Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Rafael Nadal
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 ... 231 Reply

Rafael Nadal

The guy in the background ..  "I hate this ******* job... except for the chance of dregs."
IP Logged

Wadda ya think...rum and coke.

Whatever it is, Pres. Seb PiƱera asked for a double. lol

roflmao
IP Logged

The other bloke's saying whats YOUR watch worth?
IP Logged

Pic in the Mail Online of Nadal practising.  He looks in pretty good shape, but the real test will come when he starts playing matches.

So pink shoes are in.
IP Logged

So pink shoes are in.
I didn't notice that.  Hope Andy doesn't start wearing them ... Whistle
IP Logged

How would you like to face this across the net? - And that's only him training!  I don't know when the pic was taken though.

IP Logged

Rafa's outfit is orange and a light purple.
IP Logged

Oh please no.We already had to suffer through the yellow shorts.Watching Andy wear pink shoes would be like rubbing salt in the wound. (And I say that as a girl who actually likes the colour pink-but not anywhere on men's tennis shoes!)
IP Logged

Oh please no.We already had to suffer through the yellow shorts.Watching Andy wear pink shoes would be like rubbing salt in the wound. (And I say that as a girl who actually likes the colour pink-but not anywhere on men's tennis shoes!)

I liked Fed's outfit, apart from the shoes. I didn't mind the yellow shorts either. Though it suited the white version of the shirt better than the black.
IP Logged

I liked Fed's outfit, apart from the shoes. I didn't mind the yellow shorts either. Though it suited the white version of the shirt better than the black.

I didn't really take much notice of what he was wearing,to be honest-but I did not like the pink on the shoes.And I hated the yellow shorts.Didn't really like the white version of the top either,come to think of it!But it was the shorts that I really objected to.Just a big no,in my opinion.
IP Logged

At least the orange on Rafa's shirt is only a small band at the neck, but his shoes are orange too and the shorts, etc, are dark grey.  Sorry I can't get the link to open on here, but ... yuk

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.543669578990383.126198.278612362162774&type=3
IP Logged

Can't see Andy in pink somehow, Smile
IP Logged

How would you like to face this across the net? - And that's only him training!  I don't know when the pic was taken though.

Bloody hell.........
IP Logged

Can't see Andy in pink somehow, Smile
Neither can I, but fortunately I think players do have some say in the choice of what they wear.
IP Logged

Wasn't surprised to see smug face with his pink laces though eughh Frown
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 ... 231 Reply