Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Queens 2011
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11 Reply

Queens 2011

Caz

Good luck to James Ward today cmon yeah
Yes James, good luck! C'mon! cmon yeah
IP Logged

I think that is him in GMTV mode.

The funniest comment I heard during RG was a female commentator who said something like, "It's advantage (can't remember what player it was).  They're a knowledgeable crowd here at RG.  They know what that means."  doh

Which I can understand a bit more when we hit Wimbledon, as tons of Brits who don't usually watch the game tune it, but even then, it's fairly easy if you watch a few games and watch the scoreboard lol
IP Logged

I agree that the Mahut/Isner match at Wimbledon was really boring but I usually like watching Mahut play as he's a really good serve/volley man, it was a shame he injured himself yesterday.

I agree. I've liked Mahut since that time he had MP to win Queens. It's just that some match-ups are so boring.
IP Logged

Nadal and Stepanek have one set apiece.

Nadal slipped and skidded on his duff into the net, losing the point.  Stepanek was round to Nadal's side in a flash and gave him a hand up.  Very nice to see such good sportsmanship. 
IP Logged

Nadal 4-1 Final Set.
IP Logged

6-1 to Nadal in the third Very Happy
IP Logged

ADRIAN MANNARINO defeated del Potro Frown 76 76
IP Logged

Good luck to James Ward today cmon yeah
James started SO WELL. Now a set behind, what a shame.
IP Logged

Querrey vs Ward 6-3 to Querrey.
IP Logged

Querrey vs Ward 6-3 to Querrey.
Querrey is a big hitter.
IP Logged

Querrey is a big hitter.
He's a good fighter! one set down but playing well against the giant Q.
IP Logged

5-2  to Ward in the second.
IP Logged

5-2  to Ward in the second.
Well done Ward, good man, to took 2nd set!
Hope you finish the job in the morning. Go for the kill!
IP Logged

ADRIAN MANNARINO defeated del Potro Frown 76 76

Pony moves on grass like an elephant on an ice-rink. It's not pretty.
IP Logged

quote from the ATPworldtour website Is this second set tiebreak score right  confused

World No. 54 Adrian Mannarino recorded one of the biggest wins of his career on Court 1 as he ousted 2009 US Open champion Juan Martin del Potro 7-6(3), 7-6(7).
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11 Reply