Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Reply

Paris 2008 [MS]

that Roddick shot was immense,never seen anything like that
IP Logged

The between his legs one?
IP Logged

WtF!.......FAt DAve's just breadsticked Davydonkey in set 1  shocking
IP Logged

Davy only won 3 points in the first 5 games.
IP Logged

Think  In to a third set.
[ Last edit by Allan November 01, 2008, 02:43 PM ] IP Logged

Nalbandian though 6-1 5-7 6-4.
IP Logged

Tsonga a break up on Blake already.
IP Logged

So we can get rid of both the Pony and the Frenchie!
IP Logged

Commentators in the Blake/Tsonga match have just reported a rumour which says Nadal is to pull out of Shanghai - anybody heard anything?
IP Logged

Commentators in the Blake/Tsonga match have just reported a rumour which says Nadal is to pull out of Shanghai - anybody heard anything?

Yeah, it's not confirmed but uncle Toni has said with regards to Shanghai that "we are more out than in at the moment".
IP Logged

Thanks Clydey - nothing on Nadal's website as yet or APT but I don't expect there will be until it is definite. He hasn't got much time to recover if his tendonitis has taken a turn for the worse or given rise to a worse injury. After Andy he's my second favourite and I must admit Tsonga is growing on me - great talent and a good personality - will be nice to watch his career blossom and he should give Andy some good matches.
IP Logged
TCK

I've really warmed to Tsonga this year.  Sure, a lot of that may have been to do with his knockdown of Murray in the first round of the Australian Open, but when he's on fire he plays frenetic tennis.  Not to mention that he's an interesting character on court.

As for Nadal, I'm sure he's worrying more about making the Davis Cup with full fitness than he is playing for bonus points.
IP Logged

I warmed to Tsonga since watching him at Queens last year, he really is quite a character... has many of the infamous qualities of a young Murray.
IP Logged

The between his legs one?

yes,wasnt it nice?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Reply