Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 133 Reply

PseudoFed

I think the reason why Milos withdrew was because he got so annoyed at Fed he wanted to hunt him down.
IP Logged

I think the reason why Milos withdrew was because he got so annoyed at Fed he wanted to hunt him down.
  Lost me there, GM confused
IP Logged

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
I am so touched by the amount of withdrawals from Miami all because I'm not there. #humble
lmao
IP Logged

I am so touched by the amount of withdrawals from Miami all because I'm not there. #humble

roflmao
Love it!
IP Logged

Who got caught out by the Fools In April Day? I did, the ATP ranking says I am number 3. Looking forward to tomorrow #notfunny
IP Logged

Who got caught out by the Fools In April Day? I did, the ATP ranking says I am number 3. Looking forward to tomorrow #notfunny

Lol no doubt it'll come a shock to him that his name isn't next to the number 1 ranking. Wink
IP Logged

#extremelyfunny. lol
IP Logged

Yup loved that one, had to retweet.
IP Logged

#extremelyfunny. lol
love it - perhaps he should take a look at 'the race' rankings too.  Even more  extremelyfunny  yay
IP Logged

perhaps he should take a look at 'the race' rankings too.  Even more  extremelyfunny  yay

roflmao
IP Logged

Also from PF on Easter Sunday -

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed 31 Mar
Happy Easter fans. The kids are doing the egg hunt; living room, garden, Paris, Dubai, Geneva... #humble #busy #privatejetlag

A little humble gift for you all, from Me -

And remember, when cooking, always use safety first #yeschef

IP Logged

Oh my, Grandad! What a big bloated head you have! I just wonder what it could be full of?
IP Logged

Due to increasing regulations nowadays, I am keeping everything up to date. All of My homes now have a label, "May contain staff" - #humble
IP Logged

PF's twitter-quips are currently worthier than Fed's ranking points. Very Happy
IP Logged

Funneee  ! Educational too - always wondered how you made those wee chocolate animals - thanks Rog !!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 133 Reply