottled his 9 break points.
IP Logged

For you who, er, are less respectful of Fakervics, er, talents... see this. I actually spit beer over my keyboard. Hilarious.
IP Logged

The best bit for me was Tsonga taking an injury time out after the second set that gave him time to settle his mind and it seemed to lose Slobodan his momentum snakeman

How many times in the past have we seem this tactic employed by the Serb with apparently life threatening aliments miraculously disappearing after a 3 minute rub.

A nice little pay back he he he
IP Logged

Brilliant.

* DjokoControl-1.png (318.57 KB, 655x491 - viewed 107 times.)
IP Logged

Nice profile on Andy on the ATP site, Fed and Nole, and Blake giving him some praise. Smile Oh and Rafa too. Very Happy
IP Logged

Just listened to it, good stuff.  yay
IP Logged

Davydonkey has broken Nadal and is serving for a 3-1 lead.
IP Logged

3-1 it is.
IP Logged

4-1 to Donkey now, is it time for Nadal to go out too.  He wouldn't want Andy, Fed and Nole to have plenty of rest without him.  w00t
IP Logged

5-1, Nadal serving to stay in the set.
IP Logged

Donkey has taken the first set 6-1, he's been playing alot better recently I suppose he's not worrying about that match fixing anymore now, and Nadal has been looking a bit tired recently too.
IP Logged

Has Nadal retired???
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Reply