Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 50008 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1500 on: June 30, 2013, 12:28 AM »

I agree with this one. Not that it's hard to do just a wee bitty disruptive and earlier today they seemed to change the featured match every few games. If it wasn't for the red button I'd have gone mad. Sorry, wee bit off topic!
I admit I agree too.  Also it took me until today to discover how to get the BBC's 2nd red button stream (i.e. that I needed to re-tune the TV) because I was doing my nut trying to get away from the women's matches.  I feel very sorry for those who depend on recording matches because it must be near impossible these days.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1501 on: June 30, 2013, 12:40 AM »

29 June

Jamie Murray ‏@jamie_murray
And this was after the needles removed the blood! #nopainnogain #blackandblue

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
@jamie_murray My staff feel quite queezy on My behalf. Hope your tootsies feel better soon #pinky

Special announcement regarding My retirement: I plan to play tennis as long as Michael Jagger has been in the music business.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1502 on: June 30, 2013, 09:32 AM »

29 June

Jamie Murray ‏@jamie_murray
And this was after the needles removed the blood! #nopainnogain #blackandblue

That has to be the grossest pic ever! Yuk!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1503 on: June 30, 2013, 10:01 AM »

^ I agree! Loved the comments by PseudoFed though.......especially the second one!  Very Happy Thanks Aileen!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1504 on: June 30, 2013, 10:42 AM »

New blog:

My Tips for Mr and Mrs Commentator

Good afternoon,

For some reason I seem to have a lot of spare time in these moments. I like to be productive and keep making the improvements not only as a champion but also as a person too, so decided to use this extra time to watch the television set.

There’s a tennis tournament on at the moment that I chose not to take further part in. It wasn’t just me, a lot of the others left too. We did it together, in the same way beautiful birds make the migrations south for the winter times.

With this extra space in My calendars I have been watching a lot of the televisions and listening to the commentators wondering whether I should become one, if I choose to. I need to think about My future, quite quickly it seems. I have made the following observations whilst listening to Mr and Mrs Commentator:

- Yes I am the GOAT. Even though on the occasions I say we should not and cannot compare ears, you know deep down I am making the agreements that I am GOAT.I.Am – But, My commentator friends, do we have to keep saying it? Here is a challenge for you, just for fun times. The next time you are making the commentaries on a match where I am not playing, try not to mention My name. If you can last for longer than 32 seconds I will ask staff to toss you a Lindt chocolate ball.

- Rafaello Nadal. OK he isn’t My favorite but I’m not going to say why at the moment. If I had (another) expensive watch for every time you mention the way he places his bottles, I would be like the Big Benjamin Clock in London. We know he has a thing about his bottles because we can see it with our biological eyes. It is not news and nor has it been since 2004 when I chose to lose against him for the first times. If you can go through a Rafaello match without mentioning his bottle placings I will arrange for a special banquet in Pizza Express, SW19 (Before 6pm for the Early Bird discount vouchers).

- “Uncle” Toni. He is not your Uncle so why do you keep referring to him as this? He is not My Uncle either… although I wish he was. Do you call my Father, “Daddy Federer”? Well if you do, please make the refrainings because this is not appropriateness. He is My Daddy not yours.

- Igor Dimitrov is his name. Not “Baby Fed”. I did not look like him when I was a baby, I was much smaller, had little legs and at first I had the little chubbies in My cheeks. Now you have given him another name too, “Sharapova’s boyfriend”. I don’t believe this is on his Birth Certificate either.

I hope you don’t feel that I am making the encroachments on your professionalism, although I am somewhat. You’re welcome.

Much love,
PF xxx

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/06/30/my-tips-for-mr-and-mrs-commentator/
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1505 on: June 30, 2013, 11:49 AM »

A big 'thank you' for posting this Dani.......and to PseudoFed too! Love it all! Hilarious!  roflmao :
IP Logged
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1506 on: June 30, 2013, 11:56 AM »

Thanks Dani, read this on my email and was going to post it if no one else had. There seems to be a trend in the PF blogs to make serious points amongst the jokes. I too rolled my eyes when Dimitrov was described as "Sharapova's boyfriend" this week... This blog isn't just funny it's clever too and that gets a thumbs up from me!
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1507 on: June 30, 2013, 11:57 AM »

Priceless!!!!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1508 on: June 30, 2013, 12:24 PM »

I've just read this and I think it's brilliant. Very funny and also very clever.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1509 on: June 30, 2013, 01:27 PM »

Pseudofed  udaman
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1510 on: June 30, 2013, 01:41 PM »

I know what people mean about recording the matches. You can be watching a match and then they shift to another channel. Wish they wouldn't do it it is impossible to record the matches you want to record.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1511 on: June 30, 2013, 01:42 PM »

If Mr. Pirelli is anything like Mr. Wimbledon, he'll say the tyres are fine and maybe the drivers should check their shoes #F1
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1512 on: June 30, 2013, 01:48 PM »

New blog:

My Tips for Mr and Mrs Commentator

Good afternoon,

For some reason I seem to have a lot of spare time in these moments. I like to be productive and keep making the improvements not only as a champion but also as a person too, so decided to use this extra time to watch the television set.

There’s a tennis tournament on at the moment that I chose not to take further part in. It wasn’t just me, a lot of the others left too. We did it together, in the same way beautiful birds make the migrations south for the winter times.

With this extra space in My calendars I have been watching a lot of the televisions and listening to the commentators wondering whether I should become one, if I choose to. I need to think about My future, quite quickly it seems. I have made the following observations whilst listening to Mr and Mrs Commentator:

- Yes I am the GOAT. Even though on the occasions I say we should not and cannot compare ears, you know deep down I am making the agreements that I am GOAT.I.Am – But, My commentator friends, do we have to keep saying it? Here is a challenge for you, just for fun times. The next time you are making the commentaries on a match where I am not playing, try not to mention My name. If you can last for longer than 32 seconds I will ask staff to toss you a Lindt chocolate ball.

- Rafaello Nadal. OK he isn’t My favorite but I’m not going to say why at the moment. If I had (another) expensive watch for every time you mention the way he places his bottles, I would be like the Big Benjamin Clock in London. We know he has a thing about his bottles because we can see it with our biological eyes. It is not news and nor has it been since 2004 when I chose to lose against him for the first times. If you can go through a Rafaello match without mentioning his bottle placings I will arrange for a special banquet in Pizza Express, SW19 (Before 6pm for the Early Bird discount vouchers).

- “Uncle” Toni. He is not your Uncle so why do you keep referring to him as this? He is not My Uncle either… although I wish he was. Do you call my Father, “Daddy Federer”? Well if you do, please make the refrainings because this is not appropriateness. He is My Daddy not yours.

- Igor Dimitrov is his name. Not “Baby Fed”. I did not look like him when I was a baby, I was much smaller, had little legs and at first I had the little chubbies in My cheeks. Now you have given him another name too, “Sharapova’s boyfriend”. I don’t believe this is on his Birth Certificate either.

I hope you don’t feel that I am making the encroachments on your professionalism, although I am somewhat. You’re welcome.

Much love,
PF xxx

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/06/30/my-tips-for-mr-and-mrs-commentator/
It's all so true as well.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1513 on: June 30, 2013, 09:48 PM »

That has to be the grossest pic ever! Yuk!
Not very pretty, I agree - but it was the only way to deal with Jamie's tweet!

Thanks Dani, read this on my email and was going to post it if no one else had. There seems to be a trend in the PF blogs to make serious points amongst the jokes. I too rolled my eyes when Dimitrov was described as "Sharapova's boyfriend" this week... This blog isn't just funny it's clever too and that gets a thumbs up from me!
I agree.  What a well-deserved slap in the face for all the drooling Fed comms! Very Happy
[ Last edit by Aileen June 30, 2013, 09:54 PM ] IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1514 on: June 30, 2013, 09:51 PM »

Sorry, but I can't be the only one on this site to find PseudoFed unfunny.
[ Last edit by robbie June 30, 2013, 09:57 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »