Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 48576 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1080 on: May 25, 2013, 05:03 PM »

lmao lmao Brilliant Dani!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1081 on: May 25, 2013, 05:52 PM »

roflmao That definitely rates as one of PF's best blogs!
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1082 on: May 27, 2013, 09:34 PM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Daniel Brands, you were hired, now you're fired #shortestemploymentinhistory
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1083 on: May 27, 2013, 09:43 PM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Daniel Brands, you were hired, now you're fired #shortestemploymentinhistory
nice response from Nicole Eclectic ‏@Nic_Leigh 6h
YOU HAD ONE JOB. lol RT @PseudoFed: Daniel Brands, you were hired, now you're fired #shortestemploymentinhistory

Leanne Lister ‏@leanne_court 1h
@PseudoFed You never mentioned that Monfils was one of Your staff #hired

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed 42m
@leanne_court #heisnow
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1084 on: May 27, 2013, 09:56 PM »

Very Happy
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1085 on: May 29, 2013, 03:53 PM »

Pet (GOAT) Peeves

Hello Mon fans,

I thought it was time to make the little waves and say hi from Paris (France).

Even though I have a reasonably good route on My way to the finals, I’ve been a little down lately. The fact that I have to play at all is starting to dwell on the brains. I chatted about it yesterday with Roland and he said that next year he will look at having three draws, two for the other players that reach a semi-final, and the winner plays Me. I said I’ll think about it.

Anyway, I thought I would share what irritates Me a little bit of the times. Pet Peeves I believe they are called but as always fans, don’t buy them, get them from a shelter.

My work tweetings account is @rogerfederer. At the time of staff writing, I still haven’t reached three hundred thousand followers and it’s been nearly a week. Is this some kind of joke? Mirky said that Rafa has over four million followers. I can’t fire Mirky. But really this is not acceptable. Please encourage your family, friends, small children and foreigners to follow Me. Thank you and you’re welcome.

Judy of the Murrays. I heard her commentate during a ladies match on the television set earlier during the week. Did you hear her? Her voice was quite incredible and really did the soothings. I laid down on one of hammocks, asked staff to close My eyes and I started to reminisce about My childhood. Why is this a peeve? She did not mention Me. Commentators usually mention Me regardless of who is playing and sometimes regardless of the sport they are commentating on. Could somebody remind her please if she does this again. Though a couple of days have passed since listening to her voice and I’m still feeling very relaxed and refreshed.

Andrew of the Murrays. Andrew recently made a tweetings about a video on the YouTubes about GOATs. It wasn’t enough that he took My Gold Medal, he’s not in Paris and yet he is still goading Me, or should I say goating?
The only Murray that is not on this list is Jamie so he is currently My favorite.

Alexandra Willis (@alex_willis) is a top journo person. She recently made the tweetings that she travelled from the station to Roland Garros on the back of a motorcycle. This is not acceptable. Our journos should be treated with almost the same respect as Me. She should have had a car waiting for her not a motorbike. Early reports suggest that Mr Harmans (@NeilHarmanTimes) was driving the bike but as yet this remains uncomfirmed. If it transpires that it was him, I may rename him to, Harley Harman.

That’s it for now. I have a match soon against somebody or other. I’m playing on Suzanne Longlong court. I won’t be long long.

PF xxx

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/05/29/pet-goat-peeves/
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1086 on: May 29, 2013, 03:58 PM »

^ I love the "Murrays" part. lol
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1087 on: May 29, 2013, 04:00 PM »

The bit about Judy is fabulous. I remarked during the match Judy did how softly spoken she was, so reading that was hilarious. Oh, and how commentators mention Fed regardless of who is playing lol. Some of the comms won't like that, but it's true lol.
IP Logged
PseudoFed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1088 on: May 29, 2013, 05:44 PM »

Hello fans. Yes, it's really Me.  wub

I just wanted to making the poppings in to thank you for your support. It hasn't surprised Me, but nonetheless I wanted to say thank you. You're all great, each and every one of you.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1089 on: May 29, 2013, 05:46 PM »

I just wanted to making the poppings in to thank you for your support. It hasn't surprised Me, but nonetheless I wanted to say thank you. You're all great, each and every one of you.

No offense but I dont believe you.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1090 on: May 29, 2013, 05:48 PM »

No offense but I dont believe you.

And before you start pointing the finger, that's not me.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1091 on: May 29, 2013, 05:51 PM »

And before you start pointing the finger, that's not me.

I wasnt gonna point my finger at anybody. Just some jobless idiot. Actually, you both have a lot in common. Think
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1092 on: May 29, 2013, 05:52 PM »

I wasnt gonna point my finger at anybody. Just some jobless idiot. Actually, you both have a lot in common. Think

Yeah me and Pseudo are tight.
IP Logged
PseudoFed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1093 on: May 29, 2013, 05:53 PM »

Oh goodmess, staff and Me are a little disappointed that the first comment is negative. So I don't get a flood of emails, can one person you all trust email me (email address on My blog) and I will reply.

When it's proven, apologies will not be required. I know there are imposters trying to be me.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1094 on: May 29, 2013, 05:53 PM »

Hi emma jean.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »