Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 127 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: PseudoFed  (Read 44335 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1590 on: July 06, 2013, 07:31 PM »

I know all that, Aileen. But it enhances the PF humour value that he wouldn't appreciate the nuance.
Who wouldn't?  PF or the real RF?
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1591 on: July 06, 2013, 08:00 PM »

Who wouldn't?  PF or the real RF?
  PF. RF is no fool, I'm sure of that.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1592 on: July 06, 2013, 08:09 PM »

PF. RF is no fool, I'm sure of that.
PF is no fool either.  Are you telling me he doesn't understand his own tweets?
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1593 on: July 06, 2013, 09:10 PM »

PF is no fool either.  Are you telling me he doesn't understand his own tweets?
  Not at all - he has captured the "misunderstandings" of his persona perfectly.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1594 on: July 08, 2013, 03:35 AM »

Tweets - 7 July

Wooffs ‏@Wooffie1965 
@PseudoFed Are You still loitering around Wimbledon?

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed 
@Wooffie1965 Yes, One likes to attend on the occasions. One has to think of the disappointed fans that waited all year to see Me #humble

Not Roger Federer‏@PseudoFed   
Staff firing up the HumbleCopter. I will be there today so it's still worth going knowing you'll be in My presence #humble

Leanne Lister ‏@leanne_court
@PseudoFed Will you be on Centre Court or mingling with the fans on humble hill?

@leanne_court CC #obviously

Thank you all for coming, play will resume next year. Safe journey home #humble

Staff member said, "The crowd were louder than ever" #youresofired

Feeling very down this evening. Staff are pulling down the edges of My mouth #humble
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1595 on: July 08, 2013, 06:50 AM »

Feeling very down this evening. Staff are pulling down the edges of My mouth #humble
lol
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1596 on: July 08, 2013, 07:32 AM »

lmao Thanks Aileen.....Always nice to wake up to a laugh, courtesy of His Goatiness! Do you know, I had this fabulous dream last night? I dreamt Andy Murray had beaten the world number one Novak Djokovic in straight sets, to take the crown at Wimbledon!  confused
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1597 on: July 08, 2013, 08:57 AM »

Ahem....I see Your Goatiness has slipped down to number 5 in the rankings today! I assume You will be doing the firings?  Whistle #moreheadswillroll
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1598 on: July 08, 2013, 11:52 AM »

You're on gr8 form Caz clap
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1599 on: July 08, 2013, 12:07 PM »

Thanks BBH.....I think it must come from being very, very happy today!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1600 on: July 08, 2013, 12:10 PM »

Thanks BBH.....I think it must come from being very, very happy today!  Very Happy

and your comedy idol, moi.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1601 on: July 08, 2013, 01:13 PM »

and your comedy idol, moi.
  lmao Eh....well I don't know about 'comedy idol', but yes........you do make me laugh!  w00t
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1602 on: July 08, 2013, 03:54 PM »

My favourite is 'play will resume next year' with the pic of the scoreboard.  PF still doesn't want anyone else to win Wimbledon! Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1603 on: July 08, 2013, 04:07 PM »

Yes....loved it Aileen! So clever!  lmao
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1604 on: July 10, 2013, 05:52 PM »

My legacy

Hello,

I am very well thank you.

During these last 2 or 3 weeks some things have been brought to My attention from, not all journalists, but by one or two special ones. And I would like to take this opportunity to thank them personally via this article. You’re welcome.

These couple of good friend journalists say that My legacy will be effected if I don’t retire soon. You see I had no ideas that I had to make the retirements already. I thought that I could continue playing tennis until I wanted to and people still wanted to see Me play. But this is not the cases. Now I have dropped to the number 5 seedlings apparently this is not acceptable and is the retirement number. My good friend Tomas Wham Berdych is number 6, I suppose he should have already retired? And Juan Won One Martin Del Potro is number 7  I suppose he should be in the retirement homes according to our journo friends? If we shouldn’t be playing, what does this mean for those outside the top 50? Staff shudder to think.

To make the confirmations, My legacy is all that I have achieved, Grand Slams, Masters titles to name but the few. I thought they would remain Mine forever, like ever, as Taylor Swift says. But now it seems this is not the case. The only conclusions that remain, given My journo friends’ advice that My legacy will be adversely effected, is that My achievements are deducted? John McEnroe said recently that he thinks Andrew of the Murrays may win at least 6 slams. So are these 6 taken from My 17? He cannot be serious.

Therefore, I am forever indebted to these few journalists who were brave enough to do the speakings out. Staff have moved Me back to see the bigger pictures and I see now these journo friends are always trying to offer their expert advice. They are asking Andrew of the Murrays about his marriage to Kim Spears. And there was Me and Mirky making that decision ourselves and got married in 2009. I wonder if we did the right thing?

Come to think of it, last week we had some carpet fitted in one of My homes. I am beginning to doubt Myself. What if My journo friends say this wasn’t a good idea? Will this effect My legacy too? What about in the mornings at breakfast time? Normally I get Chef to put jam on My toast, should I be having marmalade?

Not all journos are brave enough to offer their expert Life Coaching advice so we should treasure the ones that do.

Much love,
PF xxx

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/07/10/my-legacy/
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 127 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »