Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 54621 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #705 on: November 29, 2012, 08:48 PM »

Thanks Elena, and I noticed your humble comments Aileen. Very Happy
I felt moved to add my tuppence-worth after reading Sascha's post, and I see she's (I'm assuming it's a she) added another one -

"I just don't get the humour. Pseudo fed doesn't talk anywhere close to how fed would speak or react to situations. For a parodie to be well done, you have to recognize the person that get parodied easily. If it wasn't for the name in the twitter account I would more times then not have no idea it meant to be fed."

Oh dear! Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #706 on: November 29, 2012, 09:21 PM »

Great comment Aileen!
That Sascha person can't be too knowledgable about the real Fed,can she,if she doesn't recognise what it is Pseudo tweets about...
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #707 on: November 29, 2012, 09:28 PM »

Seems like Sasha doesn't have a sense of humour. She needs to be humbled.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #708 on: November 29, 2012, 10:09 PM »

Seems like Sasha doesn't have a sense of humour. She needs to be humbled.
... or pitied. Poor Sascha, really missing out.

but well said, Aileen.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #709 on: November 29, 2012, 11:47 PM »

By the way, Federer will be going on the Gillette Tour of S. America from 6-15 December playing exhibition matches.

PF's razor-sharp tweets should be very entertaining.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #710 on: November 30, 2012, 06:38 AM »

Sascha doesn't read as an English first language speaker. Perhaps you've gotta be to get the humour? Shrug
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #711 on: November 30, 2012, 10:49 PM »

Pseudofed's latest offering:

GOAT with the MOAT

Hello everybody!

I have the exciting news which you may have seen on your small television sets or MyTube.

I have teamed up with MOAT Champagne to be their Brand Sponsor. They are extremely lucky to have Me and look forward to working with Me.

When I first got into tennis I heard about branding and it gave Me the apprehensions as I thought it might be painful. I consulted with the ATP doctor and he was right, it doesn’t hurt at all! MOAT first contacted Me on the Facebook via a private message. My Facebook administrator’s assistant picked this up and forwarded it for approval to the head of My Human Resources department. This then went through the usual channels to reach Me. After H.R. it went through Sales, Accounting (large department), Tech support, Style support, Fashion support and Staff support. Three years later it was brought to My attention for final approval. I approved on the understanding that we go for a re-brand and that it must have a ‘GOAT’ stamp. I met them halfway (Dubai) and we settled on MOAT. I am so happy to be associated with this brand, as well as all My other sponsors.

As you know, it’s so important for Me to reach out to the everyday consumer. A staff member questioned whether it was a good idea given I am the top athlete. Not only did she question the association with professional sport and alcohol but also as a role model to children.

Obviously I had her fired. There is nothing wrong with this partnership. The London Olympics this year had McDonalds and Coca-Cola as main sponsors and there was nothing wrong with that either, we all have to eat otherwise we would be very thin. I must make the admissions that this discussion did make Me angry. How else are children going to be motivated to go to their local (and probably cold) tennis courts without the goal of partnerships such as this one day?

Look, it isn’t just Me. Rafaello Nadal (Spanish) now has his sponsorship with the poker gambling people, I now have the best alcohol deal in the world and then maybe another top player can be sponsored by a cigarette company. Then all we would need is My new best friend Pippa to make the planning and organizing and we will have a heck of Rolling Stones party times!

Remember fans, drink responsibly whilst playing tennis.

IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #712 on: November 30, 2012, 11:21 PM »

LOL. Thanks for posting that dani!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #713 on: November 30, 2012, 11:59 PM »

No problem Prodigy Smile
Another great offering!Looking forward to his take on the South American tour...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #714 on: December 01, 2012, 12:28 AM »

Pseudofed's latest offering:

GOAT with the MOAT

Superb, as usual.

Love the ending  - "Remember fans, drink responsibly whilst playing tennis." lol

Looking forward to his take on the South American tour...
I'm sure it'll be very entertaining, especically as PF said he was going to brush up on his Italian before going there. Very Happy

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #715 on: December 03, 2012, 12:08 AM »

I felt moved to add my tuppence-worth after reading Sascha's post, and I see she's (I'm assuming it's a she) added another one -

"I just don't get the humour. Pseudo fed doesn't talk anywhere close to how fed would speak or react to situations. For a parodie to be well done, you have to recognize the person that get parodied easily. If it wasn't for the name in the twitter account I would more times then not have no idea it meant to be fed."

Oh dear! Rolling Eyes

doh

My Facebook administrator’s assistant picked this up and forwarded it for approval to the head of My Human Resources department. This then went through the usual channels to reach Me. After H.R. it went through Sales, Accounting (large department), Tech support, Style support, Fashion support and Staff support. Three years later it was brought to My attention for final approval. I approved on the understanding that we go for a re-brand and that it must have a ‘GOAT’ stamp.

lmao
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #716 on: December 03, 2012, 02:05 AM »

^ Yep, I laughed at that too - all the channels of the GOAT. Also, about "brandings" being painful and consulting with the ATP doctor about it, LOL! :P
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #717 on: December 03, 2012, 01:53 PM »

lmao lmao lmao

Just hilarious, Dani!!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #718 on: December 03, 2012, 02:25 PM »

PseudoFed: My review of the year:

The Mayan calendar says that there will be no other years after 2012. I can confirm that this is not true because in the shops My staff have seen pocket calendars for 2013. The Mayans prediction was based on the belief that I would be retiring in this year so, obviously, it would feel like the end of the world. I can confirm I am not quite making the retirements so you may all breath holding a sign of relief.

Let’s make some reflections whilst looking backwards.

The year began with January. Not much happened in this month. Usually there is the Australian Open. I love this tournament very much and I like My friends down under, especially Crocodile Dundee and Jim Robinson. But this year the tournament was cancelled on Thursday 26th January which was the big shames. However, I know My Australian fans can’t wait to see Me early in 2013. The season restarted soon afterwards with Me winning some titles on My quest to be the number one seedling.

One of My biggest rivalries retired this year too. Rafaello Nadal. He is from Spain. It was a big sadness to see him go and I only allowed Myself to smile for ten minutes, maybe eleven. We had many matches together and no matter what the statistics say, it was closer than you remember. I hate clay anyway. Andrew Rodrickson also retired this year. We miss you A+ Rod.

I don’t want to Talk about St. David’s Cup. Sufficient to say Stanford could and should have done better. I don’t understand him sometimes. Talking of which, this was also the year that Tommy Haas made injury time outs illegal and Gilles Simon said all female nurses should be banned. Strange, I think they do a great job.

A big highlight for Me this year was choosing to win Wimbledon and also seeing one of My favorite journos, Mr. Harmans of The Times, wearing white trousers. Few people can carry this off with style, he is one, I am the other. It is the big shame David Coulthard from the Formula One circuit has not been advised accordingly.

After Wimbledon this year (2012) we also had a practise for the Olympics in Rio 2016. Obviously there was no point in making the big stretches and risk the injuries just for this so I chose not to win it. Anyway, I was going to make the focus in The Big Apples, New York (America). But I don’t want to talk about this either.

Then Shanghai. This shows that sometimes, even when you are the best in the world the Gods are not on your side. We had a big typhoon tornado and the match had to be abandoned. I had never seen spots of rain that big. Somebody had to win for the sake of the fans and I withdrew, it just wasn’t worth it.

As I sit here, sipping one of My favorite beverages, looking out from My balcony across the ocean of one of My homes whilst I reflect, I ponder that I was number one but now I am not. A staff member just said, “There’s always tomorrow.” I said, “Oh really?”

http://www.thetennisspace.com/pseudofed-my-review-of-the-year/
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #719 on: December 03, 2012, 02:29 PM »

PseudoFed: My review of the year:

The Mayan calendar says that there will be no other years after 2012. I can confirm that this is not true because in the shops My staff have seen pocket calendars for 2013. The Mayans prediction was based on the belief that I would be retiring in this year so, obviously, it would feel like the end of the world. I can confirm I am not quite making the retirements so you may all breath holding a sign of relief.

Let’s make some reflections whilst looking backwards.

The year began with January. Not much happened in this month. Usually there is the Australian Open. I love this tournament very much and I like My friends down under, especially Crocodile Dundee and Jim Robinson. But this year the tournament was cancelled on Thursday 26th January which was the big shames. However, I know My Australian fans can’t wait to see Me early in 2013. The season restarted soon afterwards with Me winning some titles on My quest to be the number one seedling.

One of My biggest rivalries retired this year too. Rafaello Nadal. He is from Spain. It was a big sadness to see him go and I only allowed Myself to smile for ten minutes, maybe eleven. We had many matches together and no matter what the statistics say, it was closer than you remember. I hate clay anyway. Andrew Rodrickson also retired this year. We miss you A+ Rod.

I don’t want to Talk about St. David’s Cup. Sufficient to say Stanford could and should have done better. I don’t understand him sometimes. Talking of which, this was also the year that Tommy Haas made injury time outs illegal and Gilles Simon said all female nurses should be banned. Strange, I think they do a great job.

A big highlight for Me this year was choosing to win Wimbledon and also seeing one of My favorite journos, Mr. Harmans of The Times, wearing white trousers. Few people can carry this off with style, he is one, I am the other. It is the big shame David Coulthard from the Formula One circuit has not been advised accordingly.

After Wimbledon this year (2012) we also had a practise for the Olympics in Rio 2016. Obviously there was no point in making the big stretches and risk the injuries just for this so I chose not to win it. Anyway, I was going to make the focus in The Big Apples, New York (America). But I don’t want to talk about this either.

Then Shanghai. This shows that sometimes, even when you are the best in the world the Gods are not on your side. We had a big typhoon tornado and the match had to be abandoned. I had never seen spots of rain that big. Somebody had to win for the sake of the fans and I withdrew, it just wasn’t worth it.

As I sit here, sipping one of My favorite beverages, looking out from My balcony across the ocean of one of My homes whilst I reflect, I ponder that I was number one but now I am not. A staff member just said, “There’s always tomorrow.” I said, “Oh really?”

http://www.thetennisspace.com/pseudofed-my-review-of-the-year/

HA HA HA HA. Omg lol. I'm in tears. Brilliant!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »