Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 52791 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1065 on: May 20, 2013, 06:41 PM »

Blimey, the return of Mr. Moody Knickers. Sensitive much?
I'm just surprised that PF hasn't actually commented on this - but then perhaps he doesn't need to!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1066 on: May 20, 2013, 06:59 PM »

Oooh,sounds like someone's feeling defensive...  Whistle
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1067 on: May 20, 2013, 07:01 PM »

The bruised ego is clearly hurting! Very Happy
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1068 on: May 21, 2013, 07:02 AM »

Easy to be gracious when you're winning Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1069 on: May 21, 2013, 12:57 PM »

Noserer has just joined Facebook lol.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1070 on: May 21, 2013, 02:09 PM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
That awkward moment when @rogerfederer meets @PseudoFed
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1071 on: May 21, 2013, 04:48 PM »

My Two Twitter Accounts

Hello everybody fans, or, as we’re approaching Roland Garros we should say, Allo Allo! I will write this only once.

Today you have been informed that I have opened another tweetings account @rogerfederer. This was largely an exercise for the PR (Relations of the Public). I don’t know why the surprise. I can have more than one account if I want. I may open another account tomorrow then I’ll have three. It’s the perfect time to get one of these accounts as I understand Twitter is becoming quite fashionable but more importantly it’s a great opportunity to connect with My fans at the beginning of My career.

Having two twitter accounts is like the Queen of the United Kingdoms that has two Birthdays. For one of them she watches strange men on horses whilst she does the smiling, for her other Birthday she has the party times and I imagine is being served MOAT Champagne (no other sparkling drinks are available).

This second account will be used for official “brand” announcements. It will sometimes be run by staff. Occasionally I may attach a photograph of where I am to allow you to see places that you’ll never be able to visit for yourself. If I’m allowed, I’ll make the sponsorship tweetings about things that you’ll never be able to afford. Paul Anaconda may sometimes use it too, you’ll see by My results so far this year that he hasn’t been very busy lately.

My usual account will be the real Me. No holding of the bars and the real nitty of the gritties. I will guarantee that I will always continue to make the courtside tweetings from My usual personal account. If a staff member makes a tweet from the “offical” account that I do not like I will fire them online! #exciting

So please do follow My other account. It won’t be cutting the edges like My original account, but I’m sure it’ll give you the fun times, sometimes.

EDIT: It appears that staff have changed Me mind and maybe I won’t have two Twitter accounts. Not really a difficult decision but we need to wait and see.

PF xxx

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/05/21/my-two-twitter-accounts/
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1072 on: May 21, 2013, 06:42 PM »

lmao  Love the bit about the Queen watching strange men on horses for one of her birthdays and being served MOAT Champagne on the other.  Also that Paul Anaconda hasn't been very busy lately. Very Happy
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1073 on: May 21, 2013, 06:45 PM »

Hilarious!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1074 on: May 24, 2013, 09:04 AM »

The real Roger Federer stands up on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/rogerfederer

Someone immediately tweets: 'Professional tennis player'. LOL. More like professional hair flicking, media fawning, arrogant big nosed jester.'

EDIT: sorry, as usual, I'm behind the game. Just checked the posts above. Still, the tweet above remains relevant.

IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1075 on: May 24, 2013, 09:09 AM »

The real Roger Federer stands up on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/rogerfederer

Someone immediately tweets: 'Professional tennis player'. LOL. More like professional hair flicking, media fawning, arrogant big nosed jester.'

EDIT: sorry, as usual, I'm behind the game. Just checked the posts above. Still, the tweet above remains relevant.

Yeah the Noserer account LOL.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1076 on: May 24, 2013, 03:40 PM »

Yeah the Noserer account LOL.
Sorry I'm lost again - who's the Noserer?
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1077 on: May 24, 2013, 04:04 PM »

^Fed isn't it?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1078 on: May 25, 2013, 02:46 AM »

^ Yes.  I found that out on another thread.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1079 on: May 25, 2013, 04:47 PM »

Preview of the French Open

Bonjour tout le monde!

I start this preview by saying, see you in the final! And this time I really mean it!

At this moment in times I am still thinking about the draw and staff are having problems wiping the grin off My face. I have smiled for longer than ten minutes so far. It’s the big cheesy grin, which is just as well as nous sommes en France.

Roland, Mon dieu! You have surpassed yourself. When I said in my letter about pushing the envelopes I had no idea you’d already had staff put a stamp on it and sent it overseas! You’ve raised the bar, set the new standard. My goodness the mood you were in when thinking about the draw, I wouldn’t have been surprised if you’d have put Andy, Jamie and Judy of the Murrays all on the other side of the draw as well! Mr. Wimbledon has always been good to Me, to say the least. But this? This is the future. Merci beaucoup! You’ve done more for Me this year than Paul Anaconda.

Far be it from Me to make the complaints. But you let the little Berdy slip through the net? Any chance we can make the little changes and make the quiet noises as we slip him to Rafaello and Nolay’s side of the draw? Don’t worry Roland, I forgive you, you can’t all be perfect.

But it isn’t just about Me in this moment. I think, Roland, you’ve made the empathy with real tennis fans. Who wants to see Rafaello and Nolay in the final? I know I certainly don’t.

Before I go I need to clear something up as I have received a lot of questions about it. Recently I did an, Ask Me Anything on reddit internet technologies. I think it is a website. Fans were able to ask Me questions. Somebody asked Me, “… if you had an upcoming match against a 2007 Roger Federer, what would your strategy be to win and how do you think you would fare?”

I replied, “… I hope I’m a better player today than I was back then. I feel like I’m a more complete player today. Although my game hasn’t changed much, my experience would allow me fewer mistakes …”

I need to make the clarifications. When I said fewer mistakes, I wasn’t referring to My the first serves in lately, and I certainly wasn’t making the referencing to My healthy unforced error count, nor was I referring to My tournament wins so far this year. Actually, I don’t know what I was referring to.

Until next time (and the time after that time).
PF xxx

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/05/25/preview-of-the-french-open/
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »