Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Matthias Bachinger, Today, 12:00 Midnight BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 51220 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1530 on: June 30, 2013, 11:22 PM »

Robbie's into making puns, which I find very amusing, even although it took me a while to see where he was coming from at times - but they drove my mother to screaming point, so Shrug

Wonder how many ladies Robbie has drove to screaming point  Think
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1531 on: June 30, 2013, 11:22 PM »

I wasn't trying to. Neutral
Shouldn't you be tucked up safely in your little bed now in preparation for the long day ahead tomorrow? #justsuggesting
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1532 on: June 30, 2013, 11:23 PM »

Shouldn't you be tucked up safely in your little bed now in preparation for the long day ahead tomorrow? #justsuggesting

No I want to knacker myself out so I can sleep on the train.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1533 on: June 30, 2013, 11:23 PM »

You took the words out my mouth there lol...get to bed your up in 5 hours you maniac!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1534 on: June 30, 2013, 11:25 PM »

You took the words out my mouth there lol...get to bed your up in 5 hours you maniac!

I'm insomniac.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1535 on: June 30, 2013, 11:26 PM »

No I want to knacker myself out so I can sleep on the train.
Well I suppose that's one way of looking at it. Rolling Eyes  Then no doubt by the time you get to seeing Andy's match you'll be nodding off on Henman Hill! lol

[ Last edit by Aileen June 30, 2013, 11:30 PM ] IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1536 on: June 30, 2013, 11:27 PM »

Well I suppose that's one way of looking at it. Rolling Eyes  Then no doubt by the time you get to seeing Andy's match you'll be nodding off on Henman Hill! lol

Easier for you to spot me then, no?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1537 on: June 30, 2013, 11:31 PM »

Nah - you'll get squashed underneath all these people roaring Andy on.

I'm insomniac.
I seriously find that hard to believe.  I mean, can you honestly say that you lie awake all night, night after night?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1538 on: June 30, 2013, 11:32 PM »

Nah - you'll get squashed underneath all these people roaring Andy on.

I seriously find that hard to believe.  I mean, can you honestly say that you lie awake all night, night after night?

Yes, I can. On a school night I get about 2 hours sleep. I'm not fully insomniac though.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1539 on: June 30, 2013, 11:43 PM »

Yes, I can. On a school night I get about 2 hours sleep. I'm not fully insomniac though.
Some people can survive on very little sleep.  Look at the late Maggie Thatch - she allegedly got by on only 3 hours, and Sir Winston Churchill got through his day, at least during the War, by taking a series of catnaps, which used to drive his staff crazy because he had a habit of suddenly wanting to go and do something or visit somewhere in the middle of the night and expected everyone to be as wide awake and alert as he was!

Sleep researchers though have proved that so-called insomniacs do in fact sleep without being aware of it.  The brain simply shuts down for 15-20 minutes from time to time, because if it didn't you'd crack up, which is why forced sleep deprivation is a good way of torturing people to get information out of them.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1540 on: July 01, 2013, 09:23 AM »

I'm not fully insomniac though.

Just fully insane Wink
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1541 on: July 01, 2013, 10:11 AM »

Cmon Aileen , Gangsta, I will agree......but sometimes I just don't get PseudoFed.....I get the jist of the joke, but I just don't find it funny....gotta read his posts a few times to make sense.....
We all have someone we 'just don't get' Robbie.....For me, it was Norman Wisdom [I've no idea why] and yet millions thought he was wonderful, whereas dear Tommy Cooper could have me in stitches, without even opening his mouth!  wub I love Billy Connolly, because he takes things from 'real life'.....things I'd never thought of as funny before, until he points it out and 'makes me see it differently' and suddenly it's hilarious, but he might not be for everyone either! In many ways, PseudoFed does the same thing, but without the swearing, Rolling Eyes which I can well do without! You know you make me laugh, because I've told you before and some of Gangsta's 'one liners' are  lmao especially when he's talking to Sabine!  Whistle It's just a case of different strokes for different folks!  Wink
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1542 on: July 01, 2013, 01:10 PM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Me and staff have come to support Laura Bobson today

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1543 on: July 02, 2013, 12:09 AM »

^ I love the way PF gets names 'wrong'.

We all have someone we 'just don't get' Robbie.....For me, it was Norman Wisdom [I've no idea why] and yet millions thought he was wonderful, whereas dear Tommy Cooper could have me in stitches, without even opening his mouth!  wub I love Billy Connolly, because he takes things from 'real life'.....things I'd never thought of as funny before, until he points it out and 'makes me see it differently' and suddenly it's hilarious, but he might not be for everyone either! In many ways, PseudoFed does the same thing, but without the swearing, Rolling Eyes which I can well do without! You know you make me laugh, because I've told you before and some of Gangsta's 'one liners' are  lmao especially when he's talking to Sabine!  Whistle It's just a case of different strokes for different folks!  Wink
Interesting you should say that about Norman Wisdom because I couldn't for the life me see what people found in the least funny about him either.  The same went for Benny Hill, although my Dad thought he was hilarious, perhaps because he was into slap-stick humour, which leaves me completely cold.  I agree about Tommy Cooper though, and Rikki Fulton was another comedian who's face alone made me laugh.  As for the Big Yin - he's in a class all of his own!  Anyone who can be crude without being offensive has to be someone special, although I know that some people found him a big turn-off because of it.

IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1544 on: July 02, 2013, 07:52 AM »

^ I love the way PF gets names 'wrong'.

Interesting you should say that about Norman Wisdom because I couldn't for the life me see what people found in the least funny about him either.  The same went for Benny Hill, although my Dad thought he was hilarious, perhaps because he was into slap-stick humour, which leaves me completely cold.  I agree about Tommy Cooper though, and Rikki Fulton was another comedian who's face alone made me laugh.  As for the Big Yin - he's in a class all of his own!  Anyone who can be crude without being offensive has to be someone special, although I know that some people found him a big turn-off because of it.

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't like Norman Wisdom, though I did quite like Benny Hill, but another one I could never take to was Ken Dodd.....Couldn't find anything remotely funny about his Diddy Men or his tickling stick! Loved Stanley Baxter.....Les Dawson [especially playing the piano] and Russ Abbot! Loved Rikki Fulton [Reverand Jolly]  lmao Oh .....and Dave Allen! There are loads more, but these are some of my favourites! Couldn't bear to live in a world without humour.....Thank God for those who can make us laugh!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »