Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Is Nadal gay? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Reply
Author

Is Nadal gay?

(Read 19426 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #60 on: June 13, 2012, 01:54 AM »

Is it only me?
Maybe..
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #61 on: June 13, 2012, 01:56 AM »

I am fond of Sir Panda's homour. Its very my kind.
Explanation required from poster and object of desire.
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #62 on: June 13, 2012, 01:59 AM »

He was handsome earlier on but later after all that alcohol abuse, he looked like a drunken and lost truck driver. I like guys a bit neater than that.

You're right Marat has put himself about a bit.

* 122116360559485x01pg5.jpg (34.48 KB, 399x600 - viewed 559 times.)
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #63 on: June 13, 2012, 02:04 AM »

What a pair of floozies ... Whistle
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #64 on: June 13, 2012, 02:21 AM »

I specifically said, Aileen that it has nothing to do with age. Where are you getting your ideas from? I am saying the reason why different people have different opinions about different things is because they belong to different levels/planes. There are people who are extremely advanced for their age and there are people who are very old, yet their take on things can be very primitive, as if age has taught them absolutely nothing. And the opposite is true. True knowledge, a great insight into things doesn't necessarily always come with age, so age isn't really the discussion here. For example, you and Scot will be able to communicate better than you and I, because you are of same culture, religion etc. I am implying something similar to that and a bit more. The reason why Bill and I agree on almost all things is because we think alike.
Also, sex is not personal. It's a superficial thing just like age, gender, height, weight etc. So if I ask someone if he or she is gay or straight, then it's perfectly okay and there's nothing wrong with it, but if I judge him/her based on what colour or gender or race he/she is, then that's wrong. I don't have to tell you that. Understand the difference I am talking about. If I want to date a guy but I am not sure about his sexual orientation, then I am most definitely going to ask him and I don’t think at all that he’ll be offended by it. I have no other way to find out after all. He can very well say that it’s a personal matter but it will also be very stupid.  And I wasn’t talking about Nadal’s habits at all but rather what they mean. It’s always the intention that counts in the end.

Report Card says: "Impressive post. Must troll harder."
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #65 on: June 13, 2012, 02:25 AM »

lmao
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #66 on: June 13, 2012, 12:04 PM »

Report Card says: "Impressive post. Must troll harder."

lmao

While apparently everything is in the public domain these days, I think this is an unworthy thread to have on Murraysworld and will be suggesting to Mark that we lock the topic. Not because it's Rafa but because I don't think we should be encouraging speculation about any players sexuality.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #67 on: June 13, 2012, 01:25 PM »

Rafa is gay.

I spent a night with him in Miami. I've never walked the same since.
Keep them coming if they're like this - I haven't laughted so much in a long time!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #68 on: June 13, 2012, 02:05 PM »

BJK tried to disguise the fact by getting married.  At least Martina was unashamedly open about it, something I always admired her for - apart from her tennis.  Also I can't forget how BJK turned up in the Parade of Champions a few years back (2000?) wearing what was clearly a man's suit. lol

One could detect that BJK, Navratilova, Mauresmo might just be gay even if they hadn't come out. Ellen DeGeneres came out in her first sitcom show and that show was never the same after that. It was very popular before. Rock Hudson came out very late after he was diagnosed with Aids. In the Brockback Mountain movie, the two boys were gay and they were madly in love with each other, but they ended up getting married and having children and living separate lives. A Serious Man is about a Gay Professor who lived 16 years with his partner yet didn't even get invited to his funeral and that's simply because it was still seen as such a social taboo, especially in those days. So it must be hard for celebrities and famous athletes to come out with their sexuality, because they are constantly on the news, but if it were widely accepted in the society that we live in now and then, then this would have never made any news. And it’s not only society but the families are also a lot responsible for it, especially if the family has a very controlled environment and strict rules about certain matters. And if one is closer to his/her family then it becomes harder to express who you truly are in terms of sexuality. But the British are widely known as conservative so I can see why the mere talk of one’s gay or not can be such a hush hush matter.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #69 on: June 13, 2012, 02:08 PM »

You're right Marat has put himself about a bit.

Marat was just a good looking guy and people tend to adore good looks, so no wonder why he was so popular. But personality-wise he didn’t have much substance and he was more keen on indulging himself in cheap things. I was never turned on by him. Personality matters far more to me than good looks.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #70 on: June 13, 2012, 03:18 PM »

Maybe..

It was IE actually but don't let that stop you.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #71 on: June 13, 2012, 07:52 PM »

lmao

While apparently everything is in the public domain these days, I think this is an unworthy thread to have on Murraysworld and will be suggesting to Mark that we lock the topic. Not because it's Rafa but because I don't think we should be encouraging speculation about any players sexuality.
Hazel - I agree with you 100%.  We've had Andy's sexual orientation discussed in the past, and now this.  It isn't worthy of MW.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #72 on: June 13, 2012, 08:08 PM »

oh god  this discussion makes me feel a little sick  lol.  does it really matter what sexuality a player is? . what matters is deep down   their personality,  their skill,  and their heart...   that's what I think anway Very Happy
[ Last edit by johnkiernan35 June 13, 2012, 08:18 PM ] IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #73 on: June 13, 2012, 08:21 PM »

He was handsome earlier on but later after all that alcohol abuse, he looked like a drunken and lost truck driver. I like guys a bit neater than that.
So if he got a sat-nav and wore a tie...would you?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Is Nadal gay? « Reply #74 on: June 13, 2012, 08:22 PM »

oh god  this discussion makes me feel a little sick  lol.  does it really matter what sexuality a player is? . what matters is deep down   their personality,  their skill,  and their heart...   that's what I think anway Very Happy
Well said John!  You're absolutely right.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »