Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Rome Masters 1000, 2010 - Other Players
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 20 Reply

Rome Masters 1000, 2010 - Other Players

PLAYER ACCEPTANCE LIST

del Potro & Davydenko are listed to play.

http://www.federtennis.it/pdf/RomeMastersMDSel17032010.pdf

IP Logged

Of the top four players, it would seem the one with the easiest draw in Round Two is Djokovic with Jeremy Chardy!
IP Logged

Order of play for Monday 26 April

http://www.internazionalibnlditalia.it/2/public/pdf/OP.pdf?L90ZA6UYSQLUT0ADT5FK7P0XG
[ Last edit by Daisy April 25, 2010, 10:49 PM ] IP Logged

Right, I've got my tennis bet on for first round matches ... lets make Amy some money!!
IP Logged

Haha women bet? Bizarre. What did you bet on?
IP Logged

You're surprised?  I worked in a bookies for three and a half years, its not like I don't know how to gamble lol  I picked 9 matches in an accumilator.  The other week I picked 14 and would have won £125.00 but one let me down, stupid Baghdatis!!!
IP Logged

I'm just too much of a coward to gamble...too afraid of losing Smile
IP Logged

Well I placed a pound on it and if it comes in I win about £40.  I'm not too bothered about losing £1.  I'm going Haydock races with my mates end of May and I can't wait.  It'll be my first time at the races Very Happy
IP Logged

^Ah lol I'd probably manage that sort of bet
IP Logged

Well I do horse racing but I usually do Lucky's (pick a minimum of 4 horses).
IP Logged

I am a truly abysmal gambler, I only really do accumalators.

The only bet I have ever won was when I bet on QPR to beat us when we were away. We lost 4-1 and I won about a quid. I exclaimed "YES I WON MY BET" after drunkenly realising I put a bet on, the depressed Reading fans around me on the train were ever so pleased for me.
IP Logged

haha awwww low price on it then?  Yeah when it comes to football (and tennis) you are better doing accumulators so then you get a slightly bigger pay out.  Unless you do correct score or first goal scorer or a double of those would you get decent odds for it.
IP Logged

I once bet on Man City to beat some Cypriots 1-0 in the Europa League. The bastards scored in the last minute to make in 2-0.
IP Logged

Yeah correct scores are so stressful I think lol  Some bookies let you do set betting on tennis and you get slightly better odds for that.  I think for someone like Nadal to win a first round match outright its about 1/100 sometimes.
IP Logged

I made 80 quid at the weekend from the football - accumulators IMO are silly, best bet is to put on a few trebles or doubles.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 20 Reply