Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 58896 times)
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1665 on: July 11, 2013, 02:29 PM »

I'm not saying why either #secret #excited

Don't you worry that if you keep firing your staff that one day they might spill the beans on your true identity? #BruceWayne #ClarkKent
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1666 on: July 11, 2013, 06:48 PM »

Don't you worry that if you keep firing your staff that one day they might spill the beans on your true identity? #BruceWayne #ClarkKent
 Depends what he fires them with! #blindfold #anylastrequests
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1667 on: July 11, 2013, 06:53 PM »

PseudoFed lost a game of Russian Roulette #finalcountdown #thisistheend
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1668 on: July 11, 2013, 07:39 PM »

PseudoFed lost a game of Russian Roulette #finalcountdown #thisistheend
Good one Gangsta. lol   Why don't you send him a tweet anyway?

I'm looking forward to reading this blog, which was announced today.

thetennisspace ‏@thetennisspace
Coming soon - @PseudoFed tells Andy Murray how to behave as a Wimbledon champion

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1669 on: July 11, 2013, 09:37 PM »

10 July -

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Staff member just said, "Are you in Bastad?" - I said, "I've been in all day, there's no need to be rude." #badmanners

What a gem! clap
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1670 on: July 11, 2013, 09:55 PM »

What a gem! clap
That was my favourite one too. Very Happy
IP Logged
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1671 on: July 11, 2013, 10:00 PM »

That was my favourite one too. Very Happy

Me too ! Very Happy
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1672 on: July 15, 2013, 12:01 PM »

'How to behave as Wimbledon champion'

Not Roger Federer has written an open letter to ‘Andrew Murray’ on how he should behave as Wimbledon Champion:

Dear Andrew,

As the great Freddie Mercury sings, We are the Champions My friend. We’ll keep on fighting, until match point. At which point you win, and in My matches I decide whether I choose to lose.

Congratulations on your Wimbledon victory, Andrew. You have joined My clubs. With this achievement comes great responsibility and it is your pleasure to read My advice here in association with My best friends at The Tennis Space. As with most things in the life, there are the negatives, the positives, the bad things and the good things. I am an optical which means I always ask Chef to fill My glass to the top. Therefore, let us go through the negatives first.

Negative things:

- Commentators will randomly say meaningless statements like, “He doesn’t sweat”. Then, they will believe what they have just said and ask you questions about it in press conferences.

- Commentators will also make the excited noises when you beat players such as 52 year old Phillip Gazpacho who has never played tennis before, in the first round of the Wimbledon. Despite what they think, this isn’t actually a big achievement, although quite fun.

- Your first names are now Wimbledon and Champion, your surnames are now Andrew and Murrays. This is OK up to a certain point. But for Me, when I fill out application forms, I’m never quite sure what to write.

- Mr. Wimbledon will ensure you always play lesser known players in the first couple of rounds. Why is this a negative? Well, look what happened to Me.

- The actual Wimbledon trophy they give you is much smaller when you get it homes. It isn’t very useful but I do find that they make excellent containers for Lindt chocolates.

Positive things:

- Doors will now open for you. Before you had to open them yourself. It’s almost magic although I believe nowadays some are automatic.

- Sleepovers at Mr. Wimbledon’s house. Although if I’m doing the honestations, it isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It’s particularly awkward when you realize his homes is a shrine to your existence. Staff didn’t know where to look on My behalf.

- Gwen SteFunny and Gavin will appear in your box. They haven’t been in Mine for a while so I imagine they made the foreseeings.

- Anna Winterbottom will suddenly appear in your dining room. She will offer great fashion tips so make the notes for future references.

- You are now eligible to wear unusual outfits whilst walking out on Centre Court and no matter how ridiculous they may appear, Sue Darker of the BBC will make the fawnings.

- Even if you hardly win a tournament in the year leading up to Wimbledon, the BBC team will always start the Wimbledon coverage as though you’ve already won.

- One of the biggest positives is that we are boys. This gives us automatic immunizations from comments of certain BBC Television presenters who see fit to make comments about girl Wimbledon champions.

See you across the Atlantic soon.

Much love,
PF xxx

http://www.thetennisspace.com/pseudofed-an-open-letter-to-andy-murray/
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1673 on: July 15, 2013, 01:13 PM »

- Commentators will also make the excited noises when you beat players such as 52 year old Phillip Gazpacho who has never played tennis before, in the first round of the Wimbledon. Despite what they think, this isn’t actually a big achievement, although quite fun.

lmaoff
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1674 on: July 15, 2013, 01:14 PM »

lmao lmao Thanks for sharing this Dani and thanks to PseudoFed for providing me with a much needed bloody good laugh! It's much appreciated!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1675 on: July 15, 2013, 03:46 PM »

Love them all. Can't choose the best. roflmao roflmao

Dani, thanks for posting. hug

Pseudo, muahhh.....love it!
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1676 on: July 15, 2013, 05:53 PM »

"Even if you hardly win a tournament in the year leading up to Wimbledon, the BBC team will always start the Wimbledon coverage as though you’ve already won."

clap
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1677 on: July 16, 2013, 02:44 AM »

lmao  Brilliant!  I like this though - "You are now eligible to wear unusual outfits whilst walking out on Centre Court and no matter how ridiculous they may appear.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1678 on: July 17, 2013, 04:55 AM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed 
Just to make the confirmations, I am trying out a new racquet this week. #excited

IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1679 on: July 17, 2013, 06:49 AM »

Is that really a gigantic raquet Aileen.......or is that Tom Cruise holding it?  Whistle
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »