Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 53753 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #870 on: February 08, 2013, 01:23 AM »

}
I thought Dubai was two weeks before IW?
Correct.  Dubai is 25 Feb - 2 March and IW is 4 - 17 March, but I was forgetting the first three days are qualifying matches.  Anyway if you believe the useless am.com Andy's next tournie is Miami. Rolling Eyes

Fed's got 500 points to defend in Rotterdam next week as well.
Thanks for reminding me about that.  Hope the old man can cope, but I reckon that's probably why he's giving Miami a miss, so we could well be looking at another Andy/Djoko final here.

I hope we don't find out who PF is, at least not until Fed finally hangs up his racket.  It might not matter anyway because I've a strong feeling that whoever he is he isn't well-known, because if he were I'm sure it would have leaked out ages ago.  His tweets have been on the go since 2010 but they, and his blogs, have only been under copyright since last year. 

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #871 on: February 10, 2013, 07:07 AM »

Very Happy

* PF.JPG (30.41 KB, 596x401 - viewed 221 times.)
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #872 on: February 10, 2013, 01:22 PM »

I'm craving lemonade now.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #873 on: February 10, 2013, 02:01 PM »

It has been brought to My attention (by staff) that Judy Murray was asked to leave a match yesterday by an official who thought she was not allowed to be seated in a particular area. I feel it is My duty to advise all tournament directors that there are some people who have an ‘Access All Areas’ pass and should not be messed with. This is in no particular order:

1. Me
I am the GOAT. I am not a little guy. You are pleased to see Me where ever I choose to be. Should you upset Me I am likely to say, “Shut Up”. If you are lucky enough to see Me you should respond in the same way as My fans do, “I’m Welcome”. You’re welcome.
2. David Nalbandian

David is a great guy and we all love him. But if you upset him you will make a lot of regrettings. You saw what happened at Queens last year. Even I make the smile and say “Hello David, may I give you My autograph?” when I see him. Leave David alone or you may find a tennis ball in your bed the following morning.
3. Tommy Haas

If you upset Mr. Haas he may take you to the medical center to establish you’re feeling OK and have a full physical examinations. You will have no choice. If you pass the test he may make the suggestions you were making the fakings.
4. Serena Williams

Serena does not take prisoners. I am not saying any more. I like you Serena. Would you like a Lindt chocolate?
5. Mr. Neil Harman

Mr Harmans is a top journo who works for The Times newspaper. He lives in Downton Abbey. He deserves total respect. You can often recognize him in white trousers (finely pressed) and/or very fresh smelling pink shirt. He likes cucumber sandwiches and his favorite song is, ‘Land of GOAT and glory’. If you see hm, refer to him as, “M’Lord”.
6. Brad Gilbert

Mr Bradlings started his career in the 1970s pop band Boney M. After he cut his hair he got into tennis and is now a Super Coach and established author. His wife is a top Ambassador and works in the United Nations so please ask your staff to make notes on this as together they can make the pullings on a lot of strings. If you double cross Mr. Bradlings he will sit you down and tell you every sport statistic known to man.
7. Judy Murray

Judy will not react like Mr Nalbandian. She is calm, composed and polite. If you make the double crossings you’ll probably end up in her court as her full name is Judge Judy Murray. Her court is held in secret. People who have appeared in her courtroom have never been seen again. Mr. Australia, you need to make the ammendings here trust Me. Please ensure she is given the treatment of the red carpets and she has as much cake and chocolate as required.
Now, let’s get on with the game.

PF xxx

I love this article.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #874 on: February 10, 2013, 05:39 PM »

^  Yes that was a very good one, particularly the bits about Judy and Serena not taking prisoners. lol

Love the latest Spiritual GOAT quote. Very Happy

IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #875 on: February 11, 2013, 04:21 PM »

A PF exchange (with Jo Durie) during last night's Nadal/Zeballos match

@PseudoFed I'm sure Mr RG wouldn't mind moving the event to next week if You requested it! Rafa made 4 mistakes in a row just now in Chile!

@Jodurie you mean Roland? I did want it started this last week but it didn't fit in with My hang gliding lessons, coincidentally in Chile

...  someone had just flown over the court at 3-3 in the 2nd tie break!

This morning I had to check the news after seeing a PF tweet: The Pope has announced his resignation so he can follow Me on tour #justsayin
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #876 on: February 11, 2013, 04:47 PM »

lmao
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #877 on: February 11, 2013, 06:59 PM »

lol  That bit about the Pope ... brilliant!
IP Logged
CoolDude
Futures Level

us open champion 2012

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #878 on: February 11, 2013, 07:24 PM »

... and yes, I am to inherit his Pope Mobile vehicle so more of you can see me #GOATMobile http://image.trucktrend.com/f/42185122/Mercedes-Benz-Popemobile-Right-Side.jpg

:P post after the pope one
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #879 on: February 11, 2013, 07:24 PM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
... and yes, I am to inherit his Pope Mobile vehicle so more of you can see me #GOATMobile http://image.trucktrend.com/f/42185122/Mercedes-Benz-Popemobile-Right-Side.jpg

The new method of transporting  (certain) players from  locker room to centre court?
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #880 on: February 11, 2013, 07:27 PM »

Wow - what are the chances of two folk posting the exact same thing at the same time!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #881 on: February 11, 2013, 07:28 PM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed

The new method of transporting  (certain) players from  locker room to centre court?
He'll have to paint it gold though. Very Happy
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #882 on: February 11, 2013, 07:33 PM »

He'll have to paint it gold though. Very Happy

Oh yes, with monogrammed initials and depending which slam he's at, the no of titles (but this will be those peel off letters cos he'll be expecting to update it before he uses it to collect his trophy, he'll have new numbers ready in his handbag)
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #883 on: February 11, 2013, 09:04 PM »

^ Definitely.  lol
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #884 on: February 15, 2013, 06:37 PM »

I can never look at that photo without absolutely weeing myself.
That was the point when he crossed the line into self-parody.  The Liberace look.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »