Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  PseudoFed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 ... 132 Go Down Reply
Author

PseudoFed

(Read 48860 times)
Elena
Seed

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1860 on: October 13, 2013, 12:34 PM »

Top Coach Needed
by pseudofedblog

Hello everybody fans,

As you may have heard, Paul Anaconda and Me are no longer together. I'd like to say it was good while it lasted. The good news is that I'm potentially looking for a new coach.

Recent reports suggest that Andrew of the Murrays is taking time off to play Grand Theft Auto rather than playing tennis. Does this mean I can buy Ivan Lentils? Actually if My cards are on the table I'd also like to buy: Jamie Doubles fan, Judy Graduate fan, Kim Painting fan, and the two little doggy fans too.

If not possible here are the job details for the highly successful candidate:

Job requirements:
- Must have heard of tennis (table tennis acceptable)
- Swiss passport
- Good looking
- Humble
- An eye for expensive things
- Cooking experience
- Very good at bag carrying
- Knitwear
- An ability to sit down for long periods of times on occasions
- Social media extreme activities

The following need not apply/ automatic eliminations:
- Stanford
- Any fluent Spanish and Serbian speakers
- Mr Wimbledon (after this year's draw)
- Hawkeye
- Twitter parody accounts

Salary (optional).
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1861 on: October 13, 2013, 02:42 PM »

lmao lmao His Goatiness has got him down to a 'T'! Love it! Thanks for posting it Elena!
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1862 on: October 13, 2013, 05:54 PM »

Neil Harman and Judy Murray have tweeted their interest in the post. :p

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed  19h 
OK now Paul Anaconda is "in between jobs", I'm looking for a new one. Job description will be posted tomorrow #excited

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed  8h 
Top Coach Needed http://wp.me/p2tAfQ-9i

Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes  1h 
@PseudoFed While Andy is laid up, I've got a little time on my hands

judy murray ‏@judmoo  1h 
@NeilHarmanTimes @PseudoFed me too Smile

Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes  1h 
@PseudoFed I'll get back to you when I've double-checked last night's Lotto numbers sir

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1863 on: October 13, 2013, 07:55 PM »

the focus on Andrew of the Murrays and his entourage reinforces my view that pf is a Brit.  Great stuff. 
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1864 on: October 23, 2013, 07:30 PM »

I've just been hired by pseudo fed.  Lol
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1865 on: November 06, 2013, 07:20 PM »

Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed
I need to file a complaint. Yesterday when I played Novak I think I heard someone in his box cheering for him #seriousoffence
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1866 on: November 07, 2013, 01:44 PM »

New blog lol

"Stanford is starting to get My GOAT."

Hi Guys and the girls!

I am making the waves from London in the U of the K sending you all best wishes from My residence.

My wonderful staff at The Tennis Space begged for Me to write yet more wise words of the guidance. I paused before answering, just to create the tensions, and loved seeing their little faces when I said yes.

They asked me to write about how it feels being everybody’s favorite as well as the recent award of Humanitarian. Well, I confess I do eat some meat so I’m not sure if I can be called the latter. However, we all need to make wise choices about what we put into our tummy.

What I really want to discuss is Stanford, especially after some things he said after playing Rafaello on Wednesday. Look, you know staff and I like Stanford, he’s a great guy and sometimes we have fun times together when playing in Saint David’s Cup, when I choose to make the participations.

But I feel at the moment that he is a little bit starting to get My GOAT. I have discovered that he just copies everything I do. Let’s be gentle, I couldn’t be a greater role model I know you agree, I certainly agree with Myself. So part of Me doesn’t blame him. But on the other hand (left) it can make the minor irritations.

I was born in 1981 in Switzerland. What did he do? He waited 4 years and then in 1985 he decided to be born, also in Switzerland! Already this is enough to raise the eyebrows. After going to school and doing all My homework I thought I’d try My hands and feet on the tennis court. As Bruce Springsteen says in the song Thunder Road, “… I got this guitar and I learned how to make it talk.” Well, no matter how hard I try I have never gotten any of My racquets to talk. However, I know you all agree that I’m not bad at my job. (Some recent months not to be considered).

What did Stanford do? He also decided to play tennis. As the years have passed he has proven to be quite the player. I thought he’d leave it at that. But no, he was not content, he still wants to do the emmulations. A few years ago some of you may remember I politely whispered to Novak’s family to “Shut up” during a match. To this day I don’t know why they were so noisy. Everybody knows tennis is a sport for gentlemen and ladies with no cheering, merely polite clapping and a tipping of the hats after some points. So Stanford decides he needs to go one better after he lost against Rafaello in London, and if anybody knows how that feels, I do. After the match he said some things about Uncle Toni (not My Uncle).

Stanford, this needs to stop. What will you do next? Buy lots of houses around the world and also collect ABBA memorabilia? Although if you happen to find a ticket stub from Stockholm, 1974 signed by Benny Andersson, I’ll swap you a t-shirt signed by Anni-Frig Lyngstad from the Money, Money, Money tour.

Much love,

PF xx

http://www.thetennisspace.com/pseudofed-stanford-is-starting-to-get-my-goat/
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1867 on: December 17, 2013, 06:38 AM »

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/12/16/the-twelve-days-of-christmas/

Latest offering: a special Christmas carol..... thumb up
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1868 on: December 17, 2013, 09:18 AM »

lmao Nice one BBH! I see His Goatiness hasn't lost his touch!  I do think a wee visit to all His friends on MW is loooong overdue though.......even if it's just to wish us Merry Christmas!  Whistle
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1869 on: December 17, 2013, 10:56 AM »

http://pseudofedblog.com/2013/12/16/the-twelve-days-of-christmas/

Latest offering: a special Christmas carol..... thumb up
   Maybe its just me, but I'm beginning to weary of Pseudofed. Partly its like mocking the afflicted, but more because its like an old broken actor who keeps coming back to the stage.  The material's drying up, and it shows.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1870 on: December 17, 2013, 11:29 AM »

Well, if your honest, you never were one of his biggest fans anyway Fiverings, which is fair enough! Each to their own and all that! I don't think he 'mocks the afflicted' either! I think he waters down the arrogance by making it funny.....you know......makes people laugh instead of hate! That's how I see it, but then  we're all different. You're right about the material drying up, so it hasn't given PF much to work with lately, but all that will change with the beginning of the new season! I can't wait!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1871 on: December 17, 2013, 11:55 AM »

Well, if your honest, you never were one of his biggest fans anyway Fiverings, which is fair enough! Each to their own and all that! I don't think he 'mocks the afflicted' either! I think he waters down the arrogance by making it funny.....you know......makes people laugh instead of hate! That's how I see it, but then  we're all different. You're right about the material drying up, so it hasn't given PF much to work with lately, but all that will change with the beginning of the new season! I can't wait!  Very Happy
   Don't get me wrong, some of his stuff is brilliant - but the point is that Fed needs to be powerful for it to work. Otherwise it becomes more about the ego of the writer, rather than his subject, which defeats the purpose for me.   If he gets fresh material, I'll be as delighted as anyone!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1872 on: December 17, 2013, 12:18 PM »

Don't get me wrong, some of his stuff is brilliant - but the point is that Fed needs to be powerful for it to work. Otherwise it becomes more about the ego of the writer, rather than his subject, which defeats the purpose for me.   If he gets fresh material, I'll be as delighted as anyone!
I agree and I know PF has 'no' intention of kicking Fed when he's down and will retire when he knows the time has come, but I don't think Fed would be very pleased if we gave up on him just yet!  Whistle
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1873 on: December 17, 2013, 12:39 PM »

I agree and I know PF has 'no' intention of kicking Fed when he's down and will retire when he knows the time has come, but I don't think Fed would be very pleased if we gave up on him just yet!  Whistle
   I always thought you knew more about PF than you were letting on. Smile
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: PseudoFed « Reply #1874 on: December 17, 2013, 01:11 PM »

I always thought you knew more about PF than you were letting on. Smile
  nah He's as much a mystery to me, as he is to you [though I have my suspicions]! It's just how he comes across.....just the impression I get!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 ... 132 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »