Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 59557 times)
michelle
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #30 on: June 29, 2012, 03:45 PM »

I loved the picture of Fed's transport, complained it was rather slow, it was the gold coach!
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #31 on: June 29, 2012, 05:10 PM »

Intriguing tweet from Pseudofed today
Shocked! Judy Murray @judmoo recognised the GOAT even in disguise! I allowed her to chat with Me. Pleasure was all hers ‪#humble
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 10:18 PM »

"Latest tweet  :  Apparently Gilles Simon looking for a new coach. Base salary + bonuses for men. For women an apron & free subscription to Good HouseKeeping"
lol  Love that one!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #33 on: June 30, 2012, 12:17 AM »

Looking forward to what PseudoFed has to say after tonight's narrow escape.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #34 on: June 30, 2012, 12:56 AM »

VICTORY
June 30, 2012

Hi Little Guys!

Such a fun and exciting day!

Did you enjoy the match? I did as Anna WinterTimes came to see Me. Hello Anna, I make the little wave from the bloggings.

After putting the special roof on Centre Court Mr. Wimbledon promised Me he’d leave it on so we didn’t make a repeat of interruptions like last night’s match with Rafael Nadal with the Rissoles. So the roof was on all day even though it didn’t rain. Perfecto I thought! But Mr. Wimbledon also made promises of an easy opponents. When the match started I kept checking that the roof was not doing the cheeky openings so My GOAT eyes were not always on the balls. This is all that happened, nothing to worry about.

Afterwards the nice press people asked Me about Rafa and I say, “In the 5th it was just a joke, I was laughing in disbelief 10 minutes after match ended.” – yes I really did say this. I must be honest and humble with My fans. But it was funny wasn’t it? In the car on the way home one of My staff asked Me if the Roland Garros final of 2008 was also funny. This staff member now does not work for Me.

I had several distractions today which affected this evening’s match. I will list them in a list. Here is the list:

- Karlovic. how many times? Too tall. I watched him in a doubles match and was stunned the ATP have not banned him for being too tall. I made the photograph on My FedBerry at court no.16. I present the photo as evidence. The girl ball servant in this picture is 6 feet and 4 inches. Karlovic? Too Tall.

- My next distraction? As you know, I was in the special disguises today mixing with you in the Wimbledon grounds. I was by the outside irrelevant courts as I wanted to watch the Little Guys play their matches. Then somebody recognised Me! My secrets were exposed and I did some blushings. Naturally being the GOAT I allowed this person to spend some time with Me and My staff. It was so nice for her and she was so happy to meet Me….. yes. You know who you are. Hello. I will not do the revealing as to who this was as a good writer, which I aspire to be, does not reveal their sauces.

- I make some admissions now. I was quite angry and I made the agitations and caused a little scene in the Wimbledon Shop. I noticed that they were selling an illegal Digital Video Discs. Again I took the photograph as I have learned that in order to do things now you must show your evidences and proof readings. Mr. Wimbledon, I trust these will be removed asapps.

There isn’t any tennis on now until Monday so I wish all of you a great weekend times.

Try and have some fun and remember tell your bosses that you need next after next Sunday off. Make the party time!

PF xxx
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #35 on: June 30, 2012, 01:03 AM »

I will not do the revealing as to who this was as a good writer, which I aspire to be, does not reveal their sauces.

Very Happy
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #36 on: June 30, 2012, 01:28 AM »

lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #37 on: June 30, 2012, 02:05 AM »

I love the excuse for so nearly losing the match and the reference to "Rafael Nadal with the Rissoles".  Also the fact that there's no tennis now till Monday!
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #38 on: June 30, 2012, 09:12 AM »

It's brilliant stuff clap
Love the throwaways "...does not work for ME."
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #39 on: June 30, 2012, 03:59 PM »

lol
IP Logged
BearSnout

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #40 on: June 30, 2012, 04:55 PM »

Intriguing tweet from Pseudofed today
Shocked! Judy Murray @judmoo recognised the GOAT even in disguise! I allowed her to chat with Me. Pleasure was all hers ‪#humble

I saw that too. And later she seemed to indicate on twitter that she met him! Very intriguing!

Great account Very Happy
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #41 on: June 30, 2012, 05:00 PM »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - love the pseudofed posts! Very Happy
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #42 on: June 30, 2012, 05:04 PM »

I saw that too. And later she seemed to indicate on twitter that she met him! Very intriguing!

Great account Very Happy

Hello BearSnout, and welcome!
IP Logged
BearSnout

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #43 on: June 30, 2012, 05:35 PM »

Hello BearSnout, and welcome!

Thank you! Very excited about this afternoon's match!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #44 on: July 01, 2012, 03:52 AM »

Tweeted by PF around midnight -

"If I was playing last on Centre Court the roof would have been closed at around 2.30pm in preparations for the #GOAT"

and later -

"I can confirm that the "Special Circumstances" that would have allowed them to play past 11pm would be Me #humble"
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »