Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 ... 132 Reply

PseudoFed

tee hee.  That was one consolation: that smugfed must be getting increasingly fed up with all the talk of Rafa challenging him for GOAT status.
IP Logged

Should this be the link?
http://espn.go.com/new-york/story/_/id/9656638/us-open-2013-rafael-nadal-beats-novak-djokovic-propels-greatest-men-tennis-player-ever-discussion
IP Logged

Not for the PseudoFed tweet, but otherwise probably yes!
IP Logged

indeed that was the whole point of the pf tweet!  doh
IP Logged

PseudoFed i think you may need to fire some staff

IP Logged

Not PF but I'm sure the humble one would approve of this musical tribute. Warning: may induce vomiting in normal human beings!

IP Logged

Not PF but I'm sure the humble one would approve of this musical tribute. Warning: may induce vomiting in normal human beings!

Pure Genius, if a shade too long.  The tune and lyrics  hit just the right mix of infantile devotion and total pisstake. Thanks for sharing!  All we need know is for someone to make a vid to go with it. I'd love to see that, and I can in my mind, but I don't have the skills.
IP Logged

roflmao  Puke-worthy lyrics, monotonous tune and dire singing!  I can only assume that Fiverings is right when he says it's a total pisstake and not a genuine tribute.
IP Logged

Some recent tweets:

13 Sept -

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
Just played a 60 shot rally against the door of one of My garages #excited Shame it ended with the shankings

I never have liked St. David's cup. I'm never sure which player actually wins #confusing

Caroline Cheese ‏@CarolineCheese
Four days after US Open final, Djokovic and Nadal both won in straight sets in #DavisCup today. Phenomenal effort:

@CarolineCheese No need to do the rubbings in Caroline fan Smile

Caroline Cheese ‏@CarolineCheese
@PseudoFed Stan does the hard work for you though right?

@CarolineCheese Well, perhaps we'd want to choose other words for the descriptions of Stanford's actions but yes, you have the jistings

14 Sept -

Whoever put this in the newspaper, it's not clever and it's not funny

15 Sept -

Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes
@PseudoFed Are you coming back to play Davis Cup now that Switzerland are back in the big time?

@NeilHarmanTimes I'm currently doing the contemplations. The only thing that puts Me off is getting advice during the breaks #offended
IP Logged

#humble™
IP Logged

Love it!
IP Logged

PF has written another Tennis Space column with his thoughts on Rafa!

http://www.thetennisspace.com/pseudofed-what-i-really-think-about-rafa/
IP Logged

Love that!  Especially the last paragraph. lol
IP Logged

Good to see PF still has plenty in the tank.
IP Logged

PseudoFed in Shanghai -

6 Oct
I would like to congratulate My work co-worker Rafaello Nadal on finding the no.1 seedling. I've been looking for it for ages

7 Oct
Excited about My first doubles match in Shang-high today. Not so excited about the singles match

One of My staff sent Me this from today's newspaper in Italy of Mr Bradlings

Dave Nagle ‏@DaveESPNPR
@PseudoFed @bgtennisnation Your GOATness - am sure You are relieved not to have played in the Bradlings era.

@DaveESPNPR @bgtennisnation Hello Dave fan. I did play in that era didn't I? If I make the honestations I'm aiming to play in every era

10 Oct -
Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed 10 Oct
Does anybody know if I have qualified for the End of The World finals in London? #nervous
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 ... 132 Reply