July 21, 2013 by pseudofedblog
Hello everybody fans,
I appreciate you wanting to know how I am. Very well thank you. The new racquet is performing nicely.
Here I am back at homes in Switzerland playing the great Gstaad tournament. I thought I’d give you the quick personal preview:
1. The first photograph is Me. I think I have been playing very well. New racquet, new opportunities. Some media outlets suggested I was wearing the strappings on My back under the vest in Hamburg. If you don’t mind, I think it’s the little rude taking pictures underneath people’s clothes. Some basic manners please.
2. Stanford. He knows what to do.
3. Janko. He reads a lot of interesting books and hopefully will be in one of those alternate realities he talks about whilst on court.
4. Juan Monaco. This is not Del Potro, nor does he live in Monaco. I’m not sure who he is.
5. Feliciano. Better known as Judy Murray’s squeezy thing.
6. Mikhail. Ex-President of Russia, now turned tennis pro.
7. Thomaz. Great actor.
8. Lukas Rosol. Great player and hopefully will still be thinking about when he beat Nadal.
To make the summaries, this makes for an interesting tournament. If I don’t win it, Staff have got Houston on speed-dial.