Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 ... 133 Reply

PseudoFed

Didn't he throw a strop once for being introduced at a match as "former number one." lmao
IP Logged

Didn't he throw a strop once for being introduced at a match as "former number one." lmao
I have a feeling that he threw a strop because he was introduced as the world number 3 and he said they should say the former number 1, but my memory could be playing tricks. Think
IP Logged

Cheers Michelle, knew there was a strop in there somewhere... w00t
IP Logged

I think we can look for more stroppy behaviour as the months go on. I think smugfed will get worse in the next few months.
IP Logged

Not to mention the final of last year's WTF where he sat in Djokovic's seat reserved for the #1. Think
IP Logged

I think that was deliberate he wanted to annoy Nole but it did not work. I think most folk who are not Smugfed fan know what his true colours are.
IP Logged

I think that was deliberate he wanted to annoy Nole but it did not work. I think most folk who are not Smugfed fan know what his true colours are.
you would think he would realise that such petty acts just make him look sad - unless he really does have a problem with relinquishing the crown.
IP Logged

I have a feeling that he threw a strop because he was introduced as the world number 3 and he said they should say the former number 1, but my memory could be playing tricks. Think

Gosh, he said that? shocking
IP Logged

hope he go to hell
IP Logged

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Glad I chose not to attend Monte Carlo. Field looks very weak and I'd have liked to have a challenge. Am in one of my homes nearby.
IP Logged
Caz

lmao
IP Logged

Brilliant! Very Happy
IP Logged

Whistle

* Tweet 1.JPG (22.27 KB, 655x249 - viewed 105 times.)
IP Logged

The saddest part of it is Fed didn't even need to pick up a racquet.  Sticking tongue out.
IP Logged

I think it's refreshing that I haven't really missed him being around shutup
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 ... 133 Reply