MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Rafael Nadal
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 ... 231 Reply

Rafael Nadal

My stream ******* died at 5-4.
IP Logged

Zeballos is one of the best clay courters to come out of Argentina. The others being Monaco and Berlocq.
Er yeah, no.
IP Logged

Oh wow...did not expect it at all. What a match.
IP Logged

Nadal is no longer invincible.
IP Logged

Rafa better hope for him not to be in his half at Roland Garros. Especially not in 1st round.
IP Logged

Poor Rafa. I feel a bit sad for him, really. I like him.
IP Logged

Wow, Zeballos takes is 6-4 in the final set.  Well played him clap  Nearly 3 hours for the best of 3 sets fainting
IP Logged

To reach a 250 final is a great achievement from someone of his ranking. To win one is a massive breakthrough. To win, beating Nadal? Wowie.
IP Logged

My stream f**king died at 5-4.

Keep in mind though that your prediction didn't come true. That's more important. :P
IP Logged

2:46:32 match time, like i said long
anyway seems very happy, again congrats first atp title
43rd in rankings currently, will move up in monday
IP Logged

Zeballos will not get Rosol's status but this is pretty good.
IP Logged

Nadal is no longer invincible.
He never was. Down to #3 before his injury and his last match Murray he got drubbed 6-0 in the third set.

But this result means little for Nadal. It's his first tournament back. He won't be losing to these sort of players come Monte Carlo or Roland Garros.
IP Logged

Federer fans will be all over this match. Unfortunately. But this is still a very early call.
IP Logged

2:46:32 match time, like i said long
anyway seems very happy, again congrats first atp title
43rd in rankings currently, will move up in monday

73* Will be 43 come Monday.
IP Logged

Keep in mind though that your prediction didn't come true. That's more important. :P
I think the only predictions I've made that have actually come true were the last two Slam finals.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 ... 231 Reply