Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Rafael Nadal
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 230 [231] Reply

Rafael Nadal

'If the cap fits' comes to mind as my mother used to say.  Federer did not name Nadal.
IP Logged

I wouldn't often side with Federer, but Nadal comes across as a bit of a spoilt brat at times. This latest thing is like a kid doing the old 'but it wasn't just me Mum, he made me do it' thing. Really mature.

Oh well, as long as they're engaged in handbags at 20 paces, everyone else can get on with the tennis.
IP Logged

Listen to this pile of shite.....

Rafa Nadal is suffering from appendicitis but WILL still play Shanghai  roflmao
IP Logged

Rafa Nadal is suffering from appendicitis but WILL still play Shanghai  roflmao
What a load of tosh.....no way could he be suffering from appendicitis and contemplate playing. He could burst his appendix and suffer from his system being poisoned. No Dr would allow him to play.
IP Logged

Rafa Nadal is suffering from appendicitis but WILL still play Shanghai  roflmao
He's talking out of his arse again.
IP Logged

He's talking out of his arse again.

Yep....after giving it a good picking.
IP Logged

Something lost in translation perhaps? bs
IP Logged

What annoys me most is the fact that without a fit No 2 in the draw, the tournament loses its balance. In such a sensitive period of the year, fairness is highly important.
IP Logged

@michelle- doesn't it depend on whether it's grumbling or acute?  I had grumbling appendicitis for years in my teens before the doctors realised what it was. Admittedly I don't think I could have contemplated playing tennis during an attack but they didn't always last that long.  If it's acute, yes he should be in hospital now!
IP Logged

@michelle- doesn't it depend on whether it's grumbling or acute?  I had grumbling appendicitis for years in my teens before the doctors realised what it was. Admittedly I don't think I could have contemplated playing tennis during an attack but they didn't always last that long.  If it's acute, yes he should be in hospital now!
  I agree. I had a grumbling appendix for a while when i was young before it was taken out. There's no way I could have done anything strenuous. Acute appendicitis is a medical emergency.
IP Logged
deb

roflmao just heard that , my friend appendicitis no way could you play tennis  shocking
IP Logged

Wasn't sure where to post this...and then I remembered this thread. Smile

Rafa laughing as a ballboy adjusts his water bottle

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 230 [231] Reply