Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 48966 times)
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #615 on: October 15, 2012, 04:38 PM »

Lol Ruthie can't he part the seas as well? So actually would not even need to walk on water.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #616 on: October 15, 2012, 05:02 PM »

This afternoon's gem -

A little offended they refer to Me as a parody account... but still #humble http://www.techtree.com/content/features/2001/8-twitter-parody-accounts-worth.html
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #617 on: October 18, 2012, 12:32 PM »

http://www.thetennisspace.com/pseudofed-on-his-300-weeks-as-world-no-1/
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #618 on: October 18, 2012, 04:35 PM »

lmao Hilarious as usual! Thanks Nigel! Thanks to all you others who post on here too!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #619 on: October 18, 2012, 04:56 PM »

Absolutely brilliant. Very Happy

"We should really acknowledge the big achievement here. Not even Abba achieved this. Nor Bryan Adams with his song, “Everything I do, I do it for Me” which seemed to be number one for much of my childhood." lmao  And I love his suggestions for changing the ranking system.

I wonder if PF will publish his memos "after the retirement"?  Not too many though because they could quickly become a bit boring.  Even the best humour has its limits.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #620 on: October 18, 2012, 05:16 PM »

I wonder if PF will publish his memos "after the retirement"? 

I hope he does!Always makes me laugh,and I reckon he'd come up with some hilarious stuff to tweet about post-retirement.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #621 on: October 18, 2012, 05:29 PM »

Incredibly clever and funny. (including the WTA and other nationalities)

Spotted a few clues. The references to Michael Fish and Bryan Adams suggests PF is a Brit aged around 30ish.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #622 on: October 18, 2012, 05:32 PM »

I was thinking that myself as you say someone from abroad would not know Michael Fish the weather man,
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #623 on: October 18, 2012, 06:02 PM »

Incredibly clever and funny. (including the WTA and other nationalities)

Spotted a few clues. The references to Michael Fish and Bryan Adams suggests PF is a Brit aged around 30ish.
I think some of us worked that out a while ago Linda from some of his earlier tweets. Smile  But anyway whoever he is he deserves a medal.  I try to remember to look at his tweets most days and they never fail to cheer me up whether he's tweeting about tennis or something else.

These are some non-tennis tweets from yesterday -

Bomani Johnson ‏@nurahsdaddy
@PseudoFed HA!!!! Glad to see you back. Missed you. What do you think about the US Presidential Race?

@nurahsdaddy Where are they running to? #confused

Really feeling the tough times of the economy. Getting staff to tighten my belt #humble
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #624 on: October 21, 2012, 11:52 AM »

PseudoFed interviewed by Swiss sports journalist Rene Stauffer - brilliant!

In German  at http://www.sonntagszeitung.ch/sport/artikel-detailseite/?newsid=232841

Google translation:

How can I hate Myself?

On Twitter is constantly making fun of PseudoFed Roger Federer and parodied him as a narcissistic egomaniac. What is the intention behind it?

By Rene Stauffer

He calls himself "PseudoFed" and "Not Roger Federer" and send text messages in English, the Twitter world has been on the 5500th In it, he makes fun of the Swiss tennis star, parodying him as a smug egomaniac who regards himself as the greatest player of all time, can lose badly suppressed and his staff. Who is hiding behind PseudoFed what is his intention? A somewhat unusual interview, which was conducted over the Internet.

Twitter as unsympathetic parallel Federer and reveal the world number one to ridicule. Who are you really?

Nice try. I give my identity is not known, but will only respond as PseudoFed. The mystery part of it, it's a small fun that will help us to enjoy tennis. If I betray my identity, I ruin this game.

But something you can let us know about yourself - gender, age, nationality?

This is simply because I can read all about me in Wikipedia. I play on the men's tour, so I am a man, 31 years old, Swiss etc.

Because now speaks PseudoFed so. When and why did you get the idea for this parody?

Two years ago. I wanted to come to my fans in relationship.

Many people think that you must be a Federer-hater.

How can I hate myself? Life is too short for hate. My tweets will be fun, tennis is my favorite sport. If anyone reads into something negative, I can not help it, but that's not my intention. Those who do not like my tweets, they should treat it like a TV show that he dislikes, and ask his staff to change the channel. Unfortunately you can not please everyone. There is no hate in my creations. You will find that many of my fans are also RF fans.

Which of your tweets has caused the strongest reactions?

No idea. I will ask my staff.

Do you really think that Federer has some of the characteristics that make under him? About a lack of humility, a strong authority and a big ego

How to tell my good friend Janko Tipsarevic, who reads many books would: Subjective opinions are what they are, and do not reflect the reality. Because reality does not exist well, we all have individual perceptions.

How much time do you invest in this Twitter account?

I'm writing some tweets between matches and sometimes during games over the FedBerry - if my staff did not just forget to charge it.

What is the "Pseudofedblog" you also run?

PseudoFedBlog.com is the website for my blogs, Twitter if not for once is enough.

Have you already received a response from Federer or his close circles?

Yes, once someone responded, I do not remember who. He said, "Oh, is that really funny?"

What did you find most of your posts the most successful?

Those that make people happiest. Life is finally died laughing.

Do not think that it is a waste of time to tweet on behalf of a person who does not exist?

If this identity did not exist, to whom have you asked these questions? Now I'm confused.

They have nearly 15 000 followers on Twitter. That's not much, Rafael Nadal, for example, more than 3.2 million.

The number of my followers I do not care.

Do you see yourself already Federer play tennis?

Is the Pope Catholic?

What is your own favorite player?

I myself. Where once even Rod Laver played not so shabby.

You have no qualms about making fun of others, Paul Annacone as "Anaconda" and Federer's wife described as «Mirky"?

Again: My posts are just fun, always carefree and without suspicion. I want to make people happy. I myself am a tennis fan and I support many players, including Federer. Much of the PseudoFed says also applies to other players.

Posted on 21.10.2012

I love this "Do not think that it is a waste of time to tweet on behalf of a person who does not exist?

If this identity did not exist, to whom have you asked these questions? Now I'm confused".

[ Last edit by Elena October 21, 2012, 05:10 PM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #625 on: October 21, 2012, 04:10 PM »

Hilarious, as usual! Very Happy  Thanks Elena.

But PF does show a slightly more serious side -

"Who are you really?

Nice try. I give my identity is not known, but will only respond as PseudoFed. The mystery part of it, it's a small fun that will help us to enjoy tennis. If I betray my identity, I ruin this game."

So true.  Long may his identity remain a mystery.

IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #626 on: October 21, 2012, 05:00 PM »

Haha brilliant!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #627 on: October 21, 2012, 06:00 PM »

Neil Harman's tweets about the interview -

Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes
@staffsky Brilliant idea, perfectly achieved Rene. It's almost like talking to the real person, and of course, it is!

Jörg Allmeroth ‏@Almighurt
@NeilHarmanTimes @staffsky Great stuff from @staffsky. And now: Who is the @PseudoFed? Any suggestions

Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes
@Almighurt @staffsky I have no clue, really Jorg which is what makes whoever it is really outstanding, much like the man himself
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #628 on: October 21, 2012, 06:29 PM »

Love the latest entries - the thoughts on being 300 weeks at number 1 are hilarious. Love his suggestion for the rankings. Wink Also, that interview is very clever, and PF does a great job of staying in character throughout.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #629 on: October 28, 2012, 09:02 PM »

His thoughts about today's match:

''Firstly, hawkeye is wrong. Thirdly, his shirt was too bright, Lastly, I chose to lose ''

And a little later:

''Well, there's also been a tsunami off Canada so I thought we'd better end it #safetyfirst ''
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »