Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 56048 times)
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Let your racket do the talking

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #765 on: January 12, 2013, 08:49 AM »

A little bedtime reading picking up the tips pic.twitter.com/gzeQrPFj

(or third message ""tweetings"" on :http://pseudofedblog.com/ )

Pseudofed reading book about Andy Smile
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #766 on: January 12, 2013, 09:01 AM »

Come on over Smile

Will do Smile

IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #767 on: January 12, 2013, 01:24 PM »

Count me in too BBH hope smugfed has a lot of hard matches.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #768 on: January 12, 2013, 07:09 PM »

well not too many lb as better still if he goes out early in a puddle of chocolate  Whistle
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #769 on: January 12, 2013, 07:16 PM »

What a waste of great chocolate I love Lindt had some at Christmas (Really not allowed as I am diabetic) just love them as they melt in your mouth.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #770 on: January 12, 2013, 07:22 PM »

Australia 2013 – If a tree falls in the forest can you hear it? I can.

Great Day Mates!

Well, the first temperament of the year is nearly upon us. The draw is out and I must say I made some surprised faces when I saw it. I believe there has been what is known as, An error of the Administrations. Staff have promised to make the phone calls before Monday.

I am using this blogging technology to launch an announcement. A New Year should always contain resolutions. I have some. You’re probably expecting Me to say that I want to end the year as the number one seedling as I usually say at this time of year. Incorrect. I received lots of positive feedback following My tweetings regarding this quote of Mine in this photograph. It helped so many people. One fan said he would print it and stick it on his bathroom mirror although he didn’t mention which bathroom. Another said her bad day had been transformed and she was filled with the motivations.

I am going to become your Spiritual Teacher. Yes. You may still refer to Me as GOAT, but I am now beyond form. I have been reading the Dharma. I started with “Lost” but I didn’t like the ending, nor did I understand it. So I switched to the previous version written by the Buddha. I know it’s difficult to believe he knew that I would one day exist, but he did. He wrote, “You are the Buddha”, I replied to the book, “You’re Welcome”.

From this moment onwards some of My tweets will contain motivational quotes to help you in your little lives. Each quote will be called, “Spiritual GOAT quote”.

On the court I will become as one with the ball. I will be the ball, the ball will be Me, you are all connected so are all a are part of Me, I am not a part of you. Tennis is not just a game, it is life, it is the tree of life. If the tree falls in the forest can you hear it? No you can’t. I can.

Please enjoy the next two weeks of great tennis. I look forward to lifting the trophy, if I choose to.

Remember I am always with you, I am everywhere, especially in the Media Centre #JustSayin

PF xxx
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #771 on: January 12, 2013, 07:46 PM »

thumb up Looking forward to Spiritual GOAT quotes, LOL!
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #772 on: January 12, 2013, 07:48 PM »

I wonder if he can hear the sound of no hands clapping?
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #773 on: January 12, 2013, 07:48 PM »

^ HA HA HA
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #774 on: January 13, 2013, 06:14 AM »

I wonder if he can hear the sound of no hands clapping?

lmao
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #775 on: January 13, 2013, 06:57 AM »

Nice one Fiverings.
Ta for update from PseudoFed. Have really missed him.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #776 on: January 15, 2013, 11:09 AM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
If Mr. Australia can evict Judy Murray @judmoo from the stadium, I wonder if I can evict Andy & Novak from the tournament? #thinkingoutloud
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #777 on: January 15, 2013, 11:28 AM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #778 on: January 15, 2013, 12:19 PM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
If Mr. Australia can evict Judy Murray @judmoo from the stadium, I wonder if I can evict Andy & Novak from the tournament? #thinkingoutloud

roflmao roflmao
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #779 on: January 15, 2013, 09:47 PM »

People you should not upset in tennis

It has been brought to My attention (by staff) that Judy Murray was asked to leave a match yesterday by an official who thought she was not allowed to be seated in a particular area. I feel it is My duty to advise all tournament directors that there are some people who have an ‘Access All Areas’ pass and should not be messed with. This is in no particular order:

1. Me
I am the GOAT. I am not a little guy. You are pleased to see Me where ever I choose to be. Should you upset Me I am likely to say, “Shut Up”. If you are lucky enough to see Me you should respond in the same way as My fans do, “I’m Welcome”. You’re welcome.

2. David Nalbandian

David is a great guy and we all love him. But if you upset him you will make a lot of regrettings. You saw what happened at Queens last year. Even I make the smile and say “Hello David, may I give you My autograph?” when I see him. Leave David alone or you may find a tennis ball in your bed the following morning.

3. Tommy Haas

If you upset Mr. Haas he may take you to the medical center to establish you’re feeling OK and have a full physical examinations. You will have no choice. If you pass the test he may make the suggestions you were making the fakings.

4. Serena Williams

Serena does not take prisoners. I am not saying any more. I like you Serena. Would you like a Lindt chocolate?

5. Mr. Neil Harman

Mr Harmans is a top journo who works for The Times newspaper. He lives in Downton Abbey. He deserves total respect. You can often recognize him in white trousers (finely pressed) and/or very fresh smelling pink shirt. He likes cucumber sandwiches and his favorite song is, ‘Land of GOAT and glory’. If you see hm, refer to him as, “M’Lord”.

6. Brad Gilbert

Mr Bradlings started his career in the 1970s pop band Boney M. After he cut his hair he got into tennis and is now a Super Coach and established author. His wife is a top Ambassador and works in the United Nations so please ask your staff to make notes on this as together they can make the pullings on a lot of strings. If you double cross Mr. Bradlings he will sit you down and tell you every sport statistic known to man.

7. Judy Murray

Judy will not react like Mr Nalbandian. She is calm, composed and polite. If you make the double crossings you’ll probably end up in her court as her full name is Judge Judy Murray. Her court is held in secret. People who have appeared in her courtroom have never been seen again. Mr. Australia, you need to make the ammendings here trust Me. Please ensure she is given the treatment of the red carpets and she has as much cake and chocolate as required.

Now, let’s get on with the game.

PF xxx

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »