Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 50496 times)
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1815 on: August 27, 2013, 08:47 PM »

I'm afraid all the Fed knocking is becoming a bit tiresome for me.  Perhaps, that's just me. Shrug
  Agree. As I've said elsewhere, the guy is more than capable of making a fool of himself on his own without making stuff up.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1816 on: August 27, 2013, 08:57 PM »

I'm not well enough for PF to make me laugh like that! Not fair! Smile.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1817 on: August 27, 2013, 08:58 PM »

Agree. As I've said elsewhere, the guy is more than capable of making a fool of himself on his own without making stuff up.
He's the one who was disappointed about not getting the chance to 'show off' his 'glow in the dark jacket' Fiverings! Maybe when  he stops asking for it, he'll stop getting it!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1818 on: August 27, 2013, 09:01 PM »

In what way?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1819 on: August 27, 2013, 09:02 PM »

He's the one who was disappointed about not getting the chance to 'show off' his 'glow in the dark jacket' Fiverings! Maybe when  he stops asking for it, he'll stop getting it!
Exactly, Caz.  He should start behaving like a GOAT not a goat!
[ Last edit by Aileen August 27, 2013, 09:19 PM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1820 on: August 27, 2013, 09:04 PM »

Exactly, Caz.  He should start behaving like a GOAT not a goat!
  yes  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1821 on: September 02, 2013, 11:42 AM »

Somebody stole My face

Good morning from the Big Apples,

I have brought to My attention something very serious and I would like to take this opportunity to use the interweb to spread the words.

Over the weekend whilst waiting for My match against, well, I don’t really know who it was, but that doesn’t matter at the moment, anyway, I was walking around the grounds and saw this in the US Open Store:

You can imagine My horror when I saw My face was missing! It has been stolen. Who was it? Please share this with your friends, family and staff.

In the meantime, My staff have some ideas of My own. Here are some suspects that must be eliminated before the enquiry moves forward:

Novak Djokovic: He may have stolen My face as a joke. But this would have been too obvious. Was it his father? Him and Me are not talking at the moment.

Andrew of the Murrays: Well, frankly we can’t put anything past Andrew. He stole My Olympic Gold, My Wimbledon title and is I don’t know how many rankings above Me. If anybody spots Andrew doing the smirky faces then I will assume he is guilty.

Mr Harmans: Neil Harman top journo for The Times newspaper. Stealing isn’t really his style but judging by his attire yesterday, this t-shirt would be a welcome addition to his wardrobes. He may have stolen My face for a publicity stunt to advertise his book? We shall see.

Ernests Gulbis: I don’t think he stole it, that would be too “boring” for him and to be honest, he can afford to buy his own t-shirt factory in China. He could probably afford to buy China come to think of it.

Tomas Berdych: Tom and I have been getting very close recently in the Twittersphere so he could be making the jokings. Tom, if this is you I will find out! In the words of your older brother Tom Petty, ‘I Won’t Back Down’.

Rafaello Nadal: I’d like to say it’s Rafaello so I can report him to Mr. ATP and have him eliminated from the tournament, preferably before the Quarter Finals.

If anybody has information regarding the whereabouts of My face please contact the authorities immediately. As an incentive, whoever comes forward with details that leads to its recovery shall receive a t-shirt (unsigned).

PF xx

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/09/02/somebody-stole-my-face/
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1822 on: September 02, 2013, 12:54 PM »

lovely dani
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1823 on: September 02, 2013, 01:14 PM »

Love ....."If anybody spots Andrew doing the smirky faces then I will assume he is guilty"
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1824 on: September 02, 2013, 04:24 PM »

Andrew of the Murrays: Well, frankly we can’t put anything past Andrew. He stole My Olympic Gold, My Wimbledon title and is I don’t know how many rankings above Me.

roflmao
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1825 on: September 02, 2013, 09:01 PM »

Where to start ... it was all hilarious!
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1826 on: September 03, 2013, 07:11 AM »

Am eagerly awaiting the latest offering in light of latest defeat yes
However, if Fed goes on like this it will be like mocking the afflicted  Think
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1827 on: September 03, 2013, 09:29 AM »

"I kind of feel like I beat myself, without taking any credit away from Tommy," said Federer.  Is there no limit to this man's  capacity for arrogance and lack of good grace in defeat?  He's having a serious problem with moving on .
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1828 on: September 03, 2013, 11:58 AM »

"I kind of feel like I beat myself, without taking any credit away from Tommy," said Federer.  Is there no limit to this man's  capacity for arrogance and lack of good grace in defeat?  He's having a serious problem with moving on .
In one word.......'No!' Some things will never change!
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1829 on: September 11, 2013, 08:53 PM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed: Glad to see My staff have been at work on the ESPN website

http://search.espn.go.com/s/404/?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fespn.go.com%2Fnew-york%2Ftennis%2Fstory%2F_%2Fid%2F9656638%2Fus-open-2013-rafael-nadal-beats-novak-djokovic-propels-greatest-men-tennis-player-ever-discussion&404=true
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »