Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Matthias Bachinger, Today, 12:00 Midnight BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 51218 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1425 on: June 23, 2013, 05:07 PM »

well he presumably thought he'd be in the final of Queens and he could hardly not have hung around having gone out early and would probably have been staying in London to practise at W anyway.  I think I want more proof than this and a few smiles before I thaw given the incidents already cited plus the hushing of the crowd after he beat Rafa on his home turf.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1426 on: June 23, 2013, 05:25 PM »

I think every player has gone through moments on court where they've lost their cool or done something they later regretted. Berdych's definitely had his moments over the years, but he's not someone who always throws his weight around or loses his temper over the tiniest of things. The Almagro incident wasn't great, but then again Almagro isn't exactly an angel on court himself.

I like him - he seems like a fun guy off-court. Him and Andy seem to practice together quite a bit so I think they must get on. Going on twitter has done wonders for his public image - good to see his personality come through on there. His tweets definitely aren't boring!
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1427 on: June 23, 2013, 05:28 PM »

The problem with Berdych is he looks like a typical villain from a Die Hard movie.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1428 on: June 23, 2013, 05:29 PM »

The problem with Berdych is he looks like a typical villain from a Die Hard movie.

Hey, he looks fine!
[ Last edit by Sabine June 23, 2013, 05:34 PM ] IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1429 on: June 23, 2013, 05:46 PM »

Hey, he looks fine!
Are you saying the bad guys from the Die Hard movies don't look fine? They'll be offended to hear you say that!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1430 on: June 23, 2013, 05:52 PM »

They look okay. Not my type. search me
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1431 on: June 23, 2013, 06:36 PM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Staff member just said "What's this about a special jacket tomorrow? Can't you just go out and play tennis like everyone else?" #yourefired
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1432 on: June 23, 2013, 07:43 PM »

re Birdy didn't someone say he was still blaming the wind for losing against Andy in USO?  As I didn't hear/read it myself I can only take this at second hand so perhaps wrong to condemn him for it without knowing for sure. 
I guess he and Andy practise together because he'll be friendly with Lendl and I'm happy to concede that he and Andy probably get on fine.  But then Andy seems to get along with everyone (apart from you know who)
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1433 on: June 23, 2013, 09:54 PM »

No, that's too obvious, and since it's unlikely to be fulfilled I wouldn't expect him to draw attention to . I'm sure the real PF can come up with something suitably amusing.

Beating Nadal in a Major should be one of them but that too is very straight forward but he can definitely make it funny and subtle.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1434 on: June 24, 2013, 06:00 AM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Staff member just said "What's this about a special jacket tomorrow? Can't you just go out and play tennis like everyone else?" #yourefired
   lmao Thanks Dani!
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1435 on: June 24, 2013, 10:28 PM »

I totes love Berdych now twitter and rally for cancer have made me warm to him massively, its also clear him and Andy get on quite well. Very Happy
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1436 on: June 24, 2013, 10:36 PM »

I totes love Berdych now twitter and rally for cancer have made me warm to him massively, its also clear him and Andy get on quite well. Very Happy

Loved how he was apologising to Andy last night for not being able to watch his documentary! He does seem like a nice guy. Smile
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1437 on: June 24, 2013, 11:18 PM »

A few PF tweets from today -

Just as Fed's match was starting: Dear Roland Garros, first day of Wimbledon, Centre Court is full. That's how it's done in Britain #justsaying

After his match: I don't know who this player is but, oh Mr Wimbledon, can you keep him for me for next year please #earlybirdbookingdiscount

And after Nadal's match: Darcis, not only are you hired, you also get a small raise #yourewelcome
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1438 on: June 25, 2013, 07:39 AM »

Loved how he was apologising to Andy last night for not being able to watch his documentary! He does seem like a nice guy. Smile
hadn't seen that - I might start cracking soon too    w00t
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1439 on: June 25, 2013, 08:09 AM »

......and me!  shocking
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »