Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 49860 times)
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #45 on: July 01, 2012, 04:58 AM »

roflmao

You know, I bet they would have too lol
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #46 on: July 01, 2012, 06:31 AM »

Oh Aileen that was just wonderful. clap How good to start the day with a laugh.
Mind u that comment of his that he was laughing when Rafa lost, well u couldn't make that up.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #47 on: July 01, 2012, 11:44 AM »

Tweeted by PF around midnight -

"If I was playing last on Centre Court the roof would have been closed at around 2.30pm in preparations for the #GOAT"

and later -

"I can confirm that the "Special Circumstances" that would have allowed them to play past 11pm would be Me #humble"

Loved those too Aileen!

PseudoFed has picked up an extra 2,500 twitter followers this week (and probably loads more of us not on twitter). Brilliant.

Nice tweet from Maggie May this morning too

Maggie May ‏@maggiemay_hem
Hello to all my new followers and thanks for your messages! Sorry I haven't replied to you all but I'm kind of a big deal these days.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #48 on: July 02, 2012, 02:07 AM »

Tweet - Sunday mid-day

"Have a little conjestion Frown One of My staff just offered Me a Sudafed #confused"

lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #49 on: July 02, 2012, 02:25 AM »

Psychology of the Secrets
July 1, 2012

First I need to make a small print statement:

Do Not Read This If You Are a Tennis player Playing Right Now. Only Old Ones And Normal People Can Read This

I thought it would be nice to use My bloggings on this middle Wimbledon Sunday to not give My opinion, but to give My fans some insights into Me. This is a privileged guide for you.

I believe we should never make pre-assumptions so let’s start with the basics. Psychology is the study of the head (the part under the hair).

Why have I been such a great champion? There are so many reasons I hear you say. And this is true, I agree with you. But let Me share some little fun tricks and insights with you that contributed to My standing out from the Little Guys.

1. The first trick I like to share is the Sociable Psychology.
I recommend you, as and up and coming player, to not mix with the other players throughout your career. Especially the Little Guys. If you represent your country in the Olympic games do not stay at the Olympic villages for example. Rent a humble house for you and your staff. If the players organise a party times, do not attend. Make your own parties with close friends such as Tigers that live in the Woods, or Gwen VeryFunny. These parties can be just as fun!

If the other players organise little events like soccer matches, do not attend. You may get injured and if you carry this into a tournament you may need to call the trainer during a match. And you always need to avoid this because you know what Tommy Haas gets like when this happens.

- So, why do this? I will tell you the secrets. This gives you something special called the “Perceptions Effect”. It means when they do see you, you become the reality of the mystical figures. Suddenly you are standing in nice cardigans across the net from them. For them it is like they are meeting Harold Potter.

Already you have the big advantage!

2. Change racquets during a set.
Do this as the opponent is about to serve and you want to break him. Such as 4-4 or 4-3. the Perceptions Effect here is that they think you will have a very BIG tennis racquets! But guess what? This is very funnies. It is not true! Your racquet is actually the same size!!!!!

Again you have a big advantage as they are about to serve!

Here is everybody’s friend Henry The Count making demonstrations.

3. The Humble Effect.
Here you need to make best friends forever (BFFF) with the people of the influences. Find out who they are and grace them with humble interviews about yourself. This, rightly, also makes them feel like they have been in the presence of Harold Potter.

- Why do this? Because this means you can shout “Shut Up” to fans and other players’ families yet still be called humble. This is not the magic effect but the Humble Effect and you should never make the under estimations of this. However, this can have the effect of the opposites and they may become like stalkers. I often get text messages on My FedBerry from somebody that shall remain nameless whose name rhymes with Blue Darker. The message is “COME ON MY GOAT”. I don’t mind, but it can be off putting during a match when I want to do courtside tweetings to My fans.

——————

There we have it My fans. An insiders guide to Me. You’re welcome.
Please study the great psycholgists of our time and maybe one day you may have your own guide to share. I recommend reading:

- Signal Fraud – he was great but had personal issues I think, so don’t read too much otherwise you’ll never look at your mother in the same way again.
- Ivan Karlovic Pavlov – he was very clever but makes you feel hungry so make sure your Chef is nearby.

Now we can look forward to My last week with Mr. Wimbledon. The final should be exciting! I hope to see you there!

PF xxx
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #50 on: July 02, 2012, 06:22 AM »

Ta Aileen, another excellent morning read Smile Yes indeedy , shout "shut up" and still be called "humble" .......Imagine if Andy had done that?......
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #51 on: July 02, 2012, 07:57 AM »

Are we totally sure this isn't Kim Sears?? lol

There are a few things now that are making me think it's her.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #52 on: July 02, 2012, 09:28 AM »

Monday morning -
A lot of concern about the weather today. It's OK. I'm on Centre Court. Mr. Wimbledon even puts the roof on for Me when it isn't raining.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #53 on: July 02, 2012, 12:39 PM »

If it is I will
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #54 on: July 02, 2012, 01:39 PM »

Having read through the blogs again, I can see where you're coming from.  Kim certainly seems a very intelligent and witty person, and I think she would have the time to do something like this.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #55 on: July 02, 2012, 02:19 PM »

Centre Court tweetings. If Tommy Haas criticises Me for this medical timeout I'll fire him #humble

2:30 pm In the ante-room with Malisse #awkwardsilence
[ Last edit by johnkiernan35 July 02, 2012, 02:33 PM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #56 on: July 02, 2012, 02:35 PM »

Centre Court tweetings. If Tommy Haas criticises Me for this medical timeout I'll fire him #humble
Only just discovered Fed had the trainer AND the doctor out for a back injury.  I'm trying not to laugh though ... poor Fed ... Very Happy
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #57 on: July 02, 2012, 02:49 PM »

It's certainly a Murray supporter, given the constant references to the likes of Judy and Maggie May, as well as instances that happen in his matches (like Haas and Karlovic).

I think if it was Kim it would be a bit risky though. Coul make things awkward between Andy and Federer if it were to ever come out. Dunno.

Anyway particularly loved this line: "And you always need to avoid this because you know what Tommy Haas gets like when this happens." lol
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #58 on: July 02, 2012, 02:59 PM »

It's certainly a Murray supporter, given the constant references to the likes of Judy and Maggie May, as well as instances that happen in his matches (like Haas and Karlovic).

I think if it was Kim it would be a bit risky though. Coul make things awkward between Andy and Federer if it were to ever come out. Dunno.

Brilliant if it was - totally agree about the risk though, don't think she'd chance it .  Maybe shes ghosting it through a fence.  But somehow it feels like a guy behind it.  And Andy hangs out with a lot of witty guys  thumb up
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #59 on: July 02, 2012, 03:01 PM »

Judy has met PseudoFed just incase you didn't know Very Happy I  need to ask her sometime  Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »