Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 53563 times)
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #690 on: November 20, 2012, 06:51 AM »

Disagree with the pseud over "Women in Black"- creepy not, but loving the sequel "Men In Black" - a far superior movie Whistle
#Humble
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #691 on: November 20, 2012, 08:44 PM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Dear ATP, can we make it illegal to play tennis if you've been away for a few months due to injury #justasking
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #692 on: November 21, 2012, 12:21 AM »

There are some responses to the blog, one of which suggests that PF shouldn't watch dark, creepy  films but should instead "watch films set in a sunny atmosphere. I recommend that you view the Olympic Gold Medal tennis film. It has blue skies, green grass and a wonderful, uplifting climax." lol
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #693 on: November 21, 2012, 12:41 PM »

Yes I could watch that over and over. To see Andy give Mr Smug a right drubbing was my highlight of the summer and then to go on and win the US Open what a great summer. Even made all that rain bearable.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #694 on: November 22, 2012, 12:02 AM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Dear ATP, can we make it illegal to play tennis if you've been away for a few months due to injury #justasking

lmao

There are some responses to the blog, one of which suggests that PF shouldn't watch dark, creepy  films but should instead "watch films set in a sunny atmosphere. I recommend that you view the Olympic Gold Medal tennis film. It has blue skies, green grass and a wonderful, uplifting climax." lol

lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #695 on: November 22, 2012, 02:11 AM »

And this is another amusing one from a follower -

Jill Bream ‏@JillBream
@PseudoFed Didn't know you got into the chip business!!! Congrats!

Sounds quite tasty.  Must see if I can find them in a health food shop!  #hungry
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #696 on: November 22, 2012, 02:17 PM »

I could watch that over and over. To see Andy give Mr Smug a right drubbing was my highlight of the summer...

I felt like watching it yesterday, but the official version on YT is unbearable with its out of synchness.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #697 on: November 22, 2012, 02:25 PM »

I felt like watching it yesterday, but the official version on YT is unbearable with its out of synchness.

If you go to Prodigy's youtube channel,he has a brilliant version up.It is the tiniest bit out of synch,but you wouldn't even notice it-it's miles better than the rubbish of the Olympic channel.Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/IgNiiTe08/videos?view=0
Thanks again Prodigy!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #698 on: November 22, 2012, 02:30 PM »

No worries Dani, and thanks for the plug. I think I'm going to watch the US Open final again tonight :P
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #699 on: November 22, 2012, 02:42 PM »

No worries Dani, and thanks for the plug. I think I'm going to watch the US Open final again tonight :P

Not at all-thank YOU for all the great matches!I'm planning an Olympic final re-watch myself this weekend Very Happy
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #700 on: November 22, 2012, 02:55 PM »

Prodigy's youtube channel has a brilliant version up.

Fab!  Thanks!  *adds to Watch Later playlist*
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #701 on: November 29, 2012, 11:24 AM »

Tweeter of the year – PseudoFed (Not Roger Federer). There’s an awful lot of rubbish flying around the Twittersphere but among the dross is a real gem, in the form of PseudoFed, aka Not Roger Federer, a spoof account of the great man. Like most of the great man’s game, PseudoFed’s posts are perfectly judged, playing on his ability to say things that from anyone else would sound hideously arrogant. For whatever reason, Federer just about gets away with it but with a hashtag of #humble, PsuedoFed plays up this side of the Federer character, to hilarious effect. This is just one of many good moments: “Staff member just said: Andy has beaten you the last 2 times, what are you going to change up tonight? #yourefired.” The identity of the author remains unknown, which just adds to the fun.

http://www.thetennisspace.com/the-tennis-space-2012-alternative-awards-part-one/
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #702 on: November 29, 2012, 02:58 PM »

Tweeter of the year – PseudoFed (Not Roger Federer). There’s an awful lot of rubbish flying around the Twittersphere but among the dross is a real gem, in the form of PseudoFed, aka Not Roger Federer, a spoof account of the great man. Like most of the great man’s game, PseudoFed’s posts are perfectly judged, playing on his ability to say things that from anyone else would sound hideously arrogant. For whatever reason, Federer just about gets away with it but with a hashtag of #humble, PsuedoFed plays up this side of the Federer character, to hilarious effect. This is just one of many good moments: “Staff member just said: Andy has beaten you the last 2 times, what are you going to change up tonight? #yourefired.” The identity of the author remains unknown, which just adds to the fun.

http://www.thetennisspace.com/the-tennis-space-2012-alternative-awards-part-one/

And the comment that has been left by a person in response to the tennis space adds to the fun!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #703 on: November 29, 2012, 08:14 PM »

Thanks Elena.  So pleased to see PF get this honour. Smile

I've added a comment of my own btw. #humble 
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #704 on: November 29, 2012, 08:21 PM »

Thanks Elena, and I noticed your humble comments Aileen. Very Happy