Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 59752 times)
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1380 on: June 14, 2013, 03:26 PM »

Believe it or not Tennis is not Cotters main sport.

He does rugby and golf too.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1381 on: June 14, 2013, 03:33 PM »

Believe it or not Tennis is not Cotters main sport.

I can believe it funnily enough. I just don't think he adds anything to what you can already see happening right in front of you. He's basically the BBC equivalent of Barry Cowan.

Peter Fleming has been good this week, as per usual. I don't mind Castle and Lloyd in small doses.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1382 on: June 14, 2013, 03:43 PM »

I can believe it funnily enough. I just don't think he adds anything to what you can already see happening right in front of you. He's basically the BBC equivalent of Barry Cowan.

Peter Fleming has been good this week, as per usual. I don't mind Castle and Lloyd in small doses.
Totally agree with you on all counts.
IP Logged
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1383 on: June 17, 2013, 12:06 AM »

A few gems from Sunday:

Andy Murray was inspired by Andre Agassi. I can't say anybody inspired Me until I won My first Grand Slam #humble

UNBELIEVA6LE! Thank you for Queens for waiting for Me to win before starting your final #humble

Someone fire John Lloyd He keeps saying it isn't Father's Day in the US today. I think his son is playing the April Fool in June #BBCTennis

I met someone earlier that made a lot more sense than some commentators I know #mentioningnonames pic.twitter.com/KVqF0OvmtI

IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1384 on: June 17, 2013, 12:14 AM »

A few gems from Sunday:

Andy Murray was inspired by Andre Agassi. I can't say anybody inspired Me until I won My first Grand Slam #humble

UNBELIEVA6LE! Thank you for Queens for waiting for Me to win before starting your final #humble

Someone fire John Lloyd He keeps saying it isn't Father's Day in the US today. I think his son is playing the April Fool in June #BBCTennis

I met someone earlier that made a lot more sense than some commentators I know #mentioningnonames pic.twitter.com/KVqF0OvmtI

PseudoFed is British. Could narrow it down.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1385 on: June 18, 2013, 11:46 PM »

I disagree, Cotter is great.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1386 on: June 19, 2013, 06:17 AM »

After Fed's 6-0 6-0 victory over Zverev which took just under 40 minutes

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed 17m
Staff member just said, 'How come everybody gets excited when you beat a wild card, you're supposed beat them aren't you?' #yourefired

FedererFan07.com ‏@FedererFan07 11m
@PseudoFed no wonder you are simply the best Smile P.S. I got excited after the double bagel, vs whoever it was

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed 11m
@FedererFan07 If you find out who it was, please let My staff know #yourpleasure
  lmao Thanks for sharing Elena!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1387 on: June 19, 2013, 06:20 AM »

A few gems from Sunday:

lmao Thanks Scotjules!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1388 on: June 19, 2013, 06:43 AM »

PseudoFed is British. Could narrow it down.
Yep......narrows it right down to below 70 million Gangsta!  Whistle
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1389 on: June 19, 2013, 09:27 PM »

PseudoFed, why do you choose to lose sometimes?
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1390 on: June 20, 2013, 11:22 AM »

New blog Very Happy

My Secret Weapon to Win Wim8ledon

Hello fans,

This year I am not writing a letter to Mr. Wimbledon. ‘Why not?’ I hear you ask My staff? Because I have become a little disillusioned with these last twelve months (a year). I think the tournament organizers have two faces. They smile when they see Me, ‘yes GOAT, no GOAT, four gold bags full GOAT’, but when I am not there they also smile to the other players as well. So, I have decided to take My destiny in My own hands.

I have sat up all night with staff devising a secret plan for Wim8ledon. Here I shall make the revealings.

Scottish. I have hired a Scottish teacher to help Me learn this language and culture of the good Scottish people. I dinnae go there very often so dinnae know much about it. I’ve heard it’s cold and getting My goatlings cold is the last thing I need, especially whilst on tour.

This secret plan is a great idea and a little like Me doing the hypnotizations to everyone.

How will it help? I have made the calculations that Novak and the Spanish One will be on the other side of the draw, again. If Andrew of the Murrays is on My side of the draw it means, after he has played all the good players on our side, he will have to play Me. But even if he isn’t, I will see him in the final. But by this time I will have thrown his camp into the confusions with My authentic Swiss-Scottish accent.

Week 1 – This is the week that the BBC team gasp at My brilliance whilst beating wild-cards. During this time I shall lay the groundworks. I shall be giving the interviews and people will be turning their heads sideways due to My new accents. ‘What has changed with Roger?’ they will ask. The Murray camp will feel unease, unrest and uncertainty. When Judy of the Murrays is lucky enough to be in My earshot I will talk about cakes and My Outer Hebrides which will make her do the blushings.

Week 2 and the Final – By this time the Murray camp won’t know which box to sit in. My goal is to have Judy of the Murrays in My box, hopefully whilst I am playing Andrew. He won’t know which box to look at for the support and motivations which is when I will take the advantages hopefully by not doing the shankings. Judy, I hope, will be sitting in Paul Anaconda’s seat. This should give him the final hint. You’d think My only final this year being Halle would be hint enough.

I hope you like this because when I asked Mirky if she wanted to see My secret weapon she slapped Me around the face.

See you in the final and as we say in Scotland, guid cheerio the nou!
PF xxx

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/06/20/my-secret-weapon-to-win-wim8ledon/
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1391 on: June 20, 2013, 12:04 PM »

Week 1 – This is the week that the BBC team gasp at My brilliance whilst beating wild-cards.

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/06/20/my-secret-weapon-to-win-wim8ledon/

PF just gets better and better, and that one is true as well!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1392 on: June 21, 2013, 06:31 AM »

roflmao I'd struggle to pick out any one particular bit.......I was laughing so much I nearly 'fell aff ma chair' twice before I got to the end!   lmao    Sheer comic genius! Thanks for sharing it Dani!
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1393 on: June 21, 2013, 06:57 AM »

gr8 scot! good blog that one.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1394 on: June 21, 2013, 10:00 AM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Just been and got some croissants for staff, special treat. Rushing back for the draw #humble

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »