MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Is Nadal gay?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 Reply

Is Nadal gay?

^Matter of interest,what did your neighbour have for breakfast?..Welcome by the way.
IP Logged

Whether he is gay or not is irrelevant. He is a delightful guy and lays a great game of tennis.
IP Logged

He is a delightful guy and lays
other guys.
IP Logged

What u talkin' about Willis?..

* images.jpg (5.64 KB, 186x240 - viewed 1267 times.)
IP Logged

Hilarious
IP Logged

Hilarious
Wink
IP Logged
ABF

New balls please!!....Time!....Play! ..lol

Who cares what floats the Nadal boat...... strikes me as a good person.... and is an exceptional tennis player.

IP Logged

He's a really funny guy, I have some of his DVDs. 
IP Logged

Thanks. He has a lovely natural style that is easy on the ear. An innocent kind of humour. Love it.
IP Logged

I have no idea.... its not mine or anybodys business
IP Logged

Who cares
IP Logged

I really don't know why this thread was started. It doesn't matter and it's nobody's business but Rafa's.
IP Logged

I really don't know why this thread was started. It doesn't matter and it's nobody's business but Rafa's.
  Just picked up "Rafa my story " in a charity shop and its a fascinating insight into his early life and his peculiar relationship with uncle Toni. His "girlfriend" Maria Perella gets a mention but she's scarcely on the radar, at least so far in the book. She watched his 2008 Wimbledon triumph at home on the television apparently. A fascinating character who comes across as very troubled, very Jekyll and Hyde.
IP Logged

Why was this raked up again?!  I couldn't care less whether he's gay or not anyway.  It's his tennis that matters as far as I'm concerned.
IP Logged

Who raked this up again?!  I couldn't care less whether he's gay or not anyway.  It's his tennis that matters.

TennisFAAUNNNK!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 Reply