Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 53302 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #735 on: December 22, 2012, 12:21 PM »

Brilliant, Aileen. lmao Especially these two:

19 Dec
Staff said they slept very badly last night. They were having a bad dream for me #humble

Dec 21st, 2012 - Have decided not to end the world today. You're Welcome #humble
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #736 on: December 22, 2012, 12:30 PM »

Yes those were my favourite tweets as well. Very Happy
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #737 on: December 23, 2012, 12:49 PM »

The GOAT’s Speech

To all My loyal Subjectives,

As we draw towards the end of another great year for Me I wanted to send My Christmas, Holiday and New Year wishes to you all, so many of you.

I had a wonderful gift from one of My sponsors that make razors (Lillette). They organized a trip to south of America so more people could see Me. It was very emotional for them which is understandable:

Imagine all that you could wish for. This is what it was like for them and I smiled at being able to bring so much joy to their lives. You’re welcome. Of course, I had sponsor commitments so it was important that I was very clean shaven so I made sure staff did a good job every morning before I left the hotel apartment suites. I also gave out free sponsor razor blades to fans at every opportunity for sponsor brand awareness. This was fine although a little awkward when I met the President of Argentina, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner.

It has been a stressful time since returning homes. Christmas time is always stressful as you all know. The biggest headache of all is which home to spend Christmas Day in. It causes so much friction each year as I know it does for you all too. I’m sure it will be one of them. It is always fun in the end. Sometimes in the morning I even go into the kitchen and share the little jokes with Chef. One year I pretended to help with the cooking and the rest of the staff were in shock and started to make the clapping noise with their hands. We really fooled them and Chef and I made the high five. Then there was this one time, at training camp, when I had a little whoopsie cushion that makes the little noise when you sit on it. Mirky was not amused.

To finish, Me and My staff would like to wish you all, regardless of faith, religion and height a very happy time during the festive season and I hope that next year (2013) will be even better for Me.

Much love,
PF xxx
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #738 on: December 23, 2012, 12:57 PM »

I like that Dani!!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #739 on: December 23, 2012, 02:11 PM »

"Lillette Federer Tour" roflmao

Also particularly love My loyal subjectives, the whoopsie cushion, and "regardless of faith, religion and height".

Have a very merry Christmas, PF, and a great New Year!

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #740 on: December 23, 2012, 05:02 PM »

Love the use of capital M for me in this and his interview.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #741 on: December 23, 2012, 07:05 PM »

He always does that, Ruthie, in order to emphasise Fed's arrogance. Smile
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #742 on: December 23, 2012, 09:10 PM »

I think I'd forgotten that or else it just really struck me with these two pieces Aileen.  All power to pf for 2013.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #743 on: December 24, 2012, 09:11 AM »

Thanks to all you guys for posting and keeping me amused all year and to PF for being so hilarious!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #744 on: December 24, 2012, 02:16 PM »

the mofo didn't give me a boirthday tweet #dissapointed.
I notice he has since rectified this oversight Very Happy  #careless
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #745 on: December 24, 2012, 02:33 PM »

22 Dec -

A little photo of when I met the President of Argentina recently

mark woods ‏@markwoodsey35
@PseudoFed did you tell her she can't have the Falklands back !!! Lol

@markwoodsey35 We did not speak about the politics, just Me. Merry Christmas to you and your staff Mr Woods

24 Dec -

A little Christmas treat for you all

[Love that one! lmao]

Christmas is a time for thinking about those less fortunate than Yourself. How are you all? #humble
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #746 on: December 24, 2012, 04:26 PM »

I notice he has since rectified this oversight Very Happy  #careless

haha yes Smile
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #747 on: January 08, 2013, 11:44 AM »

Latest from PF

Not Roger Federer writes for The Tennis Space:

Hello from Down Underneath. We have arrived fans. I stopped off in the Singapore on the way here. I must make the admissions that the journey took longer than it appeared as it’s already Summer here?! It seems like only a few days ago I was celebrating the coming of 2013 (a year). I think this means I missed the French Open. It is no loss really, I never have liked it as playing on clay is too slow as the margins are very fat. Not really a surface for the ultimate professional.
I have been told that Rafa is still on his vacation. It’s been a long one. I am assuming he will be made to start his career again working his way through challengers before he reaches the Ivy League.
Now, can we all remember why we are here please. Australia is a great country to visit, the shopping is great, fine wines, the barbies, the nature, the beaches, and of course best of all are the people. They are so down to earth. Although for Me this is a little shock of the cultures. Whilst here we may as well play some tennis too. There isn’t much to say about this other than agreeing that we all would like Mr. Australia to bear in mind that I have reached a certain level, a certain, Je ne sais GOAT. So having Djokovic, Murray (Andrew, his brother, mother and any cousins) and Del Potro on the opposite side to me is best.
Anyway look, a lot of words have been spoken about many tennis players in the newspapers and on the television sets. We do see each other a lot on the tour, although I do My best not to socialize too much. I don’t want them making too much confidences. But when we’re on court, during the break sitting in our little chairs, eating the bananas (fruit) and having the ball servants hold the umbrellas for us, no matter whether we socialize or not, it is like we are neighbours. And we can all agree that everybody needs good neighbours. Neighbours should be there for one another, That’s when good neighbours, become good friends.
As they say in Australia, Great Day mates!
xxx
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #748 on: January 08, 2013, 11:45 AM »

Also -

To set the recordings straight, I want to make the confirmations that Me and Sugarpova are NOT an item #scandal http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201301/maria-sharapova-dating-baby-federer
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #749 on: January 08, 2013, 06:05 PM »

^ lmao  Thanks for posting Elena.  I noticed this was coming up and was looking forward to reading it!

I love the bit "I have been told that Rafa is still on his vacation. It’s been a long one. I am assuming he will be made to start his career again working his way through challengers before he reaches the Ivy League." and the reference to "Murray (Andrew, his brother, mother and any cousins)"

Also the tweet about Sugarpova and Baby Federer, and for cleverly bringing in the Aussie soap opera "Neighbours". Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »