Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 55731 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1440 on: June 25, 2013, 08:11 AM »

A few PF tweets from today -

Just as Fed's match was starting: Dear Roland Garros, first day of Wimbledon, Centre Court is full. That's how it's done in Britain #justsaying

After his match: I don't know who this player is but, oh Mr Wimbledon, can you keep him for me for next year please #earlybirdbookingdiscount

And after Nadal's match: Darcis, not only are you hired, you also get a small raise #yourewelcome
  lmao Thanks Elena.....luv' it!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1441 on: June 25, 2013, 12:44 PM »

lol

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Who is Djokovic playing today does anybody know? I may send Steve Darcis instead #excited
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1442 on: June 26, 2013, 06:48 AM »

lol

Who is Djokovic playing today does anybody know? I may send Steve Darcis instead #excited
  lmao lmao Ahhh.....if only....eh Dani? Thanks!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1443 on: June 26, 2013, 03:22 PM »

I wonder if PF has staff out shopping for new footwear - his tennis shoes he wore the other day have been banned.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/23062227
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1444 on: June 26, 2013, 03:23 PM »

If any other players want to withdraw application forms are available at the Wimbledon shop. Top 10 players very welcome #excited
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1445 on: June 27, 2013, 07:55 AM »

roflmao Thanks Dani!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1446 on: June 27, 2013, 07:59 AM »

I wonder if PF has staff out shopping for new footwear - his tennis shoes he wore the other day have been banned.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/23062227
Yes Bev.....the soles were bright orange, which I found very distracting. I think they should ban Serena's knickers as well though......it'd only be fair!  Whistle
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1447 on: June 27, 2013, 08:30 AM »

Yes Bev.....the soles were bright orange, which I found very distracting. I think they should ban Serena's knickers as well though......it'd only be fair!  Whistle

Yes I found them distracting as well, glad they were banned!

From PF yesterday -

If anybody wants a pair of orange sole shoes I have a pair for sale. Only worn once, careful owner, apparently doesn't go well with white

Elaine K ‏@PseudoFed So why doesn't Serena have a pair of bright orange shorts for sale too?

PF: Nobody talks about My underwear, I don't see why we should talk about hers #private

PF was obviously at Wimbledon yesterday, there were a few photos, including this:

This is the uniform for My staff. The attire  underneath says 'humble' as you can see https://twitter.com/PseudoFed/status/349862156726054912/photo/1

And after the match: What's all the fuss about? Weren't we all supposed to be going out today? #concerned

On the plus side, I must have broken another record today #excited
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1448 on: June 27, 2013, 09:03 AM »

lmao lmao So I wasn't the only one who thought of Serena's knickers! I also noticed that she'd had her nails painted to match!  w00t PseudoFed's comments are hilarious as usual and I just loved the Staff uniform........sheer genius, and he must have gone to so much trouble for that!   He never ceases to brighten my day! lmao Thanks for posting this Elena!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1449 on: June 27, 2013, 09:45 AM »

couldn't wait to see pf's take on the goat's exit.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1450 on: June 27, 2013, 10:29 AM »

lol

I made the late sleepings in. Had an awful dream last night... looking forward to tomorrow's 3rd round match #excited
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1451 on: June 27, 2013, 12:37 PM »

lmao

My withdrawal from Wimbledon

Hello,

First week of Wimbledon, 2013. My second round match will be remembered forever (a very long time).

I made a lot of perplextions as the day went on. Staff informed Me that everybody was withdrawing from the tournament and, being the team player that I am, I thought these were new rules created by the ATP and AELTC ( All England Law, Tennis and Croquet Clubs). I promptly decided to lose. I want to make the confirmations that I don’t have an injury, nor did I do the slippings over and show My undergarments like Maria Sugarpova, I just decided to lose because I thought this is what we were all doing.

As you can imagine, well, you can’t imagine because you’ve never done it, so I will tell you. During a match you have no idea what is happening in the world. So it was only after the match that staff promptly advised Me that not everybody was playing the withdrawals game.

I made the shocked faces for eleven minutes. It’s a bit like attending a Strip Poker party and you ending up naked very quickly holding onto your GOATlings before realizing everybody else is playing Bridge. You feel betrayed, cheated and cold.

Stakhovsky said after the match that playing against Me was like playing “… two people, Federer and his ego…”. I wonder if he was referring to both of My tweetings accounts? I have two because I use one for work and one is My personal account. Other than that I don’t have the ideas of what he was referring to. I asked staff and they just looked at Me so I am making the assumations that they don’t know either.

But please don’t make the worries fans. There are a lot of positives. Serena is in devastating form at the moment, she is playing better than ever and I wasn’t looking forward to playing her in the second week.

Another big positive is that I was planning to contact Team Murray. I wanted to discuss the possibilities of making the swapsy. He takes Paul Anaconda, and I have Ivan Lentils. I’ll even throw in a couple of staff members. Because I went out of the tournament early I can start the negotiatings sooner!

So you see, every cloud has the gold lining, a lot like My pillows.

Much love,
PF xxx

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/06/27/my-withdrawal-from-wimbledon/
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1452 on: June 27, 2013, 01:15 PM »

oh pf the icing on the cake.  Glad he picked up the playing fed and his ego jibe - wow a player who actually dared to come out with it and the roof didn't fall in; he just made it sound like a statement of fact.   yay
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1453 on: June 27, 2013, 01:20 PM »

All the news article cut "the ego" bit of their report.
IP Logged
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1454 on: June 27, 2013, 01:49 PM »

'Ivan Lentils' lol :-)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »