Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 59374 times)
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #510 on: September 14, 2012, 07:12 PM »

Always had him tagged as a sour puss. The picture just confirms it,unless he is the centre of attention he gets fed up. You would expect him to be proud to represent Switzerland but apparently not (He finds it a chore) and to cap it all a member of a team. Poor SmugFed he is having a bad summer what with losing to Andy at the Olympics and getting knocked out of the US Open.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #511 on: September 14, 2012, 07:28 PM »

Am I wrong in thinking PseudoFed has acknowledged Andy's win, and yet the real Fed hasn't?
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #512 on: September 14, 2012, 07:29 PM »

Am I wrong in thinking PseudoFed has acknowledged Andy's win, and yet the real Fed hasn't?

Absolutely correct, I believe. As we see by the photo, Federer is in mourning.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #513 on: September 14, 2012, 07:34 PM »

No I do believe he has not contacted Andy to congratulate him for his win at the US Open.  Obviously Nadal and of course Nole have (Sour grapes perhaps) that he has not. Anyway Andy has plenty of good friends who have. Who needs SmugFed anyway a poor poor loser.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #514 on: September 14, 2012, 07:42 PM »

Fed won first match 1-0
OMG - Brilliant pic. roflmao

PF's only tweet -

Making the relaxings after My victory. Stanford wants to have a sleepover so we can discuss tactics for our doubles #notafterlasttime
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #515 on: September 14, 2012, 08:21 PM »

Love that pic! Fed obviously really enjoying his time there. Wink
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #516 on: September 14, 2012, 08:22 PM »

Love that pic! Fed obviously really enjoying his time there. Wink

Ha ha...
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #517 on: September 14, 2012, 08:44 PM »

Swiss genius Roger Federer will be in action on Friday, as he will take on Thiemo de Bakker of Netherlands in the World Group Play offs at Davis Cup.

Not my words btw lol

It’s a matter of getting through and not losing, me being the overwhelming favorite in most of the matches.

Wonder who said that?

http://www.tennisearth.com/news/tennisNews/2012-Davis-Cup-Roger-Federer-vs-Thiemo-de-Bakker-Match-Preview-337455.htm

Thanks Bev. That is so funny. Fed sounds now just like PF. Fed used to be more discrete but now he is really trying to turn attention to himself. It is now almost impossible to differentiate Fed from PF.

It must be difficult being #1, being a GOAT and everyone is focusing their attention on Andy.  Fed is really ungracious not to send congratulation messages to Andy. I think Fed knows deep down inside that his days of winning GSs are numbered with Andy and Nole blocking his path.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #518 on: September 15, 2012, 01:00 AM »

Thanks Bev. That is so funny. Fed sounds now just like PF. Fed used to be more discrete but now he is really trying to turn attention to himself. It is now almost impossible to differentiate Fed from PF.

It must be difficult being #1, being a GOAT and everyone is focusing their attention on Andy.  Fed is really ungracious not to send congratulation messages to Andy. I think Fed knows deep down inside that his days of winning GSs are numbered with Andy and Nole blocking his path.
Well if he wants to be remembered as an arrogant, ungracious individual, he's going the right way about it.  I wonder how long it'll be now before his fans start to see him for what he really is.  I can't believe they're all totally thick.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #519 on: September 15, 2012, 09:43 AM »

Well if he wants to be remembered as an arrogant, ungracious individual, he's going the right way about it.  I wonder how long it'll be now before his fans start to see him for what he really is.  I can't believe they're all totally thick.

I dont think they will ever see it...I have a live example at home (my brother) and I have lost hope....
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #520 on: September 15, 2012, 10:31 AM »

The whole world might as well be in turmoil,  in devastation  yet Fed will be still like      "where are my grapes?" "where are my humble, great,  sweet fans"  "I want attention"  "I want everyone to love me for who I am. " Everyone loves me  because I am so bloody perfect."  "I am the one and only"
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #521 on: September 15, 2012, 11:13 AM »

The only way to know the quote is by Fed is that from Pseudofed it  would have read "Me".   
IP Logged
Becky
Challenger Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #522 on: September 15, 2012, 07:58 PM »

That picture of Fed with the captain holding the umbrella for him is hilarious. Just sums him up perfectly.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #523 on: September 15, 2012, 08:07 PM »

Found these Davis Cup pics on rogerfedererfans.com

#humble

"Now, which end of this thing am I supposed to use?" #confused

"Uh - maybe it's this end??" #imgettingcloser

"Yup - got it right #veryclever

"This hides my bad hair day Haase" #stopstaring

"I keep telling you - if it isn't Lindt I don't want it! #yourfired

"But you know I've always loved you Stan" #blowingakiss