Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 60188 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1035 on: May 07, 2013, 10:19 PM »

PF's reaction to Grigor's victory over Nole lol

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Can I just remind everyone that Dimitrov has often been compared to Me many times #humble
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1036 on: May 09, 2013, 02:46 PM »

New blog Smile

Planning ahead on the clay surfaces

Dear Mr. Garros, (may I call you Roland?)

Thank you for your letter of April 27th. Yes, I am very well thank you. I took some relaxation times away from the tennis and at the moment, in preparation for your tournament, playing a small event in Madrid (Spain).

I really do appreciate your hospitality of when I come to the Paris. Obviously I fully agree with your feelings that Rafaello Nadal not being seeded in the top 4. Why should he be? To be honest with you and if I were you, I would also consider lowering the ranking seedlings of a certain Andrew Murray and Novak Djokovic. They haven’t even won your tournament. I have, and I speak French and I like cheese.

You may have heard rumors along the vines of the grapes that my seedling number was numero 3. I contacted Mr. ATP and he said it was a computer tissue related to the millennium bug. Although I use technology like the internet webs, I am not familiar with such technical terms but this is why we have staff n’est-ce pas? The fault has now been corrected. Although it still shows Me as 2 so not a total correction.

Now. Have you any more ideas on how we can continue to upset Rafaello? Your clay now plays fast, merci. The balls are fast (merci Babolat). The crowd support Me and only Me (merci). Last year Madrid made the clay blue, this was very popular, with Me. Can we discuss this when we next have the Skype chat?

Lastly I don’t want Nalbandian as My Head of Security any longer. He certainly showed a lot of the potential during his interview at Queens last year. However, as you know, I only have the best and right now, there is a new Dad on the block who goes by the name on Jonathan Tomic.
Really looking forward to seeing you again, à bientôt.

PF xxx

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/05/09/planning-ahead-on-the-clay-surfaces/
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1037 on: May 09, 2013, 05:53 PM »

Tweets during the Fed v Nishi match lol

Courtside tweetings. "Blue and green should not be seen without a color in between." #imfired

@fionacuthbert great... Which is not the word I'd use to describe My current match at the moment #outofbreath #breakdown

Court side tweetings. The future is bright, the future is blue #clay

Haven't yet decided if I will choose to win this match. At the moment I'm leaning towards not.

Staff member just said to me, "In what world are you seeded higher than Nadal for the French Open?" - #yourefired
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1038 on: May 09, 2013, 09:18 PM »

I bet Stanford is confused playing "Baby Fed", he doesn't know whether to win or lose.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1039 on: May 10, 2013, 01:05 PM »

lol Andy just followed Pseudofed on twitter.

PF then followed him back lmao
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1040 on: May 10, 2013, 04:24 PM »

Hello @andy_murray - you start to follow Me as you are about to overtake Me in the rankings. Hmmm. Nice to see you #yourewelcome #humble
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1041 on: May 12, 2013, 02:51 PM »

Not Roger Federer‏@PseudoFed22m
Sent Stanford a text asking if he wanted tips for the final with Rafa. He replied, 'What would you know?' #offended #yourefired
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1042 on: May 12, 2013, 02:54 PM »

Not Roger Federer‏@PseudoFed22m
Sent Stanford a text asking if he wanted tips for the final with Rafa. He replied, 'What would you know?' #offended #yourefired

What a gem.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1043 on: May 12, 2013, 05:02 PM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed 35m
Don't worry Stanford, I know how you feel #beenthere #donethat #gottheTshirt
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1044 on: May 13, 2013, 12:02 PM »

PseudoFed: I'm not in decline

Not Roger Federer comments “on persistent speculations that My game is in decline”:

Saluti from Rome! (Italy)

Before I say anything I would like to take a moment to say Grazie to My Italian fans for welcoming Me here. Every year they are so gracious and offer hospitality second only to My staff.

My good friends at The Tennis Space asked Me to comment on the persistent speculations that My game is in decline. And I said I would. The Tennis Space Team were so happy. I watched their celebrations for several minutes before I gestured them away, little things like this keep Me humble.

Firstly, I am never in decline apart from when I go skiing. Then the decline is quite sharp until you reach the bottom. It is not possible to ski uphill, believe Me I have tried. Great scientific minds know about the reasons why I cannot ski uphill. People like Alberto Einstein and his brother Rick Stein. I believe Rick has retired now and owns a shop selling Fish and the Chips in Cornwall in the United Kingdoms. I think it’s wonderful when you change career direction and make the diversifications. To make an analogy, this would be like Me retiring and coaching tennis players.

Thirdly, since when does winning or losing matches have anything to do with how good you are? For the examples, look how little Rafaello Nadal (tennis player, unfortunately) has achieved this year compared to Me. Mr. Garros recognizes this and rightly has seeded him number 5 in Paris. (Personally I’d have seeded him lower.)

Lastly, and let’s go back to science, where is the evidence that I am in the decline? So what if I haven’t reached a tennis final this year. The year has not finished yet, it ends in December like it did last year. Prince William also has not reached a final. In fact, he was not even in the challenger tournaments, yet one day he will be King, so he definitely is not in decline either.

Do not believe these speculations fans, you know the truth. Always be questioning of what you read in the newspapers, unless it is written by Mr. Neil Harmans of The Times, he is one journo you can trust. Seriously, if one more person asks me if I am going downhill when I am not skiing then I will tell them what I always tell people when I get upset, stai zitto! (‘Shut up’ in Italian).

Ciao!

PF xxx

http://www.thetennisspace.com/pseudofed-im-not-in-decline/
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1045 on: May 15, 2013, 10:56 AM »

Wonder what pseudofed has to say about the new hair do lol.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1046 on: May 15, 2013, 11:16 AM »

Feeling a little down today fans. Andrew Murray is not only ahead of Me in the rankings, but his birthday is before Mine too #irritating
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1047 on: May 15, 2013, 11:29 AM »

Ahahahahahahahah.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1048 on: May 18, 2013, 07:16 PM »

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/05/18/an-open-letter-to-tournament-bosses/

Smile
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1049 on: May 18, 2013, 07:28 PM »

Haha, PF thanking Mr Empire for the cushy draw!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »