Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 53283 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1455 on: June 27, 2013, 02:04 PM »

I made the shocked faces for eleven minutes. It’s a bit like attending a Strip Poker party and you ending up naked very quickly holding onto your GOATlings before realizing everybody else is playing Bridge. You feel betrayed, cheated and cold.

roflmao
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1456 on: June 27, 2013, 02:52 PM »

oh pf the icing on the cake.  Glad he picked up the playing fed and his ego jibe - wow a player who actually dared to come out with it and the roof didn't fall in; he just made it sound like a statement of fact.   yay
  I think he may just have meant RF and his reputation, but it came out the right way anyhow!
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1457 on: June 27, 2013, 09:19 PM »

I think he may just have meant RF and his reputation, but it came out the right way anyhow!

That's how I read it - as great as it sounded and despite me making the shocked faces myself upon hearing it, I believe he meant 'aura', not 'ego'. Stakhovsky speaks very good English though - sounded a bit Dutch!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1458 on: June 27, 2013, 09:44 PM »

Yeah, didn't think he mean't ego but rather was referring to the additional confidence Federer has at Wimbledon. I suppose in some ways that could be seen as an ego but one that is geographically based Very Happy
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1459 on: June 27, 2013, 09:47 PM »

well call it a freudian slip then.  As Joe say, he speaks excellent English.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1460 on: June 27, 2013, 09:59 PM »

I really want to believe he meant it. It makes me smile.
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1461 on: June 27, 2013, 11:27 PM »

hilarious blog from Pf Very Happy
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1462 on: June 28, 2013, 01:27 AM »

Thanks for the tweets Elena and blog Dani. goodjob
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1463 on: June 28, 2013, 01:44 AM »

I've just read the last two blogs.  Hilarious as usual! lol

Loved this bit in particular - presumably PF has had, shall we say, intimate experience of this? Very Happy

... It’s a bit like attending a Strip Poker party and you ending up naked very quickly holding onto your GOATlings before realizing everybody else is playing Bridge. You feel betrayed, cheated and cold.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1464 on: June 28, 2013, 09:15 AM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Even though he is not on Twitter, #FF today for Ivan #legend

IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1465 on: June 28, 2013, 09:49 AM »

well call it a freudian slip then.  As Joe say, he speaks excellent English.
  He does, actually. I was very impressed with the chat he had with Barker Mac and Henman - very articulate. So maybe he knew exactly what he was saying.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1466 on: June 28, 2013, 12:28 PM »

lmao

My withdrawal from Wimbledon

Hello,

First week of Wimbledon, 2013. My second round match will be remembered forever (a very long time).

I made a lot of perplextions as the day went on. Staff informed Me that everybody was withdrawing from the tournament and, being the team player that I am, I thought these were new rules created by the ATP and AELTC ( All England Law, Tennis and Croquet Clubs). I promptly decided to lose. I want to make the confirmations that I don’t have an injury, nor did I do the slippings over and show My undergarments like Maria Sugarpova, I just decided to lose because I thought this is what we were all doing.

As you can imagine, well, you can’t imagine because you’ve never done it, so I will tell you. During a match you have no idea what is happening in the world. So it was only after the match that staff promptly advised Me that not everybody was playing the withdrawals game.

I made the shocked faces for eleven minutes. It’s a bit like attending a Strip Poker party and you ending up naked very quickly holding onto your GOATlings before realizing everybody else is playing Bridge. You feel betrayed, cheated and cold.

Stakhovsky said after the match that playing against Me was like playing “… two people, Federer and his ego…”. I wonder if he was referring to both of My tweetings accounts? I have two because I use one for work and one is My personal account. Other than that I don’t have the ideas of what he was referring to. I asked staff and they just looked at Me so I am making the assumations that they don’t know either.

But please don’t make the worries fans. There are a lot of positives. Serena is in devastating form at the moment, she is playing better than ever and I wasn’t looking forward to playing her in the second week.

Another big positive is that I was planning to contact Team Murray. I wanted to discuss the possibilities of making the swapsy. He takes Paul Anaconda, and I have Ivan Lentils. I’ll even throw in a couple of staff members. Because I went out of the tournament early I can start the negotiatings sooner!

So you see, every cloud has the gold lining, a lot like My pillows.

Much love,
PF xxx

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/06/27/my-withdrawal-from-wimbledon/

Read this yesterday and didn't have time to post, but it had me smiling for the rest of the day! PseudoFed at his brilliant best! So many great bits to choose from, but the bit about swapping Paul Anaconda for Ivan Lentils' and 'not looking forward to playing Serena next week' had me in fits!  roflmao Thanks for posting it Dani!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1467 on: June 28, 2013, 01:01 PM »

He does, actually. I was very impressed with the chat he had with Barker Mac and Henman - very articulate. So maybe he knew exactly what he was saying.
I think so too Fiverings! I'm sure the other players are not oblivious to what's going on around them. After all, they'll have seen the same things we have....that ridiculous outfit.....the trophy on his shoes and his fans are just as bad! Remember that 'this is just a formality' notice that was held up at the Olympics? Not for long though!  Whistle I remember seeing a documentary a few years back and it showed Fed walking around the grounds at Wimbledon after everyone had gone home, just like a king surveying his kingdom. The thing that saddened me though and opened my eyes to the arrogance of the man, was when a player who was being interviewed, [can't remember who] said that the younger players felt they had to avert their eyes if the passed him in the corridor!  shocking I just can't imagine Andy passing a younger player without at least a nod and a smile! That's when I started to dislike the man, even though I admired his tennis.  I also think the numbers on the back of Nadal's shoes pretty naff too by the way!  Rolling Eyes Having said all that, I really wanted Fed to win yesterday....not only because I wanted Andy to have the chance to beat him in a Wimbledon slam, but because I fear that yesterday's defeat, may make Fed retire much sooner than he'd intended! I'd hate that!  Frown
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1468 on: June 28, 2013, 02:58 PM »

Even though he is not on Twitter, #FF today for Ivan #legend

Love it! Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1469 on: June 29, 2013, 03:34 AM »

28 June

Just been to one of the outside courts. I think the players have a point about the grass this year #Wimbledon

carol ann ‏@flitchcraft 
@PseudoFed surprised you know where outside courts are or did staff find them

@flitchcraft I have a bit of extra time on My hands at the moment

Matthew Lumby ‏@MatthewLumby 
@PseudoFed Good news. You are on BBC2 now. Just try a few serve and volleys and you still have a chance against this lad. #excited

@MatthewLumby Staff and Me are watching making the anticipations. #nervous

Matthew Lumby ‏@MatthewLumby 
@PseudoFed Might be best to switch to Loose Women now

@MatthewLumby Thank you for the recommendations

Nike fan, I hope this tweet was aimed at My shoes and not Me #sensitive - RT @niketennis: One Match Wonder.

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg   
"Show him that I'm not Roger Federer. I can return his serve, make him play tough volleys." -Jurgen Melzer on beating Stakhovsky. #Wimbledon

Anusha R ‏@anushasez
@BenRothenberg Maybe *he's* @PseudoFed!

@anushasez @BenRothenberg #cough
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »