Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Queens 2011
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11 Reply

Queens 2011

SUMMER IS HERE!  yay

Very much looking forward to Mahut-Golding!
IP Logged

Check this article out and its associated video on Andy murray, apart from the shower scene i almost got quite tearful watching it. what does everybody else think ? wub yay

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-1394760/Andy-Murray-strips-Head-advert--VIDEO.html
IP Logged

It's a funny commercial and a "LIKE" for the girl in the shower Very Happy
IP Logged

Is it raining at Queens?  The livescores don't appear to be up and running yet and as I'm at work I can't check the TV.
IP Logged

Not surprisingly Mahut beat Oliver Golding today, but he did do not too badly, wasn't completely blown away 6-3 6-4   
IP Logged

Check this article out and its associated video on Andy murray, apart from the shower scene i almost got quite tearful watching it. what does everybody else think ? wub yay

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-1394760/Andy-Murray-strips-Head-advert--VIDEO.html
Yes, funny video, I think he's very natural in it..even though it has some quite silly scenes.

Andy laughs spontaneously and I wouldn't describe him as a dry Scot, he's shy and a little akward, thats all.

But we cant expect these wanna-be-good-journalists to print anything else about him. NOT VERY ORIGINAL AT ALL!

Great body..he's drop dead gorgeous  yahooo
IP Logged

To get re-sale centre court tickets at Queens after 5:30ish does anyone know if you have to pay for a ground pass too?

I'm tempted to head down, Rafa and Marc Lopez are 5th on for doubles Little tongue man
IP Logged

Looks like James Ward is going to beat Wawa which is a big surprise when you look at Ward's record for the year which can only be described as completely incompetent.  The guy can barely win a qualifying round for a challenger, seems to lose every match, and then he turns up on grass and looks like beating a top 20 player like Stan....Don't think Stan will be too impressed about being punted onto court 9 if he loses.
IP Logged

Ward wins 7-6 6-3...you have to laugh.
IP Logged

Just saw that too. Unbelievable he beat Stan.
Well done lad!
IP Logged

Dubs: Jamie and Andy struggling to keep in the match. Lost 1st set til Malisse & Skupski. 5-4 down in 2nd
IP Logged

Dubs: Jamie and Andy struggling to keep in the match. Lost 1st set til Malisse & Skupski. 5-4 down in 2nd
Short and sweet as they say. They lost :-/
IP Logged

hasn't Skupski just played doubles with Jamie?
IP Logged

Short and sweet as they say. They lost :-/

It's obvious that doubles matches are not for Andy.

Well done James Ward. A fantastic result and some scalp!
IP Logged

And i was worried about him!!!Well done.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11 Reply