Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Andrey Kuznetsov, Saturday, Estimated time - 5:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 51462 times)
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #720 on: December 03, 2012, 02:31 PM »

PseudoFed: My review of the year:

Then Shanghai. This shows that sometimes, even when you are the best in the world the Gods are not on your side. We had a big typhoon tornado and the match had to be abandoned. I had never seen spots of rain that big. Somebody had to win for the sake of the fans and I withdrew, it just wasn’t worth it.

That has to be Pseudofed's best ever!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #721 on: December 04, 2012, 12:01 AM »

roflmao

Who's the person blahblah in the comments section of the blog though Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #722 on: December 08, 2012, 11:50 PM »

Nice tweet from Wooffs to PseudoFed after the first exhibition match in Brazil

I was aghast to see though that even You sweat in 93 degree humility. Brazil is wreacking havoc with your lovely hair.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #723 on: December 09, 2012, 07:20 AM »

Wonderful, laugh out loud stuff clap
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #724 on: December 09, 2012, 09:56 AM »

roflmao

Who's the person blahblah in the comments section of the blog though Rolling Eyes

I guess a Fed fan with little sense of humour!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #725 on: December 09, 2012, 07:55 PM »

This is the english translation of an interview PseudoFed gave-it's actually pretty good,much better than most translations usually are!

December has come and with him Gillette Federer Tour has become, Federer, Sharapova, Azarenka, Serena, Wozniacki, Bellucci (#sigh), Tsonga, Robreto and Haas in Brazilian lands, what better opportunity would we have to interview this myth? So we worked it out.

YES! We made it! He answered our call and here is the King, the GOAT, the humble: (Pseudo) Fed! After a little talk he agreed to give us a little piece of his precious time, dismissed his staff and answered some questions from us from 40love and from our reader Pablo Arrais, who is a huge fan of the Swiss. With you, Pseudo Fed.

40love: Roger, You have a lot of fans here in Brazil. Some of them play tennis and want to be just like You. Can You give them some tips on being a humble tennis player?

PseudoFed: First of all thank you for the interview. You must have been so happy when I said yes. Tips for My fans? Yes. Just watch Me and enjoy history in the making. You will be able to share these stories with your Grandchildren, which is when I will retire

40: In exhibition matches like these, how do You handle on choosing to win or not to win? Is it more difficult than normal matches?

PF: To be honest I’m not sure what an exhibition match is. Normally when exhibits are displayed they are for people to look at and nobody has to win or lose. When I walk out perhaps I am the exhibit? In which case everybody wins as they are so pleased to see Me.

40: Roland Garros is a very known tournament here, as “Guga” Kuerten won it three times. Why do You often choose not to win there?

PF: The clay is not real tennis. The margins are so very big so it’s too easy to win, if you choose to. The rallies are longer and this is not good for the fans. Fans prefer fast matches, ace after ace. So I keep this in mind and exit as soon as possible so fans know that they don’t have to attend the tournament. You’re welcome.

40: Why did Mirky not come with You? What would she say if You dance with “mulatas” just as Djokovic did in Rio?

PF: Mirky is great. She sends her best regards to My fans and makes a little wave with her left hand. If she saw Me make the dances with the mulatas? I’m not sure, when she gets angry with Me she usually swears in Spanish so I will tell you what happens.

40: What would You answer me, if I tell You that Pelé is GOATer than You in this country?

PF: Pelé is a great man, and Ayrton Senna was My hero. It is My pleasure that they should be GOATer than Me. I am sure this answer surprised you, it surprised Me too!

40: Thomaz Bellucci struggles to reach top 20, but he almost defeated You twice this year. Do you have some Royal advice for him?

PF: He beat Me. I don’t like him. Although I did make the little dance with the mascot did you see?

40: What do You expect to see during your time here in Brazil? Do You have any plans of coming to Rio de Janeiro to meet our carnival?

PF: I want to allow as many people as possible to see Me. I really enjoy immersing Myself in the culture so look forward to your tapas and pizza. Great times! As for the carnival, I look forward to being the main attraction.

40: This year two of Your tour friends retired, Juan Carlos Ferrero and Andy Roddick. Do You plan to dominate the ATP only for a couple of years or will You wait ‘till Your daughters become world nº1 to retire?

PF: This is a good question. I really want a gold medal (Olympics) so will keep playing until I get it. Unfortunately this year in London it was cancelled.

40: To promote Your matches here they made a short film called “What if Federer was Brazilian?”. Here’s the link: . Is that film a preview of Your future plans after retiring from tennis?

PF: Welcome to Roger Federinho! (That’s the “Brazilian athlete name” he chose)

40:  As you know, Maria Sharapova is single. Could You give her my cell phone number or give me her cell phone number?

PF: Yes no problem. Give Me all your details and I will pass this on.

40: What can You say about David Ferrer giving up playing against You here in Sao Paulo, was it fear or respect for the GOAT?

PF: Respect.

40: Do You have some words to say to Your loyal brazilian fans, in our language?

PF: De nada.

http://40love.com.br/40love-entrevista/2012/12/40love-entrevista-pseudo-fed/
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #726 on: December 10, 2012, 12:07 AM »

Brilliant clap  Thanks for posting Dani Very Happy
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #727 on: December 10, 2012, 09:54 AM »

Excellent interview! Thanks Dani. Smile Love how the interviewer uses You, Your etc. - he definitely knows how PseudoFed should be addressed. Wink
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #728 on: December 10, 2012, 10:16 AM »

No problem Bev & Katie.

More pearls of Greatness from the GOAT himself-had to laugh about Fed playing on until he gets that gold medal,and how unfortunate it was that London 2012 had been "cancelled".Also loved the "de nada" ending.So simple,so appropriate!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #729 on: December 10, 2012, 08:35 PM »

Hilarious!  Thanks for posting.

My favourite, part from the gold medal bit, when asked why he often chooses not to win RG - "The clay is not real tennis. The margins are so very big so it’s too easy to win, if you choose to. The rallies are longer and this is not good for the fans. Fans prefer fast matches, ace after ace. So I keep this in mind and exit as soon as possible so fans know that they don’t have to attend the tournament. You’re welcome."
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #730 on: December 10, 2012, 09:02 PM »

Not a problem Aileen.
Oh,you're so right-that bit was just brilliant.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #731 on: December 22, 2012, 12:42 AM »

PF hasn't gone on holiday yet.  Still plenty of tweets.  Here's a selection -

15 Dec
Mirky just sent Me photos of staff preparing the Christmas tree for when I arrive homes

17 Dec
It's good to be homes but yes, South America enjoyed seeing Me #humble

hfwardhouse‏@hfwardhouse
@PseudoFed I hear congratulations are in order once again #swisssportsmanoftheyear #humble

@hfwardhouse Competition was tough #Stanford #giggles

18 Dec
Today is Christmas shopping day! Hope staff won't be long out #humble  

deepfriedlard‏@deepfriedlard
@PseudoFed I think it's very #humble of you to celebrate Christmas knowing it's on Dec 25 and not Aug 8th.

@deepfriedlard Like the UK Queen, one has two birthdays

Please remember everybody, a GOAT is not just for Christmas #humble

19 Dec
Staff said they slept very badly last night. They were having a bad dream for me #humble

20 Dec
Deck My halls with boughs of Champagne (MOET), Fa la la la la, la la la la. Tis the season to be humble, Fa la la la la, la la la la

Mike Dickson‏@Mike_Dickson_DM
Best sporting parody account @PseudoFed

@Mike_Dickson_DM Thank you Mr Michael. Happy Christmas to you and your staff #humble

Dec 21st, 2012 - Have decided not to end the world today. You're Welcome #humble
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #732 on: December 22, 2012, 12:45 AM »

the mofo didn't give me a boirthday tweet #dissapointed.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #733 on: December 22, 2012, 01:02 AM »

the mofo didn't give me a boirthday tweet #dissapointed.
Aww - shame!  Staff obviously forgot to remind him #they'refired

Anyway many belated good wishes from me and hope you had a good one. Smile
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #734 on: December 22, 2012, 01:12 AM »

Aww - shame!  Staff obviously forgot to remind him #they'refired

Anyway many belated good wishes from me and hope you had a good one. Smile

Thanks Aileen Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »